Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Girls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaughtSlippin, May 11, 2009.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

well, the reason why i'm stoked about this chick is because she had a c section. and she lost her virginity to buddy... so that shit is still perfectly intact. but i should just park the car in the boonies somewhere and stink my car up, and just put the baby in the trunk.

2. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

lmao, too funny. FUck that noise though, get a girl that gives good head and rides and it wont matter if shes virginal or not haha..you need a freak in them sheets

3. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

4. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

Companion Cube <33333333333333333333333

5. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i like you more and more with every post haha.

Companion cube FTW

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

what sucks is when the girl accidently uses her chompers because your dick is so FUCKING THICK AND ROCK HARD!

7. LIQUIDFOOT

LIQUIDFOOT Senior Member

fuck em and chuck em the worst thing is a stage 5 clinger keeps callin and shit.
    can never be blunt enuff with the wimenz

8. BATER

BATER Senior Member

my best advice for you is to be alone with her and then just whip it out and if she grabs your dick shes all yours but if she says your sick...i guess you should just tell your homie that the chick is easy and for him to whip it out to her when he gets a chance LOL

9. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

ah my night got fucked over earley. The girl I was ment to get with got into a fight with another chick on a busy road just outta the city.....they blocked up traffic and undercovers were there in 2 min. There was a bunch of people just chilling drinkin and smoking under a bridge near there and ya know when that happends small fights break out. Cops cleared the place then i just said fuck it and drove home. Girl went with the police

10. CaughtSlippin

CaughtSlippin Member

K so my so called friend still wont back the fuck off

11. sketch_three

sketch_three Banned

i say you make a thread on the interwebs bitching about it

that will solve everything

12. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

the only girls that aren't clingers at my age are ho's

but a pussy is a pussy no matter how stretched i guess

13. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

onlinebootycall.com!!!! :D

14. staone

staone Senior Member

15. LoKe

LoKe Member

im trying to get with this girl for the past year, she broke up with her boyfriend that shed been dating for a year for me, then shit got all fucked. Then she tells me that im too angry and shi for her to date blah blah blah stupid shit, this was a month ago. I kept talking to her just trying to get shit back with her. yesterdau we went camping with all our friends and she starts saying she loves me and we start doing shit we fuck w.e. all is good, then today shes acting as if NOTHING happend and shes basiclly ignoring me. So im asking you guys, wtf should i do, keep going with it or just give up and attempt to move on?

16. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

17. hardwares

hardwares Senior Member

agreed.
    was she drunk? girls tend to do that when drunk.

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i say you lose your girl emotions and hook up with one of her friends. you got some so just move on. she just showed you she doesnt really wana be together and on and off feelings dont help the situation

19. returned

returned Member

I liked this girl and was hitting o her for about a week only to find out that she was bi which isn't my sort of thing. I told her how I used to feel about her and now she likes me even more... But dam, she looks good and is sweet as sugar.

20. TheMurderousMisterMero_

TheMurderousMisterMero_ Banned

your a dumbass.hit that shit...fuck if shes bi dude.if anything thats a plus,bi girls put out more its a fact.and its alot easier to convince them to have threesomes and shit....