Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. plz

plz Member

i had my first bomb threat 2 weeks into school right in the middle of an 8th grade class from somewhere taking a tour

2. Sintakz

Sintakz Elite Member

Haha back up north we had a bomb threat like every other week. Shit became common place.

3. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

You figured me out man.

4. letsg0skate

letsg0skate Senior Member

hahaha did you get this from sintakz in the wachawacha look like thread

omg double post I suck at life no lie

5. ReVnG

ReVnG Member

i am a freshman....i jumped this kid and he thought we had a gang so he was happy ad he thought he was in a gang, he bragged about it, then i got kicked out of the gay school and now i go to this juvenile attention homes school and i got 8 days of jail

6. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

we used to smoke weed everyday in the bathrooms, we used to fuck kids up for no reason, we used to fuck around and gret suspended and now im kicked out of that hs becuase i was a dick, lesson is just dont be a dick

7. -des-

-des- Senior Member

one time this kid was on his knees with his head in his locker looking for something, and i kicked the locker and just walked away like nothing happened. then i got called down to the office and got to watch it on the camera and i started laughing. lol the principle was like "i dont find this funny" i was like " i do!"

but anyway freshmen year was hell, every day getting harassed by the principle, anything that happened he blamed on me. So my parents sued his ass, no lie. and last week i found out he has cancer.....

Fine i edited this shit because you people wont stop bitching about stuff you know nothing about!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

^^That's not too nice... I hope you lose one of your balls.

9. dcite

dcite Elite Member

shut the fuck up.

10. -des-

-des- Senior Member

too late....

you would understand if you went through what ive been through, i never knew school could be hell. Thats the first and only time i will ever wish death on someone.

11. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

I agree with that..

Freshman year was my best year because it was only freshmans in one school so we had it all to ourselves.. There where no camaras anywhere so i could steal, put stickers up, tag anywhere i wanted..

12. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

tagging schools makes u uber cool doesnt it?.......................faggot

13. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

^It was my own school you dumbass.. when i went to the bathroom i would put stickers on doors and stuff.. And i dont mean like bombing the outside wall.. fucking idiot

14. -des-

-des- Senior Member

ha i made a sticker of a vagina and stuck it in one of the stalls!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  15. silentchaos14

dumbass? fucking idiot? your talking about putting up stickers and tagging bathroom stalls. thats probably one of the most stupid things you could do when it comes to putting heat on yourself. i hope you get caught.

16. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

^I never said i put stickers on bathrrom "Stalls".. i go to use the restroom and on the way i put stickers on trashcans and things in the hallways..

17. theorist

theorist Senior Member

i left a switch blade in my pocket and i didnt knwo it was there so in the middle of my health class i pulled it out and i was like wtf and the kid next to me ratted me out so i got a 5 day suspension cuz they thought i was gonna shank the kid so if i get suspended one more time in highschool i get sent to the districts like "troubled kids school" which im down with cuz half my friends all ready go there and the skool day is only 8-12

18. silentchaos14

either way your still dumb as fuck

19. a maze

a maze Banned

MessTonic- Yeah, DON'T EVER, EVER(!!!!) tag/slap your own school, Long story short- Cops come looking for similar slaps, tags, and KNOW that someone at your school does it, people rat to cops, and you get caught.

20. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

^im safe with it, i dont have my tag name written on any school binders or anything.. BTW when i did that it was my freshman year at a school where the teachers/ principles didnt car about anything.. But thanks

get a life..