Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

girls+bombing=no no

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mada focka, May 30, 2007.

Share This Page

1. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

the bitche's place is in the kitchen, not on the streets

2. .nolove.

.nolove. Senior Member

if your gonna bring a chick make sure shes a down chick not one thats gonna just hold you down and bitch the whole time.i remember the first time i went bombing with this SA head and he spent more time making out with this bitch than he did painting and watching for cars.long story short becuase he was too hung up with the chick he missed a ***** creepin down the street who spotted us and chased us for like 4 blocks in his car.not a good way to start off your graff career haha.

3. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

i dunno yo this girl that writes i bomb with is one down ass bomber chick she writes SASY5 like i remeber she was with me when i hit up this one spot alot of writers go and paint and shit and like this dude who writers PONER (kinda a BONER rip off if you ask me) and a few other writers and he was like yoooo MECCCKKOOOHH why you bringin ur girl to the spot man that shit aint cool man writers only ***** damn...... and she whipped out cans and throw up a dope ass throwie and PONER shut up real quick and then she was like yo i aint his girl i write so shut up with ur toy ass and i started dyin lol
    and yo nolove i agree with that shit DONT BRING UR GIRL ALONG WHEN YOU BOMB!!! THEY ARE ONLY A RELIEBILITY haha i spelled that shit way wrong

4. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

My last girl was alright with it,even tried a few tags of her own.

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

bring a beezy with you to make out with when you're worried about cars passing.

6. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

used to go bombing wit this chicc, and honestly, it was all good. used tha 'boyfriend-girlfriend makin out' move when we looked a lil out of place... some close calls but never got caught... well, she didnt get caught till this one time with her real boyfriend

bombing wit ur girl? u better have a solid chicc, otherwise thats a sinking ship...

7. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i used to bomb with a chick... she was a dope bomber. lots of spirit. she got pregnant though. now she's in college gettin started with the money makin part of her life. i guess its all for the best.

8. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

i didnt get this vibe from tha hookers askin if i 'wanted a good time' while out bombing...

i could be wrong tho

9. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

i am still a virgin and i neva had a girl......im40. :D

10. FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle

FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle Elite Member

that aint nothing to brag about man

11. ARRA159

ARRA159 Senior Member

have the girl be ur getaway driver and do something high risk. but good.
    panty droppa every time

12. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I took my girlfriend once, we just walked around like as if we did normally and sat down and shit. I guess if you can just go around with a can or two of paint tagging or bombing or w/e it's pretty fun.

13. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

LOL.

If you think that women should only be in the kitchen..please look at the calendar and realize that its 2010. Ignanttt. Society veils you. Open your eyes, yo. Really...and grow up. Most of you hate on women when your mother is a woman, she gave you life, she named you...for real...respect. If women gave birth to most of you losers, they can sure as hell write graffiti if they want to. Cake. Seriously though, what makes it cool to disrespect girls anyways? Why is that cool? I really don't care, because my mind is set on open and its not closing...and I'm cozy with that...but why is it so cool to say "girls belong in the kitchen"....it makes you sound like a redneck fuck from back in the day. Get with the programmmmmm dudes.

As inhabitants of this earth, each gender works together to stay alive....in any way that you can think.

I think you guys just know realllly sucky girls. It seems like it atleast. When I write...I don't like interaction..I just like to get whatevers on my mind OUT, and then dip and go back to the real world...pretend it never happened..and forget about it til next time. I don't even tell you fags when I write..or post it. Because I'm not retarded. lol.

and it is fun going with one other guy...pulling that lovey dovey stuff on the side of the street...childs play. The po don't even second guess.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  14. veroz<~

veroz<~ Member

i used to take me ex bombing with me, she had a blast! gave her a maker and drew mily faces everywhere, got up more than i did that night haha. you just need a chick thats down for that shit yo!

15. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

this is a stupid thread.

16. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

do you not have a chick?

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

She is a chick, mannnn. Thats why this is a stupid thread lol.

18. REMS F.U.

REMS F.U. Member

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I think a lot of guys do it for the lols. I aint sexist but around my girlfriend it's so funny she gets so angry I love it. True story.. While she is cooking in the kitchen she hates it if I sit down, she makes me stand up that's how mad she gets at me rofl.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Yeah I feel you there. Most guys joke about it..but its just annoying to me because my dad is like ..dumb religious thinking the man is the head of the household...PSH. Gimme a break bitch. For real? Ignorant. I'm just a hippy, all about that 'one' shit. So I'm a big fan of men and women.

I've been bombing since age 14, yo...boys hate me...but its just adds fuel to my fire, baby.
    Lots of bitterness.