Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

girls+bombing=no no

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mada focka, May 30, 2007.

Share This Page

1. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

most bitches cant even cook properly these days

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Because society is disgusting. Don't get me wrong...I love being a woman..and I like to take care of my man..but that doesn't mean thats all I'm meant to do haha. As for cooking...don't the ladies know that this is crucial? You needa be able to feed your man, for real...theres a few ways to his heart, and that is a bigggg one.

I could never take my significant other bombing with me...nuh uh. I keep that part of my life completely separated from the real world.
    I couldn't date another graffiti artist either...I'm too much of a cunt when it comes down to it.

3. BLES1

BLES1 Member

i always take this one girl with me , but she's also a writer , we're like a back2back Graff duo

4. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

How cute. Penetrate her with one of your cans.

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

LOKI....Ummmmm Marry me lol.

Guy be my best man

6. CrookOne

CrookOne Senior Member

here come the bs pervs n creeps hehe

7. NiL

NiL Elite Member

show us ya tits.

8. goodburger

goodburger Senior Member

Girls bombing? I'm confused...why would I be bombing my kitchen?

9. mr darCko

mr darCko Member

I would never bring more then one poerson with me that is not also bombing. Especially girls. bitches get bored abnd shit and mad immature. be talking to loud and asking all kinds a questions. fuck that.

10. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

this is how a first post is done.

i had a girl wanting to bomb with me a while back, just to "try graffiti", but it never ended up happening.

i think she would have been pretty chill to go with though. i can't imagine her having done any stupid shit like talking too loud, complaining, or bringing heat to us.

11. killroywashere

killroywashere Senior Member

i used to hit a lot of tags with an old girlfriend of mine
    she lived on the other side of my city so there was a lot of bike riding across town
    she was all about it
    writing smiley faces and peace signs amd whatnot
    except we broke up a little while back
    so now im haunted by all these smiley faces everytime i pass em
    haha dont do it if you dont want the memories

12. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Haunted by smiley faces and peace signs.

hardest mothafucka on the site

13. Ni-chi

Ni-chi Member

Depends on the bitches in question. If it's a skank who only knows how to paint her damn nails and she THROWS A PISSFIT IF PAINT GETS ON HER, bitch can stay the fuck home with her Maybelline. :p

14. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah my ex girlfriend lived a fair bit from me aswell. And she still says theres some of my tags around from 2007 haha. Anyways I wouldn't be haunted totally not into her at all now.

15. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Smiley faces and peace signs...pshhhh.
    Girls who bomb dead serious aren't like normal girls.
    Theres a difference between what I do, and what smiley face peace sign girl does.
    I don't giggle and blush after I do mine.

I would never tell my boyfriend when I'm writing....and it has to be a really
    seriously sick guy for me to expose that type of information to anyway. I would never take anyone with me who didn't have intentions of writing more than just once. Its just not worth it to me. When I go out I like to shut everyone out of my life and just do what I do...not worry about a dumb bitch staring at me and asking stupid questions. Its like taking a dumb bitch to a car show...she won't understand shit..she'll just look there and stand pretty, and probably get you into trouble.

16. Namaste

Namaste New Member

Amen to that.
    this whole thread and debate on boys vs girls is so retarded
    the funniest part of this whole thing is that they pick those ditzy retarded girls to date and follow them around but then bitch later about them. what does that say about your character if your with a brawd like that? my girls and i are nothing like that. we are true to ourselves and dont give a fuck what any guy does or says. i grew up in a house dominated by men and i always had the 'tude that if any guy can do it i can do it better. trust me i did and my girls are the same. we paint, play hockey on mens teams, bang gears, sk8 & spin just as good if not better than any bitch ass punk male.

17. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Righteous. Thats whats real with it.
    Nice name, are you a yogi?

I feel like there are people on this planet that either get it, or they don't. Its just how it works. Some people have this veil over their eyes...just sitting in their heads with the radio up and the curtains drawn closed.

18. Namaste

Namaste New Member

Thank you, I am a yogi!
    It is very annoying, I find that myself as well. People just seem to get stuck in certain views and don't want to look outside of the box and make their own conclusions about life. It really is sad that people can't just take out all these differences such as gender & race and do their thing and appreciate when someone else is doing their thing. seems like a lot of the writers commenting on this are pretty young anyway and just take whatever the tv says as the truth. i know that graff is a male dominated scene and all but their are tons of female writers out there that are just as good or way better.

the kind of girls they are talking about anyway are the brainless type who only really care about what guys are doing and adopt to their hobbies and stuff just to have a boyfriend. its sad really. its too bad that more of these girls didn't wake up and realize that they will be just fine if they are true to themselves and do what they want instead of following some guy around. i must sound like some kind of feminist but its more insulting to read this because girls who are so awesome and nothing like those girls get lumped into this.

19. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

Sweet! Me too...not wicked into it by my mother is an instructor..so its in my blood haha. I do it a couple times a week I'd say...I'm more into martial arts.

And exactly. Guys like a girl they can train...and that just aint us honey...and thats a good thing haha. People need to open their minds a bit more and realize that were FUCKING LOST IN SPACE. Nothing is real, lol. People are grounded...they forget what we are. LOST IN SPACE. None of this bickering and bullshit will ever matter. I'm not on earth to prove anything..I'm just going to do what I want until I die..because thats all I can do. I'm here to enjoy the scenery...and occasionally decorate it :) Haha. Leaving your mark on the world doesn't require a penis.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  20. Namaste

Namaste New Member