Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Getting A Blackbook

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Runk, Nov 18, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sxiz

sxiz Member

yeah i agree just draw on anything Why bother with a specific book when you are just begining? i draw all through my school books and on any paper i find!

2. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i just bought a black book the other day. lol. i havnt had one in ages. i find it easyer having a black book because if i do all my sketches on paper i tend to lose them lol.

3. dcite

dcite Elite Member

yeah word its good for organization but it also makes it easier to have all the evidence in one place. especially if you have other writers stuff in there.

4. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

fuck it. cops took my blackbook and i had all kinds of shit in there. other writes.. me... other names.. so what? you like to draw. if i put some shiesty JA throw in my book, does that mean im JAONE? no! does it mean i know him?? FUCK NO! it means i like to draw. theres no fucking crime in drawing. so fuck off.

5. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

I just sketch with paper.. my blackbook is only for a new peice or throw I did that I tought looked nice , and for other writers to tag or peice in. An example is if you collect cards or something and put them them in a book , you collect other tags and stuff. And you kinda get rare ones :p So if you get Like JA or something thats like getting a charizard xD

6. case3

case3 Member

sht my last blackbook was fuckin red

7. EKE

EKE Senior Member

I actually got a sketch book from the art store but thats on i pass around... but you can get them pretty cheap like $4

8. giganticCrane

giganticCrane Senior Member

its "retarded" to call someone a retard when you arent exactly right and you mispell your colors...
    a black book is a book with thick, unruled paper, and a hard black cover. its square, not rectangular a lot of the time too.

9. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

WRONG! blackbooks are just where you practice your sketches. mines red and has lined paper, and it could burn any fancy ass book you buy.

10. rushoner

rushoner Senior Member

blackbooks can be anything! i took a mead composition writers note book from english and took all the paper from it and it is hard cardboard cover and not spiral...took alot of scrapbooking paper(very thick good for permanent markers) and taped it together like a book and super glued it inside the composition book...whip it out in school and say your writing an essay for english.

11. ChRoMa 11820

ChRoMa 11820 Senior Member

your right i think
    cops cant say anything unless they see u doin it on a wall
    thats why u dont tell them anything when they intterogate u

and i think a blackbook is meant for everything
    a blackbook is a graffiti trademark
    everyone should have a blackbook
    and that doesnt mean it has to be black it just has to be filled wit ur stuff and other writers tags and bombs maybe pieces
    You also dont have to keep a clean blackbook u can have sloppy outlines and throws in there
    dont make everypage have a piece all neat especially when ur startin out

i got blackbooks in jersey at ac moore and michaels with the hardback and white pages. Black pages are common especially if u use paint markers and not prismas or copics

in philly i got blackbooks at pearl art supply
    those were probably the best
    thats on south street

12. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Just use blocnote as blackbook ghetto style

but I know a shop where bbooks are really fucking cheap.. Small ones 3 euro and big ones 5 euro.. ( thats 4.13 USD and 6.89 USD )

and they even got them in several colors xD black, red, green, blue

13. CodeSix

CodeSix Member

i just got one a couple days ago. it was hella expensive now i dont wanna sketch in case i do a bad one:(

14. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

thats why you steal stuff man dont be a tool and buy

15. tagger12

tagger12 Member

i got my book from benlamin franklin like 8 years ago and just used it for drawings. so now i have a black book that has like 25 drawings in it. but its cool cause most of those are pretty good.

16. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

shut the fuck up...some people have fuckin morals and dont wanna rob places of their merchandise, you think michaels gets all that shit for free? they pay only a few dolalrs less than you, so if they sell 5 and you steal one theyre down about $14...dont call someone a tool casue their not a fuckin douchebag liek you, i bet you buy half your shit anyways and rack some on special occasions to make yourself feel more "ganster" and more liek a "graffitee tagzor"

17. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

hahaha o my god i laffed my ass off at that

18. Chulo

Chulo Senior Member

they sell blackbooks at hobby lobbies for like 5-20 bucks

19. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

lmfao

20. emel

emel Senior Member

yeah seriously dont be a bitch
    fucking steal it
    if I had a million bucks id buy shit
    but i dont
    just rack shit...
    MORALS?
    how can you do graffiti and have morals for stealing, your defacing property and costing people shitload of more money than the 14$ for that blackbook...