Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fake IDs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mada focka, Feb 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Blam!

Blam! Senior Member

so easy to get beer in canada, drinkin age is 18, and you can pass for it like at 16 its jokes.

2. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

just make friends who are 21 lol

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

dont need to dude
    i walk into a store buy some fortys for a party down the street and they dont even card

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  4. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

hgahaha i have a dairy barn like that. i keep track of when my guy works just in case the stationary store is closed and i need cigs or somethin

however, my asian works every day. great success!

shit i just realized. does dairybarn exist in other parts of the country? i've never seen one outside of new york

5. Kruxos

Kruxos Senior Member

yea what the hell is a dairy barn.

every corner store i know has a similar name. like food plus, express food, and i think there is one nears my moms place thats just called FOOD.

6. geneparmesan

geneparmesan Senior Member

i agree with the replies about getting the college kids helping you out. it seems like when you get into college, you seem to learn eeeeeeeeeeeevery trick to life.....like getting fake IDs. but around here, usually if you look over 21, they dont card you. but sometimes theres 5-0 in the store. and theres a little unwritten law in lq stores around here, if you look UNDER 27, they have to card you. why 27 you might ask?...fuck if i know.

but all my friends are over 21, and im 20, so i dont really have anything to worry about.

and i feel kinda old, reading all the posts about knowing when store clerks are working, so you can buy cigs, haha, i remember those days allllllllllllll too well. as long as you make good with one of them, youre alllllllllllllllllll right.

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

TIP:
    or just buy shit when you come back from work all dirty and everything.

8. aeSOP.314.

aeSOP.314. Senior Member

one tip....dont get one off the internet...i know people who have gotten straight jacked from "reliable site"for at least 50 bucks

9. SAID

SAID Moderator

fuck getting it from the internet, get it from someone you know

10. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

i drink orange juice.
    no.
    actually i do.
    but i drink alcohol too.
    so im not that gay.
    well i know some cool guys who don't drink.
    they're the ones who buy me the drinks.
    yay!

11. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

my friend did something that i thought was pretty damn clever. he got his school id that doesnt say DOB on it and his permit and wrote in 89 on his permit. they ask for id and he takes out his permit, they ask for a pic and he takes out his school id. if they ask to see his license or a different id he says he lost his wallet... pretty clever in my opinion...

12. j-f

j-f Senior Member

seems like alot of work
    wuts a permit?
    is that jus a license?
    if so then shouldnt it saying 89 be enough??
    other ppls ids are still best imo...ive only failed once with it cuz i forgot wut year the dude was born :S lol i said 87 instead of 86 i felt like a tool...but wutevs jus went to next liquor store and it all worked out in the end

13. AEROSOL_FEEN

AEROSOL_FEEN Senior Member

a permit is like a pre-drivers liscense that is issued before your drivers test is taken.

14. edapt_gc

edapt_gc Member

if you wanna be straight core about it... do what a buddy of mine did. He walked into a gas station, picked up a case of beer, looked at the cashier in the eyes, and just walked out.

Maybe he was lucky, but then again most those guys working late night shifts just dont want a gun pulled on them. Do if you have the balls to just straight up gank that shit, they wont make a scene.

15. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

i could buy beer since i was 16

16. miteone

miteone Senior Member

fakes are easy to come by
    colleges best place to look
    but dont get picked up with one
    dont know the rules in Canada but u.s. is pretty fuckin strict

17. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

i kinda like using hobos/shoulder tapping. sure, you have to tip them some extra money and they smell bad, but its like dropping some money in theyre hat exept you get alcohal back too, and they always have stories to tell. this hobo in my neighborhood, Poet, sings a poem for you every time to ask for beer or just say hi.

but fake id's make you sound cooler.

18. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

For us it's so easy to make fake I.D's. All you need to take a razor blade and carefully scratch out parts of the numbers to alter your date of birth. 04/18/ 88 and turn it into
    04/ 18/ 83. The easiest number to alter are 4-1, 9-7, 8-3. But try not to make it ridiculouse like on of my friend's who was 16 at the times card said he was 26. It worked a couple times but eventually someone had common sense.

19. FailOne

FailOne Senior Member

Hahaha word the fuck up
    foreign shop owners are the best
    the asian store by my place sells single smokes n doesnt give 2 shits how old you are
    this one time some old lady was bitching about me not being 18 buyin smokes and in his funny ass accent he was like "no no no he 18 he been shoppin here for years"

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

most people in college are of legal age to buy beer/cigs. etc

and who ever approved this topic... "fake id's", cute. haha