Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freight Whores And Rail Fans

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by FOEone, Jul 20, 2004.

Share This Page

1. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Any way we can have the 28 guys post elsewhere? I come to this thread for the fr8s..... not the 28s. no hate by the way.

2. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

I get excited when I see a new post... then I open and its a 28 that isnt on a fr8... major catfish bummer

3. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

4. arieone

arieone Senior Member

Panel I did for the crew

WP_20170812_007.jpg

5. arieone

arieone Senior Member

6. Greatus

Greatus Senior Member

7. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ Senior Member

Caro TABS ONE, questo forum è per gli amanti delle ferrovie e dei treni, per chi ama avere la propria galleria d'arte che corre sui binari, per chi ama sentire le buone vibrazioni dei piatti ... sai cosa sono io sto parlando? Quindi non guardare i miei post e non spezzarti il cazzo, non masturbarti davanti alle foto dei pezzi sul carrello ma fai una bella scopata sui binari o nelle stazioni. IMG_20180426_143759.jpg
    AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

8. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

9. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

IMG_20180425_182426.jpg IMG_20180426_143938.jpg
    .... ee così sia AMEN

10. Kaps2

Kaps2 Elite Member

Amen keep it up!

11. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Few things that need to be said here. First, when it comes to freights, you shouldn't be here or anywhere posting your own freights, much less posting them and claiming them as yours. I know plenty of people including known heads are doing it across social media but it's fucking stupid to do so. Beyond that, it misses the point of doing freights- have them roll places and get caught by others. None of that Amen stuff belongs in this thread, sorry to say. Lot of it isn't even on trains, much less freights. The stuff that is on a freight, well go back to my first comment here. Same goes for that arieone post. Finally, generally speaking, no one cares where/when you took a flick and sometimes that info could even be harmful to you or someone else- the less info you post about yourself or others the better. Of course there are exceptions, not like you're going to mistake Vegas in the background and it adds to the composition of the flick but again, in general, the less info you put out the better.

12. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

[QUOTE = "Kaps2, post: 1918239, membro: 130841"] Amen continua così! [/ QUOTE]
    Grazie KAPS 2

13. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

le vernici del 28 sono dappertutto e lungo tutta la linea. Realizzo pannelli su treni, stazioni, scatole, vagoni ferroviari per lavori e tutto sui binari. se non vuoi i miei post troverai un'altra scusa e mi fermerò non appena vedo le foto dei tuoi pezzi sui treni. il forum si chiama puttane e fan delle ferrovie ... e io ci sono
    AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

14. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

28 CRIMINALZ
    IMG_20180501_201648.jpg
    Once upon a time..and there is now

15. Greatus

Greatus Senior Member

16. Urbanophile-666

Urbanophile-666 Banned

17. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

@AMEN my dude you telling me you can read people's English but you can't respond in English? We need a translator in here.

18. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Not sure what this says. Someone translate for me please

19. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

sorry, you're right, my phone translates everything into automatic in Italian. do not worry anyway because I do not want to hurt anyone and to understand what I wrote in the previous posts you can easily use the google translator. AMEN 28 CRIMINALZ

20. TabsOne

TabsOne Senior Member

Is that on the google machine? And thanks for hurting my feelings. please dont be mad if i start a group called 29 criminals. You wont be invited.