Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Erie 814

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by smooth_nuts, Jan 19, 2008.

Share This Page

1. creatorkid2333

creatorkid2333 Senior Member

aye idk if ur in hk but truth be told hk can suck a fat cock alright lol. thats how i feel about them first of all. second off everyone on here sucks dick and cant compare to ltc so yall can keep talkin shit and all that but really your mom dosent love you and u suck a fat cock every night so hop the fuck off my dick and try and suck someone elses cus i aint on that shit faggot. ur mom probably fucked a hundred people last night and ur tryna say my " graffiti" sucks. theres bigger things to worry about like your mom getting fucked.

2. HOERS

HOERS Senior Member

haha.......

3. I strongly don't recommend saying that only one crew does anything worthy of mentioning. That is an incredibly biased statement right there..

chill.

4. upster.1

upster.1 Member

100_3132.jpg 100_3133.jpg 100_3137.jpg 100_3138.jpg 100_3139.jpg 100_3141.jpg 100_3136.jpg 100_3148.jpg 100_3147.jpg

....just some pictures

5. scrap nasty

scrap nasty Senior Member

6. Canser Kills Kids

Canser Kills Kids Senior Member

7. %DR.SPRAI%N.E.K

%DR.SPRAI%N.E.K Senior Member

hahaha wow creator kid where do you live again?cause your deffinetly not from erie talkin stupid like that smh,at least erie wishes you werent..dope flix though get at me B.S

8. eriekid

eriekid Senior Member

im not in hk.. probably never will be in a crew, i dont really care i just have a passion for painting sketching tagging, its fun no matter how good you are or if your Up or not..and i didnt say your graffiti sucks. i said i disliked the "S"..if you cant take constructive crits with out saying anything about someones mom you should be medicated..

9. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

Yo snoe don't make me come over to your parents house. Hk don't know the game yet? Yeah ok hack the rest of you are has beens little fish in a little bowl doing the same things over and over half the time the only people who made it out and were some what respectable was gits and wiskey (gits) hk has not died out like the 50 attempts of crews that try to get up anywhere. Not only are we in Erie but Cleveland as well making connects not sitting on the computer talking about how someone's mother is sucking dicks or fucking who ever and snoe why don't you do us all a favor and just stick to looking like a hype beast you no body bitch. Got some nerve talking shit message me I'll be glad to fuck your day up. Your all fucking sons cool with me in person first to stab in the back when I'm not around and my crew is the fakest in the city some of you need to buy some women's clothes and get a sex change with your bitch asses. Rest in power sone hk bump cheap and any of the other fam. Fuck the rest. Yours truley. HK CREW

10. thatkidyouknew

Lame ass fucking bombs no kind of structre pieces scratch fills in the chilliest spots always riding fakers dick and mine talking about ah man can I be on hk please man two weeks later you get told no and now were all gay pft high school
    Must be so tuff on you. What's your crew again? ATF ? Always telling Feds you snitch ass, remember when jasp griped you up in front of your mom at your school what happens to being a bad ass? You tell me oh ill meet up with you and fuck you up. I told you when ever how ever with who ever, you afraid because you don't have a crew to back you up.? Anytime little guy anytime. Same to else who has all of a sudden problem with me. Ill keep painting while you fester in this shit.

11. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

This city looks toy
    stop posting and do graff
    half of you are clinging to forgotten fame by lurking on here
    if your really up people already know who you are

12. hatebeast

hatebeast Senior Member

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt273_h8beast_ScreenShot2012_05_17at120353AM.png

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  13. thatkidyouknew

Haha funNy you say that let's not forget that it took 6 of you to come to my house... Then three of you at my work.,.. Who's hiding behind anybody no body is hiding from you. Plain and simple and I want to diss 15 hollows and about 20 hands? I know that isn't even work my time more yours. Like isaid anyone got a problem get ahold of me and were disrespecting hk? That shit got smoothed over years ago we disrespect him? What about when you do them hks oh but it's cool when you do... That's nice . No one is running from you. One more time no one is running from you. Thought this shit was over but it's cool when I'm around you and you won't look at me.

14. DoucheBag

DoucheBag Senior Member

can't say im feeling that k,or the way only the c and k connect in that last one....
    7186675066_d540dbc935.jpg
    7186674476_9f97c231ec.jpg
    7186674008_3efd7d8114.jpg
    7175320406_772dce5c5f.jpg
    7175319648_d4c3e0e109.jpg
    7175320008_ff2b0a2bd9.jpg
    the last one's my favorite piece of graffiti in Erie hands down,bump the fuck out of orfn us.

15. eriekid

eriekid Senior Member

haha i like that last one too and bump the foner! if you go to the motel el patio and look up at the presque isle sign theres a fone tag all the way up top! i saw that the other day and smiled haha

16. scrap nasty

scrap nasty Senior Member

17. hatebeast

hatebeast Senior Member

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  18. HeyThere(O.o)

HeyThere(O.o) Senior Member

The good number of yinz should just move to Pittsburgh..

19. creatorkid2333

creatorkid2333 Senior Member

seek did you feel some type of way about that :) haha

20. AnarchyInTheStates

AnarchyInTheStates Senior Member