Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freight Whores And Rail Fans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by FOEone, Jul 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. adrunk

adrunk Senior Member

2. adrunk

adrunk Senior Member

3. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b180_fannypack__DSCF0041.jpg
    theres nothing about that that isnt 100% completely turbo awesome

4. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

nice post adrunk theres a few nice joints in there but KWESTs shit always catches my eye....

and i thought youd like that havoc shit had me laughing outloud out there this afternoon.. for more than a few seconds....

5. Ume

Ume Moderator

how the fuck should i know? i saw graffiti on a train, i took a picture cause it was graffiti on a train, i posted it on a thread....about graffiti on trains, the fuck do i care if its toy or not? its still graff. theres a lot of stuff in this thread that i don't like...here's an idea....I DON'T LOOK AT IT THEN.

like its not fucking rocket science here.

6. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

i dont see u postin shit, so shut up, atleast hes goin out takin flix an paintin NIGA!

7. OveRDoSeD

OveRDoSeD Elite Member

That right there just goes to show that u have no respect, he will squash u like a fuckin fly!!!!!!

CHANGE YOUR NAME!!! GET SOMETHING THAT REPRESENTS U KID!!

or stop writing.

;)

8. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

9. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

snakes shut the fuck up, change yer name, stok is dope, your wack, understand that. the real stok is doper then u, and u cant do nothin bout it, change yer name, u bitch!

overdose can say wat he wants, cuz hes perfectly right from wat he jus told u!

wurd!

10. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

11. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

Well, cror is my name, but who thinks im going to tell you wat i right now, cuz really thats jus heat, so you do your search for the day and come back and tell me what i right wen u find out!

12. juggernaut

juggernaut Senior Member

haha
    this snakes shit is funny. err stok i mean. i say just let the kid do his thing. hes been paintin and stayin at it for a while at least-and we all know hes not bitin anyone
    so stay gangsta snakes, hang that blue flag out yo back pocket and make that money. just get a damn camera for christmas for real

13. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

^^^ im wit u on that, but he shuldnt be taggin stok if theres a dope stok on fr8s as well lol, but ya snakes get a fucking cam n post flicks that u take not stolen ones u bitch! u rich n u have no cam haha u poor poor bastard :lol:

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

15. killkillkill

killkillkill Senior Member

who cares. he will never amount to anything anyways and no one off this site will ever know his name. i go over shit like his on a daily basis. aint no thang.

16. cow bloke

cow bloke Senior Member

i dont see u postin shit, so shut up, atleast hes goin out takin flix an paintin NIGA! [/b][/quote]
    shut the fuck up hommie!!
    now you tell me how to get my pics on this site with out refering me to this site.
    and i will post shit
    just tell me
    or shut the fuck up

17. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

host your images, get the direct link to it and put it in between the image things

[​IMG]

18. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

who cares. he will never amount to anything anyways and no one off this site will ever know his name. i go over shit like his on a daily basis. aint no thang. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: No you dont you bitch lyer.

19. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

Why cant you buy some caps instead of using stoks? That shits ugly, aspeciall the force feild. Sketch for another 50 years then start painting. Cause thats how long it will take you to get good :lol:

20. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i bet hes got more ups than you