Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

First Time You Had Sex

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Aug 16, 2006.

Share This Page

1. fuckin villan

fuckin villan Senior Member

how experienced? like 45 year old cougar experienced?? rowwr

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

first times are crap <_<

3. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

i was 15 and my parents were dragging me on a cross-maritime road trip. so i stayed in new brunswick for a few months and screwed some girl in a boatshed..then went to NS and had sex with another chick.....those were the only chicks i fucked except for my gf i have now whom i love :)

4. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

boatshed, sounds sanitary.

5. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

Im a virgin, yep, ugly as road kill, nevr even kissed a girl, and know that Im gonna be alone for my wholelife. Painting helps me deal with the pain of lonliness, or kicking some guys ass that has no respect for his lady. And no, Im not emo, im a skater that is way to much of a loser to get the girl. :( :(

6. 32rider32

32rider32 Senior Member

I figured you skated because of the harold hunter shoutout.

:(

7. XtRm

XtRm Senior Member

Man I was a Virgin until i strated tagging and got up a little, then when girls found out because people talked they would come over and say, can u do my name for me, and i would do something quick and super crappy, but one girl said i have no money to pay u, but my $$$ is at home come and get it, when i went in we started making out and one thing led 2 another. o and that was about a year ago, im 16 now. do the math!

8. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

done the name thing for girls tons of times. nice stuff too. never sall anything come from it execpt "thanks".

9. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

done the name thing for girls tons of times. nice stuff too. never sall anything come from it execpt "thanks". [/b][/quote]
    playaplaya!

naw, i dont let anyone know i write, my ex didnt find out till after we broke up.

well i take that back, there are about 3 kids that know what i do, and they are good friends

10. FadeProof

FadeProof Senior Member

is this the kiddie section or what?

11. mhc

mhc Senior Member

terrible, awkward are words that come to mind
    isnt everyones first time

12. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

not if you do your homework. i was so concentrated on licking right i lost my hardon. then that was akward trying to gain it wuick before she noticed. haha

13. Amuse- crewless

Amuse- crewless Senior Member

word.

14. Amuse- crewless

Amuse- crewless Senior Member

props for that dawg loll

15. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

heh...my first time was in KOHLS...
    i str8 up lost my virginity in a dressing room
    we were trying out some cloths together and one thing
    lead to another...
    but it was freaking awsome

16. FLA BOMBA

FLA BOMBA Banned

playaplaya!

naw, i dont let anyone know i write, my ex didnt find out till after we broke up.

well i take that back, there are about 3 kids that know what i do, and they are good friends [/b][/quote]
    I used to sit in the back of class, and scetch in my blackbook where the teacher couldn't see me. There was a girl sitting next to me, and she freaked when she saw some of my outlines in my book, and asked me to do her name. So I gave her the outline the next day, she told her friends that I would do there names in "Graffiti Style" for them. <_< so I end up doing like 6 wildstyle outlines for all these different girls. They only said thinks, but I told them that I only sketched.

17. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

i sketch for girls all the time. and on them. then i bring em painting and they do my fills. nigga.

18. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i got my girl now to tag, shes got a dope oneliner she goes around everywhere doin, its got a heart attached to it.

but my first time was with my first love on the floor of my moms room, the A/C was on like negative 0, but it didnt matter. We had a bad cable connection so the TV was all static-y and phoebe from Friends was playing "SMELLY CATS OHHH SMELLY CATTSSS"

and then her mom kept callin sayin she was outside.

I didn't even get to nut. =(

19. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

yeah but we read each others post's and stuff so you feel like we can trust each other anyway it's not like we're describing it by the second are we? [/b][/quote]
    in some cases you are....

why are you degrading yourselves, jesus.

as someone said before 'what has this forum come to'

:(

20. Paint Magic

Paint Magic Elite Member

the girl jumpe don me like an animal and undid my gear and well yea....