Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PuffingThatSour

PuffingThatSour Senior Member

haha your from soho? that explains everything....

2. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

the only thing i dont understand about racking/returning is; you don't have a receipt..i thought when you returned shit you needed a receipt..

3. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Even with this new shipment, it just doesn't feel adequate after seeing the first post on this page. :(

afarm2.static.flickr.com_1133_4731681998_71471f6f2b_b.jpg

4. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

No, if you want money back you need a receipt. Most stores are more than happy to give you store credit when you return items. Simply rack an item that is worth a decent amount of money (larger drill bits, electrical equipment - check for the white bars!, etc.) and return it to a different store of the same chain or a store that has the same or similar item. You can then purchase paint with the store credit.

5. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

thats a good way to get jail time if your not careful.LP is onto that little racket like a hawk so yah.watch out.and if your gonna steal shit anyways why not steal the paint straight up? makes more sense than trying to steal dvd's and shit and return them.its like double the risk.

6. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

Naw im not from soho im from astoria lol. i think thhat returning and recieving works with cashiers that are nice for example you say you forgot or something

like games....everytime i go to a kids house hes missing a game so it adds up slowly but nicely...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
  7. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

seems too complicated really.if your stealing shit to get things through false pretences then why not just steal the shit your after in the first place? plus im pretty sure thats considered fraud or something.which is a felony.when shoplifting is a misdemeanor,depending on how much your stealing and local statutes.i got friends and family members who do it with like video games and dvd's and shit but idk,not for me.

8. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

its not like you dont have two legs to run away. Well, for GameStop if you sell the games there ( half of the used are racked anyway) I dont know for the home depot; youre fucked.

9. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

Yeah makes sense, if you rack cans it kind of evident; stealing drill bits and nails they'll just think you're a jew building a house.

10. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

you idiots are blowing your tactics an shit. keep that to yourself before you quickly find out they caught on cuz you told him who told her whose uncle runs that.

ya feel me? smarten up.

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

it seems like too much risk.i mean you have to do two shady things to get what your after when you could just do the one and be over with it.your adding to the risk.its a good way to make money or whatever but if your trying to get paint by false pretences why not cut out the middle man and steal that shit right out.but now that i think about it yeah you could make some decent money racking drill bits and shit like that.whateer your into i guess.im lazy thou.id much rather hit up a store once and get what i need than run around trying to return shit.its whatever though.if it works it works.i have no real experience in that kinda shit though sooooo......

12. zennegen

zennegen Banned

ok dude let me break this down for you. you can steal maybe what, 8 cans at a time? or you could get $300 worth of shit in one trip and return it to buy 300 $1 cans. derp derp status, man, for real.

13. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

300 1 dollar cans is the equivalent to about 200 or so really shitty fillins.i think i'll pass.

cp chrome is the only one that was passable.and i understand how the system works.i just dont want to go through the trouble.besides im not big on stealing things anyways...

14. zennegen

zennegen Banned

who the fuck gives a shit about shitty fills when it comes to throws? oh yeah. toys. and idk where you are, homie, but in detroit you can find $1 rusto.

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

woooah.your one to throw around the word toy zen.dont make me dig up some of your sketches.if you've ever tried to fill in a throw with some green colorplace or someshit on like a train or any dollar can for that matter you know that shit doesnt show up and just looks shitty which isnt worth keeping the space that it takes for 300 cans of shitty paint in my house.i live in a trailer i dont ave room for that.bottom line im not into these little thievin schemes,do want you want but if im gonna get paint im either gonna steal it or im gonna buy it.

i live near KC.there is no dollar rusto here.maybe on the missouri side,MAYBE.but ive never seen them.the only dollar cans outside of cp are nameless paint that come in black and white only and cant fit any tips,or therye out of dollar general and go on just like color place and therefore not worth racking or buying.except for the chrome.im not knocking his hustle.im saying it makes more sense and is less risky to just steal the paint outright if your gonna try to get it illegally anyways.you do know that returning stolen property is considered a form of fraud and is a felony right? so if i had an option between catching a felony,or catching a misdemeanor which one would i pick? HHHHHMMMMMMM???????

16. Sbal

Sbal Elite Member

I dont know about you, but 300 free 1 dollar cans sounds good to me

17. zennegen

zennegen Banned

*****, first of all, i havent posted a flick on this site in i don't know how long. i know for a fact that i am better than you, and i don't have to battle to prove that, because i don't care if you think otherwise.

secondly, if you're worried about the law, maybe you shouldn't be racking supplies, and just maybe, you shouldn't be vandalizing the streets?derp.

18. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

then battle me.because the last time i saw your work was about maybe 4 months ago.and you sucked soooo hard.i doubt you have progressed far enough to be on my level.and im not even that good.battle me or shut up.DOITFAGGOT.

throws,hands,pieces.i dont care.

19. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

20. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lul is your simple ass that incompetent that you can't comprehend what i just said? once again, i don't have to battle anyone because i could care less about what some toy on the internet has to say.

and stot, just lol. that's all i can say to you.