Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. bom-disoposal

bom-disoposal Member

:angry: those mother fukas on tht vid are the toys that trash trains and shit, so security is made higher in yards makin it fukin harder for us, use ur fukin brains if ur gonna do graff dont fukin smash stuff up theres no need really, to me graff is an art form where as breaking stuff is just petty vandalism.

2. SHOCK707

SHOCK707 Member

no churches houses cars people when you do your graffiti dont break anything all thats going to do is raise security and we dont need that and id never do a elamentery school or a small business cus they dont need that and i don want little kids seein it and tryin then messin up and getting in trouble

3. Juststreet

Juststreet Member

damn i feel like beating the crap through them. that was all jyst pointless, if they were good writers i may have a bit more respect for them, but theyre not which enrages me more [/b][/quote]
    nan these toys are probly still in school yea and piced up the fact of graffiti from sum 1 in there school FUCKIN FAGSSS

4. t-two

t-two Member

yea man i think that vid is fucking sick.. i'd do that to subways if my city had em. [/b][/quote]
    man destroying a perfectly good train is like destroying a graff artists canvas. doing that is the difference between a toy and an artist. just paint, dont destroy

5. t-two

t-two Member

i dont mean to sip that haterade but if kids are going to get into the game then they sholud be ready for the punishment so i like to get other kids into graff the more artists in the world(good artists) the more art

6. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

amen . painting is different than destroying shit just as t-two said . you can never be a legend acting like a 4 year old throwing a tantrum .

7. t-two

t-two Member

amen to dat yeah graffiti is more about the art then the crime the crime is just the fun part. and one important thing about art is ORINGALITY!! you show your toyness by that. soo.. how is the graff in hawwii

8. t-two

t-two Member

This is exactly how I have always looked at it.
    I would NEVER hit any small buisness
    But if its like a McDonalds or some shit with a huge wall with huge visibility from a street. Its my wall now.

I would never hit a church, car, house or anything personally owned.
    Anything that is owned by the town, state, corporation, franchize..Canvas [/b][/quote]
    i love hitting up micky D's

9. imported_big_boss

imported_big_boss Senior Member

hahahaha. Yeah. Fuck McDonalds. Wack ass food for bitches.

10. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

My thing about it is trying to make people respect it,,,,when theysee toy throw ups on a nice fancy wall,,,or a nice park with some lame ass toy piece,, peeps thank its ugly,,, for certain areas/walls you got to up the ante..

why do we graff,,, for other graff artist to see right? we all want are name out righ?and then theres the out sider "the civillian" the dude who goes to work every day and sees the art we do, the PUBLIC. thats the over all factor,,, respect

11. maLLe

maLLe Senior Member

^ agreed

i wont hit up on any private property, any thing in general that means alot to other people, churches etc.. the worst shit i hate is when people tag old shit like i went to rome people tagged 2000 year old buildings and shit, i hate that, no respect....

12. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I tag most things that the council owns (except houses).

13. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

wtf is a council?

14. afek

afek Elite Member

its wat rich kids call there leaders

15. AliasUnknown

AliasUnknown Member

wtf is a council? [/b][/quote]
    I think it's like another name for city. So you tag most things the city owns I think...?

Or possibly a country club type neighborhood/community?

16. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Member

This thread seems stupid because i mean who the hell is going to tag a fuckin tombstone? But actually this is a serious issue that plagues be everytime i bomb. For example, I am walking around an area with alot of shops...the best places to get up because during the day everyone is shopping and sees it. But lots of stores are brand new, or have nice brick or marble walls. If you paint on that they will probably buff it but it will just look really fucked up. And if its a nice shop u dont want to hit their windows, u know? I mean I get pretty liberal with the places I hit, but sometimes I would just rather not fuck someones shit up. And if other writers see that u hit spots that are just plain rude, it will take so much respect away.

I live in Tokyo so there are lots of temples and cemetaries in the city...and around the temples there is always a concrete wall. These would be so easy to hit, but I just keep it off limits. The best is probably store shutters (the ones they pull down after they close) and any walls that dont look like painting on them would cause tons of damage.

Sure graffiti is vandalism and a crime no matter what u write on, but u really have to respect the fact that it costs people money and business if u really fuck with em. Plus, the cops will only get more strict if it keeps happening.

17. sier323

sier323 Member

no churches at all man!!!!!!! thats jinxing ur self 4 some thing bad 2 happen
    bsides that fucking hit every spot humanly possible, :lol:

18. neza

neza Senior Member

wtf is a council? [/b][/quote]
    in the uk there are kinda sub branches of the government known as local councils they are worse than the goverment they are the people that screw lives up for the rest of us they get huge budgets and dont spend the on anything that makes lives better my local council bought a sculpture that cost £10,000 bout $20,000 and the next year took it down and got rid of i what a waste that cudda bin spent on hospital equiptment or schools stuff

if it belongs to any organisation that screws it up for the lil guy or if its macdonalds
    mess it up good!! (well not like the guys on the train)

19. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

yea. i don't hit small businesses they don't need to deal with that shit, chain stores and corporate money makers are fee game.

i agree no religious places even if its a side building of a church.

on average its fair to say state owned buildings are open and anything that just needs it, ie. bridges walls with just tags, abandon buildings...

o yea, DON'T GO OVER SOMETHING BETTER THAN YOU CAN PUT UP.
    -at that i avoid going over any other graff at all, i don't mind covering a tag so much, but the fact of the matter is i don't get out enough to hold my own if i start beef. im in it for the art and the rush not to fuck around with people

20. paint fumes have rotted my brain

paint fumes have rotted my brain Senior Member

THATS THE HARDEST SHIT IVE SEEN IN A WHILE. glad you showed me that shit -) [/b][/quote]
    ahh i hate that video i seen it before. wtf? tagging trains is ok but throwing paint bombs, smashing their windows and destroying seats and shit is pure vandalism, not graffiti, i don't like being associated with faggots like these