Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Caught Or Almost Caught?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by "SOAP", Jun 12, 2005.

Share This Page

?

wheres ur fav place to tag?

1. bathrooms

13.9%
  2. under bridges

26.1%
  3. skools

4.0%
  4. trains

14.2%
  5. tunnels

9.1%
  6. other

32.9%
  1. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

i started a peice on top of a roof last nite way seeable anyway only had 1 look out cos other 2 dudes fuked off n neway som dudes grabbed my m8 n he was shittin it but they where only fukin bout n said it looks kl blah blah anyway bout 8 ppl saw me n i was like fuk gettin arrested with 30 cans on me n ima finish it tonigt so it allgood

2. Geo

Geo Member

Harsh... What city, London?

Don't stop, never stop. So you had a bit of bad luck, you got put in custody for a cuple hours - try being in there for 37 hours! Do you think picasso would stop? FUCK NO! Picasso would paint a mural of him in a cell saying "FUCK DA POLICE!". Seriously man, don't stop - ENGLAND NEEDS YOU! Okay, so you could now face a fine of up to about 1000 quid but thats only 1000 paint tokens down the drain. They can't hold you down for ever! Everyone help me encourage this boy!

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

just change ur name, and lay low for a while

4. Dot1

Dot1 Member

COuld someone awnser my question please

5. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

Well, I was on some, "I just don't give a fuck" type shit, and I decided to go bomb at like, 4pm. I was doing my third throw up, and I heard sirens, but I booked like hell, I live in such a badass neighborhood though, I don't know if they were coming for me or not. You know? how you always hear them fuckin sirens, all the time, I bet the homeless fuckin schedule their lives to that shit.

6. Excalibur

Excalibur Senior Member

....Computer Froze....o.0

7. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

i don't know i don't think they can actually charge you unless they catch you with a can spraying away so maybe stick to tunnels or lay low for a while and then slowly start to get bigger after a few months

8. Dot1

Dot1 Member

^^THanks alot man. Yeah this happened about a month ago and i have't bombed since. Tags yeah but under a diffrent name.

9. MYND1

MYND1 Senior Member

i was bombin on a highway 1 time n the cops came n we diped n we were runnin in the middle of the highway...every1 was honkin there horns ...but we got away after running almost A KM

10. sobeit

sobeit Member

Bathrooms
    There's nothing like dropping a sick ass tag while dropping a sick ass deuce

11. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

out with some people 1 being my cusins lil friend... at this abandoned building near this walk path just to pactice.... walkin back i had 4 cans in my pockets and jester had 2... we hear someone behind us... the lil one looks back and goes "its just some guy on a bike with a light" we walk anothe 3 feet and were all thinking the same things.... 1) bike with light = cop and 2)rapes have been goin on in that area recently... therefore justifying the cops origional presence... well we all fuckin book it around a couple turns cus were smart n park away from the scene of the crime.... got in the car hid the paint and drove off slowly without making anything suspicious in case the cop saw us driving off.....

another time i got a cop at my house.. pure fun... i got this tribal shirt on written in this graf script....hes like

"i wanna ask you a few questions about some graffiti..."...

"whats graffiti officer?"..

i played stupid and he knew i fuckin knew everything...

"i have a couple people who owned up to what they did and said you were involved..."

"yeah? who said that?"

o it was fun playing this game with him... oviously i wasnt gonna get busted or hed have me in cuffs askin me instead of showing up to my house talking politly when im treatin him like shit the whole time...

"can you come down to the station at some point and give us a statement?"

"well sure thing officer, i would be glad. here..." *hands a buisness card to him* "that is my lawyer... you should arrange with her when i should talk to you... she will be delighted to hear from you"

he leaves and i havent heard from him sence.... that was almost a year ago....lesson here? know what they can and cant bust you for....

12. <SMK>

<SMK> Senior Member

I got busted one time and i have been writing for 11 years, me and 4 of my friends went and bombed our old high school and the junior high, we hit EVERYTHING, on top of the roofs, walls, anything that was in sight we hit it because at the time they didn't have cameras, the next day we go back to school and all of our shit was still up; but then we heard, over the intercom, that there was a $250 reward to anyone that has any leads on the graffiti, as soon as i heard that i started tripin cause alot of people Knew wat my shit looked like; long story short, i trusted this kid that sayed he would take the fall for ME as long as i split the 250 with him, i taged one of the peices i did on the school, onto his binder and reported his name to the office, i get called up to the office the next day, and they search me finding some graff pics on my phone, and some other illegals... then they pull out the BINDER i bombed, i ended up get expelled from the district, payed a $3000 fine, not including court fees, got drug and alchol classes, spent the night in the hall, and had 9 months probation. Only one of my 4 homies got caught along with me, cause the others didn't go to the same school!

Moral of the story-DONT TRUST ANYONE or just don't be stupid like i was.... :ph34r:

13. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

why does the thread have nothing to do with the poll :blink:

but anyways i got chased by some guy a few days ago and thats about the closet i ever came to getting caught cause i dont do dumb shit

14. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I nulled the vot thing, cuz what kinda question is that.

yeah I almost got caught. We went behind a building with a truck and did a tag on that, then a guy popped outa fucking nowhere and grabbed my friend... then I left.

15. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

lol i got caught and it fuckin ruined my family ...
    now im hated but i still bomb.

16. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

one: 11 years and your still in high school? man you must have started in liek second grade. lmao.
    two: if you have even been writing that long you would know how gay it is to write anything on a school...

17. <SMK>

<SMK> Senior Member

one: 11 years and your still in high school? man you must have started in liek second grade. lmao.
    two: if you have even been writing that long you would know how gay it is to write anything on a school... [/b][/quote]
    One:who sayed i was still in high school, the only time i got busted was when i was in high school.
    Two:Ya i know that know... <_<

18. DRIPONE

DRIPONE Member

well heres the story....walkin through the park on cinco de mayo drunk as hell with my 2 friends..my friend had a bottle on him...i had my OTR on me, and hit up some shit while walking through the park..as we walked out, we got pulled over by cops..and they told us that since we were in the park after dark they had the right to search us. he found my marker..and he found a bottle on my friend..and he asked me what i write...i was hesitant about it, but then again didnt wanna get arrested for the liqour because im on probation..and because i was under the influence, so i told him like a dumb ass...and he took my marker and our liqour and told us to go home..can he actually do anything about the tag name or w.e?? sicne he didnt actually catch me doing it???

19. Game905

Game905 Senior Member

abandon warehouses or underbridges

20. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

everyone gets caught sooner or later. you are no exception.