Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fights

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2KoS, May 11, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

Foe u scare me

i see u makin alotta posts in this thread in the future btw

2. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

i was at a drum n bass night not so long ago

and my mate was smashed could barely stand up then this guy jsut runs over goes alrite peter and smacks him square in the nose. i run over grab this guy like get him in a headlock he starts saying get the fuck of me etc i like tightened my grip 2 as much as i could and he fell 2 his knees. i punched him in his 4 head n he just fell flat on his face

mean while my mate who got hit was on the floor while the other guys mate was kicking him so i ran over threw him to the floor and gave him a nice boot to the ribs.

i got my mate back up got him a tissue and the 2 lads had run off

the 1 i hit on the fore head it was his birthday hahah

and they were both older than me... not the greatest fight it was a bit short, i was up 4 a full on brawl haha

3. Hask420

Hask420 Senior Member

nah dude it was a dream haha

thats why i said "then i woek up" on the bottom.

but we actually did cross the piece out like 2 or 3 ays before that.

i'll see if i can find the picture later [/b][/quote]
    was it certs shit by the train station casue i was there testing out markers and i saw yer handy and certs attempt at a thow crossed out with a nice TOY

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Oh, I didn't mention this part.

When I "shamed" the Marine, it was me stretching my ball-sac across his passed-out face.

I'm trying so hard to find the pictures, but I think my photobucket deleted them because of the nudity.

5. vagina

vagina Senior Member

FOEONE, stop logging into Kays SN???

6. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

This is an e-tough guy thread.

This should not have gotten approved.

Talkin about all the fights you've won on the internet= SUPEZR XCORE KOOL

7. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

Word marines arent all that. My friend (who was a junior in high school) was trippin on shrooms and some marine started shit with him. And he layed the mo'fucker down.

8. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

was it certs shit by the train station casue i was there testing out markers and i saw yer handy and certs attempt at a thow crossed out with a nice TOY [/b][/quote]
    nah it was an eon piece out east

but i crossed out ath cert bullshit too.

like 6 months ago

9. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

hahaha foe pulled a rat brain!

10. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

i want to be in a UFC match....but i havnt been in much of a serious fight in years, last time:

me and these kdis were all playing football, i was really back then and my firend was liek "just lay out madden"(it was ttwo hand touch) so i decked this kid who was on defense and he got all pissedo ff and startedpulling my hair(i had logn ahir back then too) so i pulled his shirt over his head gave him a to a few square punches to the face and he let go so i kneed him in the face and he hit the ground...i fought his brother liek 3 months later at football practice, but he basically pulled me onto the gorudn over him i punched him in the face a few tiems he kicekd me in the side and i dont rememebr if he hit me or not, it was a pritty big joke fight, some older kid pushed me off

11. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

well to get into the marines you dont have to win a fight or anyhting you jsut sign up, anyone can be a marine almost...but hteir are certain marines who are bad fuckin ass, liek navy seals and the higher ranking guys

my step granfather was an exmarine captain and he was fucking crazy, he would beat the fuck out of probably all of you and he was over 65

12. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

why? we already have a thread where people talk about the first time they had sex...

13. Spark One

Spark One Senior Member

what about.. cat-fight?

14. GEE-DOT-ONE

GEE-DOT-ONE Senior Member

when i was young my uncle tought me one of the smartest things

"in this world there is no such thing as a fair fight unless its in a boxing ring"

case in point 3 kids tryed to jump me so i got the trashcan in class and swung it upside a few heads... and IM the one who got oss

i fight dirty... everyone does a lil... ill just admit it...
    doesnt matter how big you are a kick to the knees or the balls will ALWAYS bring your ass down... in the end thats all that matters

not startin beef with noone i try not to fight now but when it comes down to it ill use what i can (no guns of knives cus i dont keep em)

but ive always wanted to knock a guy out then piss on him... its one thing if you beat his ass cus then he can talk shit... but when hes down and covered in your piss (or shit :ph34r: ) then he cant say he didnt get his ass kicked

15. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

ok.. if we fought and u won..and u couldnt leave it there and go home,,,,if u decided to piss or shit on me.. id fuckin kill you and your family.. then id burn ur fuckin house down..its as simple as that.. u would die. and so would the people u love

16. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

im sorry i know it sounds bad but if some one shit or pissed on me..id have no choice but to do something madd prison worthy..

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer im with that.....to be honest your both out to hurt each other....so you will do anything to hurt them and not get hurt yourself.....but some fights are gay like 15 on 1....thats pussy but one on one and kick to the balls is always fair....like biting noses and ears off.........

18. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

Biting ears off?

Why does this keep going back to Tyson?
    :huh:

oh yeah...

RIP Chico Corrales

19. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

ohh i just said biting ears off.....i take it someone else said that shit haha

20. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

im with monkey n the other head. always fight dirty, its no boxing match. itsa street fight. put that fucker down, then steal his shoes.