Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

General Sports Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Idealeyez, Mar 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

theres gotta be a punchline...... lol

2. sank.

sank. Senior Member

i got to watch a good portion of the timbers/sounders and i gotta say i was impressed.

the pace of play was amazing and i love to see two northwest teams go at it

i think me and my girl are moving to Seattle next year.

gonna definitely get some seasons tickets for the sounders. the cities passion for the club is pretty incredible.

3. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

4. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

5. sank.

sank. Senior Member

bump

barca made manu look like an amateur team

villas goal was $$$

6. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

soo glad united lost, i would rather ferguson had been killed than bin laden!

7. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Straight champ
    afullcountpitch.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_06_chase_utley.gif

8. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

What's completely ridiculous is that albert pujols was a 13th round draft and Ryan howard was 5th. Granted albert has more value, but howard is one hell of a 5th round pick to get.

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Oakland has lost 9 in row... they fired theyre coach... doesnt really matter.... Im not completely convinced that it was the coach's fault rather than lack of talent to beat boston and new york. Even though they choked in 2 of the boston games. Getting swept by the orioles is just pathetic though... 8 games out of first

10. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Oakland is a black hole man, hate to say it but its true.
    Some good players come out of their system but no one goes there to win. Have fun with bob melvin.
    Go Mariners, showing signs of life recently.

11. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

1. fuck manchester united
    2. fuck barcelona

12. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

FUCK THE BOSOX!

going to the game tonight LET'S GO BLUE JAYS.

SUCK MY DICK REDSOX NATION OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELVES....

13. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Athletics should have never left Philadelphia. They used to be one of the best teams around. 55 years with 5 World Series Titles.

14. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

watch what you guys say about the A's....

Godzilla will bite your head off.

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^your god damn right.

Yeah, when the A's were in philly they were great, but how can you say the A's moving to oakland was a bad thing?!!! Domination from '72-'74 with *****s like ricky henderson,rolly fingers, catfish hunter. How many WS do the phillies have? 2? A's had 5 in philly 4 in oakland and i dont think any when they were in kansas city. 9/14 is a pretty good world series record. Yall should keep talkin shit while you can about oakland sports teams cause the tides are changing. Maybe not so much for the A's because their still building, but thats just the way baseball is for teams that arent rich fuckheads like boston and ny.

Oakland has a blackhole *****, I sit right behind it at the Raiders games lol. But oakland being a blackhole is false, how many world series has seattle won? How many have they been to? exactly lol

16. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

There is no doubt the A's have a rich history, but so do the Pirates. What happened a few decades ago is irrelevant, right now I'd rather be a Mariners fan than an A's fan.

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

shyoooooooo lol I see I went a little over the top up there, but id rather be an oakland fan still. They playin like shit right now cause all of the injuries. A few starting pitchers are injured, and the infield is filled with rookies because mark ellis is on the DL Pennington is on the DL and kouzmanoff was sent to the minors. Yesterday Derick barton (1B) was the only infield player that wasnt a rookie and they rallied in the 9th to win it 4-2. The talent offensively is really all thats missing, you cant make a good team in a year without any money. The way this club goes through talent is fine to me, because once they have enough money to keep the players theyre bringing through here you better believe theyre going to.

18. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

FUCK THE FUCKING BOSTON REDSOX. FUCK YOU BOSOX NATION.

FUCK THE JAYS FOR LUBING THEIR CORNHOLES AND TAKING A NICE HOT DICK FOR 9 INNINGS.

.........fuck.

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

20. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

hahaha FUCK CHRIS BOSH!

crying ass pussy.