Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

Aye first day of grade 9, i had 4 faggots circle me nd try paddle me with a skateboard. Basically i told them to fuck themselves nd they never did do jack?..Pussys.

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

we got freshman friday at my school haha when the seniors and other upper classman come back to the school the friday after senior prom and throw all the fresman in the brook(we got a brook flowing through campus that is grimy as fuck)
    or we give em swirlys and beat the shit out of freshman, befor everyone goes and leaves town for the weekened. at our school its pretty much a tradition to go to the jersey shore with your friends and no parents for a fewdays after senior prom, and basicly be wasted and get laid for 3 days straight.

last year the school had 2 police in each hallway because they were waiting outside classrooms and security couldent handle them

3. meks

meks Senior Member

when i was a freshman a powerade machine got fucked up so all you had to do was type in the code and you got a free one

woooooooo

4. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

ahhh freshman days...when i was a freshman i got stabbed through the hand wit a pen...stabbed in the arm and lost all feeling in my right hand up to the wrist, got arrested for racking, got jumped on train tracks and got head for the first time

5. reka one

reka one Senior Member

ha my school has like maybe 6 fights a year which is pretty sad because its an all boys school

sure it sounds gay, but we share a campus with an all girls school right next door

6. BORG

BORG Moderator

reka- with all that testoterone in your school don't u think its pathetic u only have about 6 fights a year haha

last year a friend of mine got hit with an attempted murder charge towards the end of the school year, stabbed this guy about 5-6 times to the chest cuz the kid owed him for a gram of coke

7. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

my school has about 200 fights a year. no joke, it might even be more

8. Breakfaces

Breakfaces New Member

Two weeks ago, I spilled iced tea on my crotch during lunch, so I had to go and get a napkin to wipe it. I didn't feel like going back to the table, so I just did it by the garbage can.
    And while I was trying to dry it by rubbing my crotch with the napkin, the vice principal walked by and stopped and looked at me.
    I got taked to his office and had to explain to him that I wasn't rubbing my crotch at him...

9. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

Hahahahahahahahah

10. rekon

rekon Senior Member

my freashman year or as you call it here year 9 or 3rd form i fell in love with a bitch and wasted my time for about 6 months , silly of me to fall in love with a bitch

11. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

haha...bet u were embarassed as fuck

12. mada focka

mada focka Senior Member

nothing much happens to freshmen at my school, but when it does happen its normally pretty fucked up, my friend got punched in the face and when he fell over some senior took his shoes and it was raining and shit and he was in this feild in the back of our of our school where a lot of kids drink and break their bottles and shit so his foot got a little cut but other that he was ok. then this other kid got put in an empty garbage can and rolled down this pretty steep hill and his a storage box at the bottom lol, he a douche tho so i dont really care

13. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

ahh my freshman year was all good except for one day something smelt REALLY bad in every class I went to and everyone smelled it aswell. Later do i find out I had a massive pile of dogshit clinging the sole of my nikes.

Just fucking great.

14. my freshemn year i was on the buss talken shit to this kid, he told me "yo say one more word, ima rock you in the face" i said something, then i was rocked in the face by his fistt...that ended my shit talking

15. youngprophecy

youngprophecy Senior Member

aaaaahhhhh good times really nohting bad happend my freshmen year i ne most of da senoirs so i had a good one

16. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

My school is predominantly black so no one fucks with the "Goth" kid. You'd think I'd get it worse when I was a freshmen (w00t for being a junior) due to the extra attention of a being a Puerto Rican kid who everyone thinks he is white, listening to rock, and dressing "goth" but nothing really happened. Then again I knew all the important people at school so that might explain it. I wish someone would start a fight with me though, been aching to fight again. No one wants to get tazed anymore though and that is what typically happens when the cops at my school notice a fight.

17. Sancer

Sancer Senior Member

When I was a freshman my friends sister gut kinda bumbed out of the way by some black girl and her ass went through the snack machine glass front part.

and another time freshman year we had a scare that all the kids who listen to ICP were gonna shoot up the school on 4/20. so all those kids got like questioned by the cops and shit.

18. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Wow that's fucking wrong bro. I can see if they listened to Marilyn Manson as Manson seems to be the route of all evil in all teens (complete and total bullshit) but ICP? All they take about is sex and drugs. If anything I'd be more afraid of them raping the female admins.

19. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

goth kids: stop trying to be different just to be different.

waaaaa, my parents dont like me, waaaaaa, nobody understands me

waaaaaaa

boo fucking hoo.

20. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Um, that is a very bad stereotype. That's like saying Goth kids are obsessed with death. We aren't, we just see it as a natural part of life, the second step if you would.