Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gay Writers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teknic, Oct 5, 2010.

Share This Page

1. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

an dwhy is it hard to be friends with him? are you a bigot?

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

This is bullshit, my thread for straight writers didn't get approved...

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

possibly one of the dumbest comments ive ever read.

4. memphisbleak2133

memphisbleak2133 Senior Member

my fucking god,what graffiti has come to today with cum sucking,dick hugging writters?bitches need to grip and sip,fuckin limp dicks,you domb ass's dick dosent fuckin work.you no what if you peepee suckers were smart you would masterbate looking at ur own dicks cuz from my experience ur boner wrestlers like that shit,you no,dicks and and shit.anyway fuck faggots im out

5. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

wow.... nice grammar bro.

must admit "boner wrestlers" made me laugh.

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hahaha!!!

I love gays but this guy is still hilarious!

7. PREA672

PREA672 Elite Member

has you seen a vagina?

8. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Ahhhh...Thankyou for the laugh ;)

9. memphisbleak2133

ha,im just trying to make my point you no?

10. herbalizer

herbalizer Member

and he would fuck your ass after....nah jp earsnot cool,
    sexual preference is of no importance in this shit i reckon

11. SunnyD

SunnyD New Member

Out and about

To Teknic- no you're not alone.
    I'm Bi and I know a few other writers who are this and that.
    Who you love or get busy with is nobody's business. Graffiti artists can be a bunch of bitches-- so much gossip- it's very lame. I don't understand why assholes always want to chime in on people's lives to disrespect someone who doesn't deserve it. Worthy of disrespect are haters, liars, cheats, thieves. Those that bring our civilization down.

Personally I think it's a more masculine act (it takes balls) to be out in the world and be with someone of your same sex if that's what you want to do. The part of me that enjoys the company of men is based on masculinity. I have it easier because I don't fit the "gay" stereotypes so I'm never picked out so to speak. I don't flaunt my sexuality but that's just me, and I've never been disrespected to my face nor have I heard anything behind my back. I have a long history and respect in the hiphop community- so that usually shines over anything else. Usually you get your respect from skills you have and if you give respect to others. Both I have and it's worked for me.

I find it's usually kids that act immaturely about it. It's a highschool mentality. I'm 40. Most people in my age group have grown up and gotten some life experience and don't behave like children- but some do. The older you get and the more friends and acquaintances you make you start to find that every other person is bi or gay (or very secretly so -(ie. in straight married relationships... very common), or has a good friend or relative who is. When you actually have the character that demonstrates that you are open minded and cool, then more people feel comfortable around you to be themselves whatever they are. You also come to find the loudest mouths have something to hide in their closet that they are ashamed of and take it out on others in a negative manner.

The world is opening and changing fast and so are the KKK-like backward attitudes. Live strong and be true to yourself and others; Give respect to earn respect; Make this world a better and safer place for everyone. There are larger issues at hand like saving this planet from self destruction. We need everyone to work together in solidarity.

Anyone who wants to write to me for further discussion are welcome. I don't usually post to forums but came across this randomly looking at the website and saw this topic pop up. Seeing on the news the recent suicides I thought I'd add my 2 cents to the conversation.
    Peace to all.

12. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

Ayyoh homie you stuttered.

I dont mind it.
    I have some gay friends an family members.
    The girl that got me into painting is bi an she trolls hard. I think she goes harder when she fights then I do o_O
    Actually I think a lot of the homosexuals Ive met are far more interesting and entertaining people than a lot of straight people I know. .
    An my Moms gay an she kicked the shit outta some nazis car for yelling gay slurs at her.
    The homie Drew's always got bomb bud and is one a the smartest muthafuckers I know.
    My point is that if you think that because someone identifies with a certain gender/sexuality/culture theyre going to be everything you hear,watchout.

An props to SunnyD

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  13. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

heard CAKE TKO is a huge homo...

14. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

You're gay?!?!..... Who the fuck cares, you're not special or deserving of special privileges. Write graffiti if you'd like, but what the fuck does your sexual orientation have anything to do with it? Earsnot is gay and writes, what else needs to be discussed. Now quit drawing attention to yourself and go do something productive.

15. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

^what he said.

16. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

and teknik, you must have some low self esteem and ambition to have to ask about what everyone else thinks, its just something you do, like would you go on a fuckin basketball site and ask what everyone thought of gay knicks fans or whatever???

17. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

There are many gay writers, Earsnot being one of the best known. But what they said is true, why ask what they think? Who cares, just do you, thats half of what graffiti is. I have no problem with gay kids, have had several gay friends who were some of the funniest people ive known and for a straight dude, gay guys make a great wingman cause women love and trust them lol

19. memphisbleak2133

yeah i really hate this fucking thread, it gives me the fucking weebee geebees just fucking on here, i see dead people, any way not to get off topic my freind is gay, i dont like him, he gotta mofo chode wid it mayne, here he iaye
    ai55.tinypic.com_2hnywoy.jpg

20. KRE1

KRE1 Guest

ok this thread no longer has any importance. yeah, there are gay writers. yeah, some are cool and some aren't.

who.the.fuck.cares.

close this dumb shit. all you dumb fuggin kids get a fuggin life, stop making dumb ass threads, go outside and get off ur fuggin computers.