Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

why do you assume the following things:
    1. that i live in the same country as you (so there are same prices)
    2. that my markers are expensive

where i live a blackbook may cost max 10 euro. MAX
    and my markers arent expensive either. my dad got them from lithuania when he went there. shit is cheap over there.
    AND, i dont even have that many markers. I sometimes have to use pencils to colour.
    also my dad racks some pencils and markers from the schools he teaches at. i understand why you said what you said, but next time dont voice the first thing that comes to your head. think a bit first

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  2. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

I never assumed the prices are the same. But I thought the shit is not that big a difference in the EU. And, 10€ is still too much if you can get more pages for less.
    I didnt say you have expensive markers, I just wanted to tell you you dont need them before you might get them. Because, look at the toy thread. There are alot there who are better than you and me together and they still use cheap ones.

3. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

ok, but look at the line under the pics of my supplies. it sais that i am broke atm. Would I get expensive shit if i was broke? No. If I had the opportunity to get shit cheaply, I would grab the chance.
    Like I said, I understand why you said what you did, just consider that my circumstances might be different from yours

4. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

I know you said you was broke. But you might be saving up cash for those markers or such. What I just mean is, there are easy things you have to do to save up cash. Like no need for a blackbook. 500Paper pages are less than a blackbook and youll get more out of it.

5. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

its not like i "went looking" for the blackbook. i just saw it in the shop. saw the price. decided it was a good deal and bought it. i havent actually done anything much in it yet. i draw in another pad that my dad racked from his school. here it is:
    Photo0145.jpg
    its got like 150 pages in it and for me it was free

6. toop

toop Senior Member

lol at this stuff who cares what someone does i mean shit i have like the smallest inventory ever atm but i make do

7. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

right. thats what i mean. i just have the blackbook. i dont actually draw in it. i drew one thing in it to try it out

8. toop

toop Senior Member

ive always been weird like i cant use books as i just tear out the pages and shit

i gotta get a new blackbook soon though

9. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

^i gotta get a shower. im filthy!

10. toop

toop Senior Member

11. sykegraffiti

sykegraffiti Member

12. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

13. SKUNKone

SKUNKone Senior Member

im gonna get some more mops and caps tomorrow. hopefully the mops arent shitty

14. sykegraffiti

sykegraffiti Member

holy shit your phsycic ;)

15. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

Ill tell you the secrets of how i did i.
    1. Social Engineering. who doesnt like mops?
    2. Eagle eyes. if you look very closely (be sure youre breathing in a slow rythm. there cant be any background noises) at the picture. if you really focus on it and are concentrated you might see there are only mops there.
    you might not see it. im a trained professional. it took me years to learn it.

16. biblebeltbangerz

biblebeltbangerz Elite Member

1. Social Engineering. who doesnt like mops?
    so i guess the mfree markall thing is dead for a while now? they never sent me my free one (well, second in 6 years...)

17. wolfgang2142

wolfgang2142 Senior Member

18. gears244

gears244 Senior Member

What I got for now. DSC01735.jpg

19. Cyco

Cyco Senior Member

imma get a GROG 25MM Ink squeezer soon, and 17cans.. Like 11 of those cans are 600ml, 2 are 750ml and 4 are 400ml
    Will post pics when I get em. Didnt order them yet.. Gotta wait for a friend to gimme cash

20. sykegraffiti

sykegraffiti Member

haha thats dope