By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.
I write with friends cause its more fun
writing with one other friend is fine, but dont make it more than that.
teenage boys tend to get a little loud :blink:
ahhaha, what the hell, if you feel like getting caught, bring as many people as you'd like.
i prefer going solo though. hell of a lot more of an adrenaline rushh too, but it kinds sucks if your in a shaddy spot, and you keep looking over your shoulder, cuz then your hand gets shaky and you fuck up. oh well. :lol:
i hate being alone w/ no1 watchin my back....unless im in certain spots....idk.....i say 2 is better than 1
i always go with my writing mate cause hes watches yours you watch his back.. somtimes alone depends the spot..
Ive only wrote once with other people, mostly cause theirs shit all for graf artist in my town.
all of the time i am solo...as i dont know any other writers in my area
that sux dick.....
if there are any writers in whitby/oshawa/ajax in the GTA in ontario canada, hit me up as, as prevously said...I HAVE NOONE TO WRITE WITH
most of my friends that write live about half hour away. so i mostly go out alone.
that sucks for you people in small scene areas my town has a really small scene but i got all my best friends into graf so now i go with them.
3 is my favorit i just feel safer 2 is also good i hate solo because im so nervous i tried it to day in a vary vary chill spot and as soon as i heard a movment i like ran away it was pathetic so yea 2 or 3 is the way to go
tagging i go alone but bombing i go with a guy in my crew if not a couple and we end up doing whole walls but our crew is the only one were i live
yah i definatley write solo but if im paintin i bring someone from my crew to keep watch while i paint and i find even like midnight is ok as long as you keep the noise level down cause nobody is really looking for us when they see you its just a coincidence that you caught there eye or maybe even heard your cans shaking
first time i painted with 3 other dudes, since then ive been solo, Hit The Turn Pike, Ghetto, DownTown, Burbs, Boons, Streets, Country. Ive hit places where deep down i really wish i had a look out so i could get the work done quciker.
always going solo. Don`t know any other writers from my city
I have yet to roll with a crew, cuz hardly neone round here tagz shit except for a few who i know, but they are douche bags (refer to picture below).
bomb alone, unless you're best friends with the cat you're getting up with... Otherwise people talk about you.
If it's chill for people to talk about you, go right ahead.
I only rock out when i'm dropping an actual prodo
ya me and mah nigguh in mah crew gettin up buh recently he broke his collar bone and he still wants to bomb and shit buh iont want him ta get in any bad situations and shit wit a broken collar bone and shit so ya ima either go alone or wit sumone else i can trust
alone...like 90% of the time the other 10% is with some in town respected writers or people i trust
fuck i would like to go solo tonight. i am not a big fan of it as i get boerd. i also dont know where the fuck im going. its a shame really.i want some encouragement.
alright if you live in a small scene area my advice is that dont go out on a regular basis unless its under bridges going solo to chill spots is alwasy safe if not just bring a knife (we all get our ass kicked sooner or later) as for amount 3 is way to many just you and another person
Separate names with a comma.