Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ethics, Morals & Code Of Awriter

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Big TL Springs, Aug 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

***** ive croossed out *****s with tags
    peices with throws
    and if its a tagg ill just use a britter color to go over them.
    it should be the way you said it but its retarded cause im not going to waste 10 mins on a damn piece to cap some shitty ass throw namsaying

2. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

throws with taggs*

3. Preamium

Preamium New Member

monster got the right idea.. and i hit all schools personally i jus dnt give a shit.. its county owned and i like to fcuk up anything goverment, county, city, or state owned.. really anything owned by anyone i like to fcuk up except personal cars and houses

4. Preamium

Preamium New Member

im a writer but at the same time im a piece of shit and my goal is to fuck everyones day up i love the hate lol

5. SE3andhisTrees

SE3andhisTrees Member

no gov buildings? what kind of rebel are you?

i wont tag churches houses graveyards, and ill seriously consider any private property like mailboxes and shit. if some poor sap has to clean it up out of his pocket or something ill probably leave it alone, but if some buff man is getting paid tax money to clean it, like any public infrastructure, govt buildings, highway, signs, etc... then burn that spot to the fucking ground.

6. SSK EVO

SSK EVO Member

I only have 2 rules; don't write on people's shit (private property) unless they really deserve it or it's a sick spot. Only cross people out if they cross you out first.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  7. fingerlickingchicken

fingerlickingchicken Senior Member

I rep crews I've seen on the Internet and line out everyone in my town because they're stepping on my turf, I'm blood and crip affiliated. MS13

8. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

dont go over actual paintings

9. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

i got a friend who wants to be a writer. i told him not to tag over anyones stuff cause your a toy, your not good yet, & your too wimpy. he gets tagged over bysomeeone, nd fucking flips. wherever he sees this guys tags, hell just scribble- not tag-scribble over it.

i say get good practicing on books BEFORE walls. dumbass

10. SneikT

SneikT Member

I don't go over good pieces. I don't go over good tags either, unless I'm doing a throw-up or something else. Throwup,piece,such > tag. I don't fuck up private property but anything else goes. I respect other writers and act according to that, so I keep what I know to myself and don't talk about shit. I have nothing against toys aslong as they leave my shit alone, let them evolve.

Some basic stuff I think are good guidelines to writers worldwide, especially since there's so much toy gangsta beef and studio war nowadays

11. doksu

doksu Member

Yeah thats true, but whit this thread everyone can think about that, and also that what u say and what u really do