Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

ai48.tinypic.com_2vtw9ig.jpg
    uploaded march 30th 2010.

really?GTFO.

2. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

i just find it extremely funny how you say that your better than everybody but wont battle because you care less about what someone thinks. ive heard that shit so many times. its like me saying i cant get paint. Just have a fucking battle.

3. zennegen

zennegen Banned

4. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

5. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

ai48.tinypic.com_2vtw9ig.jpg
    uploaded march 30th 2010.

something i did on a scrap piece of paper and took me less than five minutes to do...
    afarm5.static.flickr.com_4015_4720262236_db8798e410.png

yall can be the judge.

6. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lmao!i wasn't even talking shit, but now i can't resist. what the fuck is up with those letters? at least my shit is clean. that took me like 10 minutes, tops.

7. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

that took me less than five minutes.just sayin yo.

8. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lol ok. and me adding an extra 5 minutes, basically to write the ounce, because that's freehand straight lines, and i come up with crisp letters, and you come up with that bullshit? nice try.

9. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

battle me then.i'll make it nice and clean for you and everything...i'll even break out the crayolas just for you...

10. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

that doesn't make it better. you were the one who was talking about shitty fills a minute ago

11. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

we can battle and we will see who is the best.its up to you though...

12. zennegen

zennegen Banned

homie, i don't give a fuck who's the best. empty can, don't you have anything better to do? all you do is sit at your computer all day and fap and troll BS. seriously, get a life. i was talking about shitty PAINT fills on THROWS. it's different with paper and markers and all the time in the world.

13. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

you said that you were better than me.i disagree.i would like to have a friendly battle that is then voted on and have our peers determine who is the better man so as to have a more or less unbiased,or less biased opinion on the matter.i dont see why thats so hard friend.you are better than me are you not?thats what you said before? well then lets have a friendly battle and see who is right.sofar its two to one but maybe this will change...

14. zennegen

zennegen Banned

lol, dude. it's not happening. i just don't care enough to take time out of my busy day to paint you a pretty picture. i got a lady comin over soon anyway, idgaf.

15. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i see.how about this.i set up a battle with your best piece you have done to date and i will do my best piece that i have done to date and we will poll it and see who wins.this way you dont have to work and i get my answer.because the suspense is killing me.who will win? zennegen of detroit,or romero of parts unknownetx

16. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

romero of parts unknown gmv

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

this is the problem with toys beefin... its the equivalent of religion... "i KNOW this, but i dont need any proof to know it, i just KNOW it, cuz im better than you"

zen u need to battle if u wanna talk like ur big shit thats all im sayin... whats the big deal about battling? u say u dont wanna waste ur time on it but u can sit here from 5pm to 8:45 and clog this thread with beef??????????????

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  18. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

So much beef that I couldnt say how nice this shipment is....

Point is....you can get 100 free rustos.

Fill ins for throwies dont have to be shitty. If you can do it properly, they're grimey. Theres a difference. I rather see a throw-up with nice letters and real shitty fill in than the cleanest throw up with shit letters...like the letters more impoortant than the quality.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  19. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Holy fucking shit, Zen, you're really e-beefing with Meroe...

You're stupider than I thought. You fucking suck at graffiti, and at life. Seriously, GTFO. I had those letters when I was in 7th grade, kiddo.

20. Delse

Delse Senior Member

this is nice, dont talk shit, check romeros flickr