Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Got Yourself In Your Local News?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [breakout]-azer, Feb 23, 2007.

Share This Page

?

have you ever been in the news becuse of soemthing youve done?

1. yes

36.5%
  2. no

39.5%
  3. sort of

24.0%
  1. MarOne...

MarOne... Elite Member

This was me BTW.

2. Animal

Animal Senior Member

reppin for the south, this is what we bout.
    nawmeen?

3. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

4. Animal

Animal Senior Member

now why the fuck would someone jump a grandma?
    thats fucked up mang...

5. -Last-

-Last- Elite Member

cause they got snitched on

zes=rodent

6. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

I had a hand style on a door on the news. It was the part that was telling you what's coming up next and one of the stories was on graff, they were just filtering through random shit from the city.

7. CorrereLaCitta

CorrereLaCitta Senior Member

I didnt beat on the grandma ''mang''.....

8. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

naw aint ever made news .. dont want to ... im not some fame thirsty bomber .. i jus like to paint .. these kids here tho have made news bombing rich businesses with toy shit .... yea they got caught i stick to freight and chill spots ... word of advice ... if u jus beat getting up your psyched to go out and bomb in real ... and save the world from government corruption ... DONT FUCKING WRITE TRANE SFC AND COPE2 XTC ... AND NAME YOUR CREW (FUCK TOYS CREW) when you dont know the difference between krylon and montana and cant paint a straight line for DICK ... you fucking MORONASS DIPSHITSTICKS!!!!!!
    :D

9. pixystix

pixystix Senior Member

got arrested with three stupid fucks that insisted to go out in paint well there was snow and they wanted to walk back to the crash spot wit out covering prints after moonin Mc d's and havin the cops called

4 am hello officer?

10. blaje

blaje Senior Member

theres this gated community on the other side of the burbs where i live, with a bunch of rich assholes, on one side where we live its all duplex's and house apartments and shit, and these guys have a lake and a bridge and basically estates so every year we spike jack'o lanterns on the spikes on their bridge, that got us in the paper for criminal mischief...
    fun shit, i love tradition

11. CandyRain88

CandyRain88 Senior Member

i like how they blame the kids so much...i mean yea thekidsdid it but seriously if the cops dont have enought security to stop that they might as well kill themselves now

12. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

Nope not news but the paper check check check everyone from the 60trey last years paper for the union leader i think it was sometime inbetween sep to nov i remember there was no snow thats it but bombed the shit outta the back of velcro company...well more like the whole entire back was our chill paint spot then we hit like the whole side next to the parkin lot n the front sign n then they had like the rent a cops patrol the back for a couple months so we never went back but mad the news PAPER;)

13. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

14. BATER

BATER Senior Member

i've been in the news several times...once on T.V and three times in the newspaper once they even offered a 1,000 dollar reward for my capture and it was all because of graffiti the cops eventually caught me so no one got the reward

15. SBOMBS

SBOMBS Elite Member

why wont anyone post the links of these newspaper an shit...enevrythin is online....i feel like theres lots of bullshit in the aiiirrr

16. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

Damn CityTV for showing the wrong side of the box.

17. Con-Artist

Con-Artist Senior Member

been in the paper 2 times, and had an entire news report that ran for a few weeks just on me. all for graff, not playin with balls.

18. TrikAssHoe!

TrikAssHoe! Senior Member

hahaha yeah a couple years back. a town cop had walked in on me doing a handstyle on a bathroom stall. i had to do community service the next day and i had to read an apology letter to the town council and i've still got 3 years til my record clears. they put me in the paper but they got my name wrong lol

i still get shit for this from friends^

19. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

this summer a crew i rode with were on the news were hitting several highchools in one night.

they thought we were a white supremist group for some reason?!?

20. DollarCans

DollarCans Member

im not really tryin to post the link but its on youtube. for my crew blowin up a local abandoned country club. i was eating dinner with the rents and the news came on and i saw our shit and my fork dropped and i almost pissed myself and chocked on my food.

delaware. 302. risky business.