Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Getting Yourself Out Of A Cop Situation?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Tha_Astig_Artist, May 26, 2004.

Share This Page

1. eternal

eternal Member

2. underground_culture

underground_culture Elite Member

^ ya becuase imgonna make a possibly poisounous smoke bomb to throw in his face and run, talk about adding to your conviction if you get caught

3. Unded

Unded Senior Member

That would never work.... When you see a cop you pull out a lighter, light it and put it on the ground? He's probably going to think it's a bomb.

4. ss_Solo

ss_Solo Senior Member

does anyone know the penalties if you're caught for the first time. like if you're just doing a wall and a cop catches you, what is the punishment?

5. Sprae

Sprae Senior Member

depends where ur doing it and what age you are... someone correct me on this if im wrong but im pretty sure the cops go easier on younger kids than adults... either that or the penalties are worse for adults

however; you shouldnt get caught cuz if you see a cop you better RUN BITCH!!!!

6. G-RAF

G-RAF Senior Member

govt buildings=straight to ...jail?(but i kno ur bookd for sure)
    business/neother place=1st time= warning(if lucky) but other than that, i think a fine, a night in teh pig station, and probly community service...oh and dont miss the court date!:)

btw BLANK omg hahaha for a sec there i thought u were my friend cuz it was almost the same deal wit home made brassknuckles n i was 17 and he was a year younger...only diference is that i didnt get bookd for shit, i now gotta go to court to testify n shet...

7. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

i got caught bobming the cANADIAN PACIFIFC RAILWWAY and now i have to do 40 hours of community service and 7 cans of krylong gone, flopen and otr chrome paint :(

8. dageotb

dageotb Senior Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v687_outtobomb_dageotb3br156tm7156.jpg

i was doing this wall and the nyc police tryed to beef with me and i told them that i am 40 years old and i have permission from the owner of the building. but they was trying to beef about the law siut from marc ecko. but i told them if i was painting with paint brushes it would be kool right? they said yeah.. no problems.. but i flip the script on them and said what is the diffrents between aeroso spray paint can. to a paint brush its the same paint coming out right? so then the police look at each other and and walk away

DAGE-ONEOTB CRU. SO THEN PEACE OUT

WWW.OUTTOBOMB.COM

9. Mess <^>

Mess <^> Member

the Squalie is Up my tail son, 2 dt came to where me and my niggas chyll, Started grillin my boy hard, these dts knew about everything us and are crews and shit, luckily my nigga ain't a snitch. But my nig told me they know who I am, but they ain't gotta enough shit to get me, I stop throwin up 2 of my hot names right now. but u think i should lay low for a couple weeks till the rest of my shit gets painted ova??

10. mad ethics

mad ethics Senior Member

I watched this shepard fairey video once, he said he'd gotten caught while wheatpasting but got out of it by saying it was for his band and he didnt know it was illegal. he then had to take the posters off and wipe the paste off with his jacket.

11. GBE

GBE Member

I had a confrontation once but it wasn't with a cop. I was stenciling in my hometown when a black car parked near me, I immidiately got out and stashed my spray paint and stencils under a big rock. One drunk guy got out and he looked pretty big and tough. He just walked over and looked at my peice, then me... I'm only a teenager so I knew I couldn't take him on. So I just got on my bike and rode away like I had nothing do to with it. I didn't speed off or anything I just got out casually. Then the guy left and I got my paint and got the hell outta there.

Just keep your cool and don't look too nerveous or not too confused.

12. AMW

AMW Senior Member

bribe him and hope he's crooked!

13. SeapNSR

SeapNSR Senior Member

tell the cops nothing
    just give them your name and thats it
    if its some street hero fuckhead just drop the cunt and fill his eyes with paint
    they will learn
    if he wants to call the cops snatch his phone and smash it to a million single celled organizms

14. Spector727

Spector727 Member

I've been in so many situations where I've been caught in an awkward position...(Sometimes right in the middle of a bomb..AWKWARD)

Best thing to do is just start moving away if caught by ANYONE in authority...People generally won't call the cops they'll just white your shit out.

In the event that someone does call the cops..I'm long gone before they get there.
    You don't have to grow huge balls and fight cops; running is better then getting arrested and no one wants to spend the weekend in jail over petty vandalism charges.

15. CROW

CROW Member

I remember a time me and a friend were doing a throw, it was under a bridge along a street. well as smart as he was he got up from under the bridge. Ok there was two old ppl have n a cig, he takes his can and starts to spell HTC right in front of them, of course they see him.. next thing i know is that we were booking it down the street with our backpacks and our skateboards because the old farts started to chase us, Well My friend Sin happened to be sick so he could run as fast When i look back he was caught. So i went bak because i hate running out on friends regaurdless the situition. The old ppl ends up taking 1 can of paint away and let us go..... so we walk home with 10 other cans

With cops theyre a 50% chance you could get away, if they have already seen ur face dont even bother

16. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

last weekend i was doin a throwie on the side of a building will my friend was watchen out and smoken a cig... a cop starts to turn the corner my friend yell run
    and so we ran as fast as we could for almost a mile the cop chases us except he was realy far behind we quikly turn a corner and jumpp in a fucken dumpster <_<
    a minit later we hear him talken on his walke talky. walking right past us and does some shit (i dunno what he was doin i think taken pictures of it) and leaves i go bback and finnish it :)

runnings the best thing if he hasent seen u or is close to u

17. Cego3

Cego3 Member

If you can RUN no matter what its always best to keep a clean record
    the first time i was busted for it the charges were filed to late and i got of and never even got ticketed for tobacco on a minor and the second time i ran but they had my car and i was an i place i didnt know at all so i went back got a ticket but i had ditched the paint so i got to keep it

18. Snoz

Snoz Member

no ablas engles
    ;)
    works well

19. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

yeah, you just gotta run like theres no tommorow.... most cops wont chase you, and if they do... they wont catch you. worst case senario, ditch your shit BUT make sure theres nothing in there that could be identified to you.

20. Ace iN Da StreEt

Ace iN Da StreEt New Member

Shit man funny you ask dis, because i got caught last night, just so happens the dam pig saw me puttin it up, lucky for me it wa s astencil and it was a new one too, so it was nt like iwas taggin a hot name or nothing, i ran about a block, but when they got me cornered i said i thought they were teenagers trying to jump me (the pigs over here drive suv's)

i got off tha hook from the cops, becaue i said i found the stencil, but i had to hav a talk wit my parents