Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fast Food Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SKriBL*666, Aug 8, 2007.

Share This Page

1. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

maybe yours got rid of em, but mines still got em. theyre like 1.69 or something?

anyone else have Five Guys Burgers And Fries? its simply THE BEST
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.110livingston.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/five-guys-burger.jpg

2. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Yeah we have a couple Five Guy's around. I donno man...fast food makes me feel sick =(

3. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

we have a few. i have only been once or twice.
    it just isnt in my route.

4. WoeInfinite

WoeInfinite Elite Member

yeah i go 20 minutes outta my way for a double bacon cheeseburger n large fries for under 10 bucks.

5. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Fuck fast food! These factory farms torture the animals and people support this because it tastes good. People are fucking stupid and greedy. I eat meat regularly, I'm not one of those vegetarians that believes we should all live in pacifism but these people are inflicting excruciating pain for money and that's wrong.

6. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

when i read that it seemed like a long contradiction. in slaughter houses they hang the animals an slice there throat. fast food or home made the animals get tortured the same. the only difference is mcdonalds uses retarded animals

7. ReadyToStrike

ReadyToStrike Senior Member

8. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

You need an education. There are more sources of meat than factory farms in which they use machines to cut open and slice the throats of animals. You can fix a dinner with decently raised produce for a very similar price as the tortured, cheap and horrifically unhealthy meal at your fast food joint. I'm not going to preach health to you but if you give it some thought it's pretty fucked up. (to me at least)

9. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

If you didnt raise the meat or kill it yourself and cut it yourself you have nothing to say, imo, because, frankly, you have no idea what has happened to it.

10. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

who the fuck cares. you act like this is a secret. this is something thats been known forever. btw... fur is murder.

11. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

You treat it like a secret because you act completely oblivious of it. I'm not going to argue humanity but you people majorly lack logic, not to mention common sense.

12. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

There is no humane way to kill an animal. Don't think that anyone is any better then anyone else when it comes to meat production.

I belong to PETA. People Eating Tasty Animals.

People need to respect animals, not bring them home to butt fuck like half of these veg-lamers. Animals rights group don't know shit about the environment, its all about conservation, and part of that is killing animals for food.

However, there is no need to torture animals.

13. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

What about pulling carrots out of the ground and having them scream? Slicing an animal is no different then harming vegetables, and its been proven that they do indeed feel pain. Anything you eat has to have suffered.

14. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

*takes big bite out of beef jerky*

15. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

there you go eskimo. he jus said what i was thinkin. an i have an education an i kno exactly what happens to my meat an where my big macs come from an the poor abused animals(sike) i dont really care an i dont understand why you even said that in this thread. if you dont like animals gettin killed for fast food an the factory farms then keep it to yourself. no beef jus sayin

16. reallythough

reallythough Senior Member

"no beef", pun intended?

17. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

It's not the killing that bothers me. I just hate the conditions they are kept in just because the people are greedy and they always need more money.

The topic of the thread doesn't suggest that everyone who replies agrees with the cause. It's 'general discussion', not 'stroke each other'.

18. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

the anger cow feels at being slaughtered for fast food lives on in your cholesterol level
    cow gets his revenge

19. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Feels good man.

20. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

that is no longer contemporary!
    muahah