Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

what the fuck does that mean?

2. Monster Island

Monster Island Senior Member

this doesnt really have to do with high school specifically...but its funny as hell anwyays:

one highschool summer me and my friends were all growin trees, and we had this one kid , who wanted to grow his own crop, but he never got a hold of any seeds primarily because he never had has own bud. so hes bugging us for a few weeks sayin "come on get me seeds i wanna grow". so i go to home depot and go through all their seed packets and find some seeds that look just like weed seeds, i think they were sweet pea seeds or somethin. so i gave them to him and for 2 months he fuckin grew them not realizing they were actual flowers. he was growing them in teh woods behind his backyard, so he would have to sneak out there once a day to water them, going through all this effort thinkin they were buds haha.

i wish his mom woulda caught him going out and discovered his "hidden crop of sweet pea" hahahahaha

in the end he was pretty pissed cause he had to buy the soil and pots and shit, and put all this time into growin some lame ass flower hahahahaha

[Broken External Image]:http://www.penedene.com/images/image053.jpg
    sweet pea

3. Jason Voorhies

Jason Voorhies Senior Member

School starts at 745 or something. i meet my homie in the lobby at 7. we put our shit in our lockers and bounce out to the dugout around the back of the school. smoke like 2 or 3 bowls and then bounce back inside to get drinks from the cafeteria. on the way to the cafeteria some teacher must have smelled us and told someone important. the bell rings and we go to the same 1st period class. 10 minutes in we both get pulled, searched and questioned. luckily it wasnt my day to bring the pipe and weed so i didnt get caught with possession. my homie on the other hand had 7+ grams and a chillum in his pocket. he got 10 days, i got 5 becasue it was the first offense.

4. myl

myl Elite Member

we had this thing called "freshman fridays" where on every friday the 13th the upperclassmen would like egg freshman and write freshman on their faces and shit and get them with bingo dabbers and shit, the worst i got was freshman written on my arm with a washable marker, damn idiots.

but now im gonna be a freshman again this time in college

5. mind.or.matter

mind.or.matter Senior Member

I was walkin home up to the subway from school and some fucker stopped me took my weed and my ipod. I wasnt about to snitch but somebody saw that and called the cops and he got arrested for robbery and drug posession :lol:.

6. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

this isnt from freshmen year but w/e.

some kids dad called the highschool security guy a nigger and the black guy kicked the shit out of him, the black guy lost his job haha

7. dcite

dcite Elite Member

kid fuckin pooped diarrhea in a chocolate milk container and got me to drink it and didnt even get in trouble because he was a senior and i was a freshman and thats a total lie LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLl

8. streak!

streak! Senior Member

wat the fuck would u lie about something like that for.

9. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

first day of school some guy tried to beat me up cause he thought his girlfriend had cheated on him with me. it was one of those times hwen one guy really doesnt want to fight(me) and looks like a pussy, and the other guy acts allt ough and such(him) then the guy who didnt want to fight whips out some intence skill(martial arts:O) and fucks up the other guy..i two punched him, he looked like a fool. didnt get in any trouble..teachers saw the whole thing, some how i got self defence when he didnt even hit me

10. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

i could tell you the story of how i got my name...but i won't. :)

11. clockworkfuse

12. dcite

dcite Elite Member

thats a good story man, haha. could definetly make a movie scene out of that.

13. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

Why would you let seniors fuck with you as a freshman? Everytime my homies would get fucked around with by a jock 20 of us would go up to them and set up a fight after school. But the other side would never show up cause they think a bunch a "gangsters" are going to cheat and stab somebody. This happened twice with bros and once with jocks. I hate how everyone at my school think a bunch of tag bangers and real writers are gonna shoot or stab somebody because the way they dress.

14. clockworkfuse

punk rock jock, how can this be, i thought punks knew how to read.

i hate jocks..and there is only 2 black people at my school, and they are jsut as white as me. so its pretty much..skinz n punks and metal heads, vs the gay jocks... the mteal and punk scene for such a small place is incredable, our privince has a populaton of like 110k..its insane.. fuc seniors..we took over their.."hangout"

15. WIZDUM

WIZDUM Senior Member

What? We tried to fight bros twice and we tried to fight jocks before. Two different scenes. And were all mexican or a brazilian/portugese type races not black.

16. myl

myl Elite Member

my friend puked in the middle of the hall in school and then he was goin around the next day all like "hey did you hear about the kid that puked in the hall yesterday? THAT WAS ME!!" and he was all proud it was the funniest shit ever

17. clockworkfuse

i once roleld a giant joint with the spice marjoram...and lit it up and walked around school with it. allt he teahcers thought it was drugs and i was just like..its marjoram. and the princible thought it was a street name for pot. and i got suspended for drug possesion

18. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

Bump for the new school year.

19. clockworkfuse

yay school didnt start yet

20. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

Word, same thing happened to me except that I got a week out and a shitload of in school punishments....but I caught fame....but I dont really think it was worth it...