Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. ¿ease32¿

¿ease32¿ Member

it depends where ur going
    if ur going to a pit where there coud be writers u have beef wit them bring ppl
    but if ur just goin somewhere uv scooped out and there is nobody else there go by ur self
    its allways easier to get away when ur by urself

2. Scam...

Scam... Member

It's all personal preference. I prefer going with one person, but more than two and it can get dangerous, people usually notice it when theres like 5 kids in the same area or cops and shit if they're just going by.

3. beone

beone Elite Member

havnt any of u kids snuck out before you wrote graff? mad kids are talkin like they are scared to go out at night

its nothin there is bums just like in the day time except u notice them more cuz they are usualy the only ones out the ocasional car or alot of cars drug addicts sleepin or feining just stay away mad gangs depending where u live and cops who arnt even buggin out unless u doing sumn, one time me and my ex girl snuck out and i got scared cuz i was young so i hid in a bush he knew i was there but didnt care
    stick to the alleys and act like a damn ninja!haha

4. Scam...

Scam... Member

^Haha wow beone...

For me it's not an issue of going out, I don't need to sneak out, I just go out. There's robberies and stuff from time to time where I live tho, so itis usually a good idea to be halfway careful.

5. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

i go solo everyday on my lunh brack .mostly cus im not in a crew ,my friend asked me to be in ipk.some london crewbut i dont know

6. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

always with my homie.
    we are a 2man crew.

Sinner's / S1NR's / SINR's

when we do tags we do

SAZER is SINNER / S1NR/ SINR
    ---------------------a

7. spuck

spuck Senior Member

i only know one other writer in my neck of the woods, and we go tagging together, good times. THAT shit is male bonding right there.

8. DREone

DREone Member

i'm usually going solo. really nobody to bomb with around my area. even the writers i used to bomb with are losing interest. many people think i'm pointless going out at 2:00am to go bombing. being with a crew would be sick.

9. myl

myl Elite Member

hope it aint like this

[Broken External Image]:http://www.bearbound.com/davie-bear/photos/09.jpg

10. spuck

spuck Senior Member

bondING not bondAGE

11. dismal

dismal Senior Member

going solo is good if ur just gonna go around town doing some handstyles the times u should be with ur krew is when when ur doing a piece rollers anything big pretty much besides that idk what to say have fun bombing lol

12. Rane *DF* *HM*

Rane *DF* *HM* Senior Member

1 to 2 people...

1 doesnt write...so he keeps lookout while me and the other kid do our shit.

works pretty good...especially cause he can drive and i cant.

13. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

beone- i know where your comin from. but i live in a old house. so its really lound and my mom wakes up easy. so it is hard for me to sneak out. cuz i gotta stay up til like 3 or 4 just to go out so that i know my parents are alseep. and then pretend i;m asleep for about an hour. and then sneak down to the basement and hop out the wondow. (i just found out the window openss by the way)

14. pace1

pace1 Senior Member

I got a crew for bombing but i like to go alone with my one earfone in and late night gets the blood pumping.

200th post yeah!!!

15. VAIPA

VAIPA Senior Member

Never go on ma own...well actually sometimes...deres always one lad keeping look for cops, and dumb peds who suddenly decide to stop and get out their mobile and ring da cops.

16. diwa->

diwa-> Member

i dont have any peferancec , in chill spots its always more fun to have people wit u
    other than that it dosent mater
    gettin up is the same with our with out a crew

17. sor

sor Senior Member

i think its better with no one there cuz if you get seen and the po po starts running after you if theres a slow kid with you he will tell the cops everything he knows

18. sheltr

sheltr Senior Member

yeah thats true kind of a pain in the ass

ive only gone out taggin with someone havent gone painting with someone yet

19. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

going solos scary and dangerous.

20. obseen

obseen Elite Member

sure is
    and i never go bombing with anyone anymore
    its always solo for me, its gay cos you can see behind you and you know that noone is gonna warn you of anythin