Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Freshman Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by **MATEO**, Aug 29, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Slushi

Slushi Banned

theres no such thing as preps, jocks, etc. It's all media hype.
    But there are emos and at my school they get swirlies.

2. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

Yah, there's just the people with poped collars and jackets from a highschool sport.

3. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

last friday was homecoming so all the sophmores/juniors/seniors do pranks on the freshman. i got sillystringed and stepped in shaving cream(wtf?). i kno someone who got thrown down the stairs and another one that got spray painted on(both girls)
    crazy shit :ph34r:

4. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i did eight grams of yay for breakfeast my first day of nineth grade, passed out and had a siezure, and threw up all over some poor little girl's leg in homeroom,ah...good times...good times.

5. Mx5

Mx5 Senior Member

bumped into a senior inthe hall and got fucked up, came back and hit him with a fire extingusher. 14days out of school suspension.

6. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

thats gangster shit...fire ext. to the face,def. og shit.mad props for assault with hella creativity.

7. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

I dont have one i was a king in my old school

8. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

^^Which really means you were the queer everyone picked on.

9. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

mateo is 35 posts away from retirement

10. rasta tagger

rasta tagger Senior Member

When I was a freshman the only thing I did was go to school drunk off my ass.

11. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

hmm...this guy i knew put a hit of acid inside a peice of chewing gum an gave it to this real ditz chick, she was trippin sooo bad. anyways the guy ended up getting busted with an ounce of ganja and a bunch of acid

we put kool-aid inside all of the hand dryers in the bathroom, so when people tried to dry their hands the powder came out and stained their hands...haha it was good, but for the next week everyone was trying to copy it..so you couldnt dry your hands.

ahh this guy put dog shit in the microwave in the cafeteria for like 10 minutes. probaby the worst smell ive ever encountered

the same guy in my 1st story took like 4 hits of lsd and there was road contruction near the school, anyways he manages to steal a steamroller and hes driving it down the street with 3 cops following him..like a slow speed chase...so after about 5 mins he gets off and runs into the woods and the cops never found him...i know its really hard to beleive but its true.......and funny!

umm just dumb shit..there this large corridor in my school..with 3 different floors, and people were constantly jumping across to each floor (pretty crazy actually, if anyone ever fell theyd break their legs)

then there was this one guy, nobody knew who he was..anyways he kept shitting in the locker rooms and the elevator...in the drinking fountains. nobody knew where hed strike next we called him the phantom shitter.

12. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

if i took 4 hits of lsd, i wouldn't be able to stand, much less steal a steam roller and evade the cops.

i dont believe you.

13. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

well thats you. This guy has a huge history of drug use. and before he moved to BC he was on acid pretty much all the time. but whatever if u choose not to beleive then that your call not mine

14. cor91

cor91 New Member

i just got cuaght selin pills at school and got a 10day suspension so ya

15. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

thats fuckin gay! i got sent to a different school for the same shit

16. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

I can actually picture that!

I said something to a senior on a dare, so he starts choking me, picks me up(tall mutherfucker), tthen I karate chop his throat, he starts gagging, and I fucked him up, he got up and I decked his goofy face.

I didn't get in trouble, weird. :blink:

17. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

that's bullshit.

this whole thread is full of bullshit stories.

18. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

in 6th grade the blink 182 cd "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET" came out.

so we walked around with a sign sayingf "TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND JACKET"

we got IS, but it was the last three days of school. they move it to next year, in which i was leaving the county. suckers.
    ----
    in communications tech class the teacher walked around with a pot of coffee so someone in the glass put a needle tac into it while he wasnt lookin. when he got to it we had no privilages for 9 weeks =(

some graff writer stole the airbrush

we took off the door handle to his office so he was locked out till mantaince could fix it.

smoking weed in front of the school with cop and security across the road, parents dropping off their kids.

walk on campus and the officer says "if your eyes are red and your high i will take you down, so put in cleareyes becaue I dont want to deal with that"

19. wiggahata

wiggahata Senior Member

i hijacked a plane and then flew it to my school, landed on the roof, smoked weed, then used a fire extinguisher to drive a steam roller then killed my teachers. then ran around the school with my balls hanging out and with 3 turkies. finally ended it off with a bigg ole jizz fest on some donuts cause they didn't have enough frosting on them.

20. DRIPONE

DRIPONE Member

i didnt get touched on freshman friday...i wasa freshman fucking up other freshman..cuz most of my friends are all upperclass men