Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

are you any good? if so you oughta try box amateur(you win money and trophies you know).the main reason i box is to let people know yeah i quiet but fuck with me and i'll beat yo ass and a muthafucka heartbeat.

2. infer one

infer one Elite Member

idk about joining any kind of league or whatever, but im ok, we have boxed since kids, its the thing to do

3. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

you oughta be trump tight then...and youre right man it is the best thing to do. so many cats my age(im 18) are out there killing people because their not invovle in any extracurricular activities....to say i live in neworleans is kinda odd....because new orleans is really starting to be like california when i was living their with all the drive-bys and bullshit.
    but its good youre doing something positive STICK TO IT,man.(who know you could be the next lennox lewis)

4. seap!

seap! Senior Member

watching sports kinda sucks.

5. choke

choke Senior Member

i will fuck u all up i am down the gym every night for the last 2 years and have always played ice hockey and i used to box and still do martial arts. (kung-fu) so i will fuck u all up i am in one of the hardest crews around.

6. SoldAsFreedom

SoldAsFreedom Senior Member

I boxed and will probally do it again soon..

7. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

:lol: ... agreed

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

i took martial arts till i got bored with it. i got like one belt away from black and just quit. it got dumb.

9. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

martial arts is pretty sweet. learining kick boxing and have a couple different styles is good for fighting.

10. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://img87.exs.cx/img87/6880/redcar5ba.jpg

There's like 50 gangs and this school and most of them want me to join cuz I'm pretty good with a bowstaff

11. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

12. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

haha yah. i took ti kwon do (sp?) when i was 5 or something then quit cuz the guy always yelled sumtin weird at the end and it made me cry. hahaha. :D

13. DismGraffiti

DismGraffiti Senior Member

i remember in china i took martial arts for a few months, so anyway were like learning defensive stances and all of a sudden he busts out a no handed cart wheel and wanted us to do one so i said fuck it

14. Ume

Ume Moderator

ahahahahaha "ice" hockey :lol:

"its time to play hockey!"
    "ummmm can you name a surface? :huh: "

"americans say tuna fish which i find funny, we assume it's gonna assume fish, never know when that tuna horse is gonna crawl into your sandwich"

gotta love comedy channel. :lol:

15. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

any of you guys watch wrestling, if so whose you favorite wrestler ...i got to go with rey mysterio

16. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

never try to post a quote from Napoleon Dynamite ever again, you messed up like 15 or 20 words. I fuckin hate when people talk about it and they try to say stuff from it and they have only seen in once. I fuckin own the movie and have watched it about 25 times and know almost every word in it.

yeh i know i have no life :lol:

17. Idealeyez

Idealeyez Elite Member

wtf did post that for rik?

18. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

^ it was a quote from some one else

19. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

i bet if we told you wresteling was fake you would cry, anyways, anyone seen that video of the kick boxing match where these 2 guys kick eachother in the shins at the same time hell hard and one guys leg goes like jely and flops to the side then he landed on that foot and it folded like rubber and droped to the ground,funny shit

20. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

yeah i've seen that a million times. bump.