Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

gone solo every night this week, hated every night this week lol

2. j-sly

j-sly Member

I'm with AK or Phex usually. But there are seldom times whn I go solo

3. wookiE

wookiE Senior Member

its good to go with just one other person to look out and help you out. if you go with a big group its more likely that someone is gunna get caught

4. M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's

M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's Member

Going solo is just like skateboarding by yourself, its still fun, but its way funner with people , especially if they are better then you, since you will get inspired.

i found an awsome spot, that nobody can see you, so im goin in broad day light after school friday.

fuck the cops, this isnt vandalism where you have to worry about the cops we are doing this for a cause yo, so be proud and happy bombing even when people see you. just say :FUCK YOU!

5. Jrow17

Jrow17 Elite Member

best thing to do when people walk by or somethin is to whip out your dick, spin it around a few times then turn around and keep paintin.. they dont know what the fuck just happend so they just keep walkin

6. bubsone

bubsone Senior Member

going solo is no fun at all. having one buddy with you is the best. two buddys is going a little far buc can also work great

7. Rank!

Rank! Member

I only go by myself right now cause nobody paints north of Atlanta so if anyone is from atl or around hit me up i need to meet some new faces

8. idiot

idiot Senior Member

yeah going solo eats cow dick. i feel like im having mini panic attacks watching my back. Just moved to the boca raton and deerfield beach area. Nothing but old people and cops. Everytime i do a few tags the streets reek of pork for like a week. hit me cause i need to click up!!

9. simon90

simon90 Member

I go normaly alone becouse i dont know enyone else in my town ho paints graff but my cousin sometimes comes to visit me so we go then paint together trains, walls etc. But 90% of my time i go alone becouse i have o friend ho wants to paint but never have own paint and i hate to give him my cans :angry: ..so i go alone and its fun go alone then you have time to think stuff out. B)

10. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

i got my best two friends to paint . so i just go with them . and my friend lives cross the street from a spot

11. *LoST*

*LoST* Member

LMFAO! funniest shit I ever read on on here

12. skech

skech Senior Member

lol i agree i "busted a gut" when i read that ... and i usally paint alone and it sucks

13. MiNZ

MiNZ Senior Member

i am alone most of the time most of the writers i know from my school live far the first time with paint i went solo i passed up like 6 good spots until i manned up and did it

btw skech ru from chicago cuz i saw a skech fill in off the brown line

14. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Usually I go out alone. But a while ago to day I went bombing with my friend. Posted my pic in the throw thread.

Being alone sucks. Mini Panic attacks, yes.

15. m3ssagexinxbl00d3

m3ssagexinxbl00d3 Member

going alone is preety boring. I like going alone though because when i go with someone else they always end up using my paint. It really pisses me off. i wish they get there own damn paint but whatever thats why i mostly go solo

16. Toyminater

Toyminater Senior Member

That has to be the funniest shit I ever heard.

17. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

everyone here should do as many solo missions as possible when bombing. u dont have to worry about anyone but yourself. i do pieces when im with a crew and very rarrely by myself cause if a spot is chill enough to piece its chill enough to hold company.

bombing with people , yeah , fun ,if they get caught , u gotta worry about snitches
    and all that "BUT HES MY FWEND!"
    fuck that
    haha

and listen to jrow , he knows what hes talkin about

18. shock

shock Senior Member

i paint with only 2 3 is pushing it theres to much to worry about with 3

19. kingofgraff13

kingofgraff13 Member

i just bring my cuzz to be a lookout sometimes

20. TRANE SFC

TRANE SFC Member

IT ALL TEbends, hell me and my on crew member GABE33# we go tagging all the time, once and a while i go solo