Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ex Girlfriend shit talk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sicotik13, Jun 11, 2012.

Share This Page

1. COIG

COIG New Member

She said she wasn't gonna fuck her boss; she fucked her boss.

2. Skue

Skue Senior Member

This thread rules. I could tell a couple ex gf stories... A while back I dated this gorgeous italian girl for two years and took her v-card. (never ever never ever doing that to any girl again). The sex was amazing but the chick got more and more nuts every day. Finally I had to dump her because even though i had never cheated on her she had mad trust issues. I broke up with her like a douche bag over the phone but under the circumstances i just had to, I was on a trip outta town visiting my best friend who was only in town for the weekend from being deployed in Afghanistan, the whole fuckin time i was there she called like every hour to make sure i wasnt with any girls so i ended it. She kept threatening me saying if i dumped her shed kill herself and i told her to go for it and she wouldn't. About two hours later i get a call from her mom that she took all the pills in the medicine cabinet and od'd on a bunch of random shit, she was in the hospital getting her stomach pumped and her mom was screaming at me saying it was all my fault. she wanted me to pay for the hospital bill and I felt like shit. when i came home i went over to her house to apologize and talk to her. we ended up making out and eventually dating again (bad idea). Anyways things ended up getting really shitty again and i broke up with her face to face, she took the whole thing calmly this time and said we should still be friends and maybe fuck now and then, i was kinda down i said, she wanted to fuck one last time at least she said so we went at it. i never wore a condom and came inside her quite a bit cus she was on birth control and never missed a pill. Anyways I'm fuckin her and she said she had stopped taking her birth control last month cus she thot it was making her fat (we hadnt fucked in a while cus all we were doing was fighting). anyways we were doin missionary and i was gunna bust on her face so I told her i was about to cum, then she wraps her legs around me and bear hugs the fuck outta me right when i tried to pull out and i dropped my entire load in her balls deep. I was dumbfounded and didnt even know what to say, she was just giggling. I just got dressed went home and sat there in disbelief, the next month consisted of about zero sleep and me freaking out. she texted me multiple times saying "i hope its a girl arent you excited?" luckily she didnt get pregnant and once i found that out i never talked to the bitch again and changed my phone number and blocked her fb. ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM, i learned the hard way haha.

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

This thread should be dirty pictures of your ex gf... just sayin. You can tell stories too..

And thats f'ed up bro^ lol

4. Skue

Skue Senior Member

I can't post any full nudes cus this was a whie ago and i dated her from 17 to 19 and for some reason the only pics i have floating around is from when she was 17 heres a legal one...
    IMG_0372.jpg

5. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

6. Wilfredo

Wilfredo New Member

Flott historie! Noen ganger kjæresten du elsker kan skade deg så ille at du vil ønske å drepe deg selv.

Snakker med din eks

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Very likely that most of the original posters are no longer on here, but after reading this I came to the conclusion that you, sir, are a moron, especially the part about telling the girl to kill herself.

8. michaelfisher

michaelfisher New Member

what I do when I break up? I don't communicate with my ex or her friends. for what?? I think when two people break up, they shouldn't keep in touch. For me it was always better to forget someone when I delete everything about that person.

9. KWaters

KWaters New Member

I had an ex-boyfriend and he just had anger issues. I always tried to calm him but he never does.

10. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

Everybody says their ex is "crazy" but, man, she really was.

11. spraynpray

spraynpray Member

Skue, that look on her face has crazy written all over it. LMAO