Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

^^ In the words of Bill Cosby "I like your style"

2. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

never been put on my arse in a 1on1 but about 2 or 3 years ago when i was about 18 19, after my mate knocks out these 2 guys i tell him to disappear and meet me at a bar down the road cos there was like a dozen of em, anyways they caught me walkin there and beat the shit outta me jaw clicks to this day and i think they fractured my hip too couldnt walk right for coupla weeks,the thing is id fuck any of em up thats why the cunts fight in packs

3. SETRIXTER

SETRIXTER Member

Been in quite a few altercations...

One of the best times was when one of my best friends was walking home from school, three older black guys pulled a knife on him in the park and took his hat and wallet with like small change in it. Anyway my friend is fucking hench hes like barely 16 and hes 225 lbs so he tells the rest of us the next day and he breaks metal legs off some chairs and we stick them in our bags and we go to the park on his way home where the guys said thered be waiting again and they turn up and they pull knives but we broke their hands with the bars and took the knives and they shit themselves and ran off

4. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

hell yeaa!!!! i was hitting up a 7-11 wall n i didnt know it was latin dragons block(chicago gang) n they jumped my ass as soon as i finish n left me a big ol' scar from my lip to my chin

5. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

ive been jumped by my friends to get into a "gang" other then that i had a gun pulled on me and my big brother but that wasnt graff related

jfk stencil.jpg

6. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

yeah so basically these three dudes on bikes started saying random shit to us for no reason so we said shit back then one got off the bike and did the whole "what did you just say" then slapped him like a pussy so my friend full on punched the guy in the face and they all biked off after that but one of them left their sweatshirt so we cut off the sleeves and pissed on it

7. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

closest to being jumped

8. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

@ONE. bro if i ever got jumped by them i would go home if i made it home, i would be like" the fuck i got jumped by them:D "rynna be happy when half of mjy face is kapeesh

9. CanadaBomber

CanadaBomber Senior Member

Damnn yall must live in some pretty urban areas, I live in the 'burbs and shit never happens here. You could go out at 1 in the morning for a jog with nothing on but a rolex and be fine. That being said I once almost got jumped at a bus stop randomly, not even writing just cause he "didnt like my hair style"

10. A_Former

A_Former Member

Almost once. I wasn't the guy they were looking for, however. I just mind my own business and I'm good.

11. "ONE!"

"ONE!" Banned

@faymous lmao hell yea sometimes wen i tlk to chicks they asked watt happened n i feel cool as hell tellin the story!. @CanadaBomber i live in city limits, u can concider it a sub bc its still oak park police but all the gangs r str8 up ruthless chi-bangers

12. Dominic

Dominic New Member

I've gotten into a couple of fights, won them all... I started none of them though. Never been jumped. I'm 14 an 6' 1". And I dont think I will anytime soon either.

13. SNERE

SNERE Member

of course man! i been stabbed, sliced, shot at, and fuckin chased and beat up by gangs, cops, rail guards and all sorts, aint stopped me yet.

14. ToxicAvenger

ToxicAvenger Member

xing hao "eddie van halen".... might as well ____

15. ZIK_ONER

ZIK_ONER Senior Member

Jumped a few times, only got violent 1-2 times though, ever since I got a knife nothing went down too bad

16. spookza2

spookza2 Senior Member

hell yes the other day i was at my local skateboard park with some friends and a bunch of like 20 year olds stole all of our boards and our paint we were like 30 minutes away from home it sucked hard

17. R3bel1995

R3bel1995 Senior Member

I was just walkin down the street, when a silver car rolled up, and 3 pieces of white trash jumped out yelling at me, man I was scared as shit ( only because 3 on 1 ain't my favorite odds, but they wouldn't have been that hard to yank their balls out ) when all if a sudden some truck rolled up, honked and they got back into their car frightened. I kinds wish they had tried something. It's been a while since I was in a good rumble.

18. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Pretty much the same here. However it got ugly outside local clubs/bars at one stage.

19. SSK EVO

SSK EVO Member

It was Halloween night, me and 2 homies had a fun ass night of raising hell and tagging. There was nothing else to do so we headed back to my house to chill for a bit. We were a block away from my house when about 20 black people around 3 of them were female came out of this church. We didn't think nothing of it until they immediately started following us. So we turned to the right and kept walking on the sidewalk. I turn back to see if they're still following us and they're pretty far away so I don't worry. 5 secs later I heard a voice shout from behind me "GOT ANY CANDY CUUUUZ?!" then I got punched in the back of my head so hard I fell to the ground and my snapback fell off (which they stole). My fried got thrown to the ground. Other friend they told him they weren't gonna jump him so he turns around and as soon as he does he gets punched in the face and falls to the sidewalk.
    They then proceded to stomp us into the sidewalk luckily we were protecting our heads while swinging at them so we all eventually got up. After we got up we contiuned in the opposite direction of my house cause they were still following us and shouting stuff like "We gonna beat you til yo can't stand!" We kept walking for like 5 minutes and they were still behind us so we saw a dimly light street and booked it. We came to a dead end and apartments right next to it so we went there. We had no where else to go so we decided to hide up on this balcony. We laid up there for 10 minutes and saw that the black people split up into 2 groups. 1 group went past the dead end to look for us in this desert. The other group went through the apartment complex searching us. They went right under the balcony but didnt see us. We were so lucky. After that we waited 10 more minutes up there to make sure they weren't coming back. Then we just walked to my house, smoked some bud, and the rest of the night was pretty chill. Best part was we only got a few bumps on our heads, nothing serious. Worst part was we all had knives on us when we got jumped but we didn't pull them out cause their was so many of em.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  20. A_Former

A_Former Member

Damn, SSK, that's fucked up.