Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freight Whores And Rail Fans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by FOEone, Jul 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Ident

Ident Senior Member

"talking shit like: LOOK MOM! NO HANDS!"

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

that ducth shit it nice as hell..... i think it says dutch. nice flicks.

3. PinkTaco

PinkTaco Senior Member

Those DUTCH lines are really ill man shiet.

4. killkillkill

killkillkill Senior Member

:lol: No you dont you bitch lyer. [/b][/quote]
    i do more dirt kid
    plain and simple. shut the fuck up.

5. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

I dont get how kids can judge random people just from there user names our talking on a topic haha... Oh look that kids username is snuffles. hes a fukn toy@!!!!

Turns out to be daim. :lol:

6. Reza_Hamdul

Reza_Hamdul Member

...daim is toy.

7. Undecided

Undecided Senior Member

...daim is toy. [/b][/quote]
    now that shit is funny! unless he is thinking of some other daim that none of us know about. im sorry but anyone who gets to travel around the world to paint with the best writers around the globe.

so im really curious to hear your definition of toy... please enthral me

8. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

...daim is toy. [/b][/quote]
    www.daimgallery.com Check the stuff on that site. And id like to see you tell me again hes toy. Hes a king of 3d graff.

9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

10. Tony

Tony Elite Member

11. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

it doesnt take balls to hit freights

12. $NAKE$

$NAKE$ Elite Member

;) i donno bout you but i look at any thing that has colour. toyish or not i'm still seeing it regardless. i'll see more fr8s in a week then you'll see in a year, i know the ways of the trains. haha
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/123_2345.jpg

13. cyens

cyens Senior Member

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

yeah, well he's only been doing it since april. :eek: i was surprised to find that out.

15. mindo

mindo Elite Member

ok..i've sat here and read enough of your shit, i don't even post on these forums anymore because of people like you. do you not understand that EVERYONE on here is telling you that you suck and you need to improve FOR YOUR BENEFIT, get over your fucking ego and listen to what people are telling you. stay off the trains, you don't know a god damn thing about the trains, you're just being all smug and shit because you happen to live close to a yard. I hope someone bumps into you in their yard one day and teaches you a lesson face to face, because seriously, you don't listen to any other things and a good ass kicking may get it through your head.

just shut the hell up, if you want to post flicks of other peoples freight sthen do that, why not sit down and bench for a while and LOOK and SEE what goes into making a piece look semi decent rather than just putting up crap. just because you go out and paint all the time doesn't mean you're going to get better if you don't understand the basics, and that's what everyone on here is telling you.

take the advice and shut the hell up.

16. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

;) i donno bout you but i look at any thing that has colour. toyish or not i'm still seeing it regardless. i'll see more fr8s in a week then you'll see in a year, i know the ways of the trains. haha
    [Broken External Image]:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/ben_clock/123_2345.jpg [/b][/quote]
    :lol: you probly live in some hick town, where they dont even got security guards for the trains. and you get like 10 trains in your town every 2 days. haha
    Each time i walk down the tracks in my town I see more trains then youve probly seen in your lifetime :lol: And I actually gotta pay to catch the bus across town. Unlike you who probly just has to walk half a km to the trains.

Just listen to what the people are telling you and stop being so stuck up. Seeing trains and painting trains is nothing to be proud of if your shit isnt good. Any fool with a spray can can go up to a train and paint it. But it takes someone with talent to actually do something good on it.

17. UsefulJUNK

UsefulJUNK Senior Member

:lol: you probly live in some hick town, where they dont even got security guards for the trains. and you get like 10 trains in your town every 2 days. haha
    Each time i walk down the tracks in my town I see more trains then youve probly seen in your lifetime :lol: And I actually gotta pay to catch the bus across town. Unlike you who probly just has to walk half a km to the trains.

Just listen to what the people are telling you and stop being so stuck up. Seeing trains and painting trains is nothing to be proud of if your shit isnt good. Any fool with a spray can can go up to a train and paint it. But it takes someone with talent to actually do something good on it. [/b][/quote]
    haha deos is almost like your talking to me haha atleast the first part no security guards, walking distance to my trains except we get about 20 trains

18. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

haha deos is almost like your talking to me haha atleast the first part no security guards, walking distance to my trains except we get about 20 trains [/b][/quote]
    haha tight. Yeah we got a security guards in the main train stop area where theres usually around 20 trains... then if you walk further into town theres another lineup of cars...then even further some more.. Last time i went i counted like 38 trains

19. UsefulJUNK

UsefulJUNK Senior Member

haha tight. Yeah we got a security guards in the main train stop area where theres usually around 20 trains... then if you walk further into town theres another lineup of cars...then even further some more.. Last time i went i counted like 38 trains [/b][/quote]
    mine are so loney im the only guy who goes and paints them iv never seen anyone else paint them except for guys from winnipeg who jus taged them.

20. killkillkill

killkillkill Senior Member

all i can do is laugh at what you kids call knowledge