Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

2. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Second step of life. I can't remember who said it but here is a quote that pretty much explains it (no I'm not Christian) "Everyone wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die"

3. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

its not the 2nd step to shit.

I was never goth. My friends were never goth. We all turned out okay. Better than okay.

You just want to belong to "something." Whether you admit it or not.

4. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Not really. I don't label myself to tell you the truth. Hell I couldn't label myself if I tried.

Goth, Skater, Emo, Punk, Metal Head, Computer Geek, Anime Junkie, Gamer, Indie..... I'll stop now as this is irrelevant.

Back up north freshmen used to get egged first day of school and for the rest of the first month of school it was pretty much just horrible shit (lockers getting cemented through the little holes, same thing but with piss, ect) and the admins didn't really care. Good times. Good times...

5. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

Wow, what a combo.

No wonder people pick on you. I hope things pick up for you, seriously.

Good luck with all that.

6. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Lol no one picks on me hence the point of my earlier post. Whatever bro, fighting online is like running on the special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded

7. OriginalCin

OriginalCin Member

lol. i got my ass BEAT as is the cutom for all incoming freshmen. outta there now! whee!!! ^_^

8. dcite

dcite Elite Member

possibly a legit statement if you made it lets say like 2 years ago..america is way over making fun of goths bud

9. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

haha some kid was showing me a video in my pe class of him and his friends stompin this kid he's like haha that's what he gets for being a freshmen and I'm a freshmen so he said I'm next. Oh well it could be worse. I could be a goth, anime junkie, and computer nerd.

10. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Or worse, someone who thinks labels define a person. I'm a writer just like everyone else on this site (well, some of them as most people on this site don't even write), the music I listen to, how I dress, and how I choose to spend my spare time doesn't change the simple fact that I'm a writer. So get over it and keep your eyes peeled before that kid in your PE class gets his friends to stomp you too.

11. letsg0skate

Seriously what goes wrong somewhere in your life that makes you become Goth though. They are depressing, and horribly dressed people.

12. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

You don't "become" Goth. It isn't some kinda fashion statement or music genre. It's a lifestyle. Don't let the stereotype fool you, there are plenty of "happy" goths who are none the least bit depressed and wear "hip-hop" inspired clothing. Much like there is no one set style of music a writer listens to, or how a writer dresses, or any of that. It's a lifestyle bro, you're born into it.

13. letsg0skate

I edited this insult because I feel that it is not insulting enough

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  14. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Haha wow I've never heard of a comeback so lame. Dude seriously there is no point in debating the subject as neither of us are going to budge. It's best to just agree to disagree. Seriously bro, e-beef equates over to gay ass toy who has nothing better to do than to TRY and make someone feel bad so they feel better about themselves and I'm sure neither of us are that desperate to feel better about ourselves. At least I know I'm not.

15. Pharoah

Pharoah Senior Member

its sad how you people label others on how they look like and what they wear
    people are people
    everyone is different

16. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

17. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Well la dee da da you can spend a few hours on google just to find something that isn't even moderately funny.

18. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

hours? that took me less than a minute.

19. youngprophecy

youngprophecy Senior Member

fo sho u are born into it like for ex ppl say im gangsta or w/e fuck em but back to da point i grew up in the hood with my dad sellin drugs(ture story) i act like da ppl i grew up with

20. taskforce

taskforce Member

I don't really have any stories part from this one time I was sitting in class..and this guy is trying to be badass and is getting on my nerves, so I cracked him in the back of the head with the metal part of this folder, stupid fucker passed out and I had to wake him up before the teacher got back...needless to say I am not aloud in that lesson anymore:p.

One time we got to the vending machine and everytime so one who looked like a twat put there money in we would turn it off then turn it back on the machine would forget that the money had been put in so no refunds :p

Funniest fight I saw was when these two guys got mad heated at each other, one pulled out a spanner...but the other dude was harder and knocked him out of a open first story window then shut it, the doors have this wierd locking thing so he couldn't get back in the building.

Other than that I don't get in fights and shit...I have always just been cool with people, quite alot of ym friends are older as well so I guess people don't mess.

fucking essay. ^^^ :p

Task