Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Goin' Solo

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fluffy Bunnies, May 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. war terror

war terror Senior Member

crews should be a bunch a writers who know each other and are close... my crew has 2 people in it... so... its only cuz were close and no one should be in a crew where you dont know them ya know

lol crew are kinda pointless

2. DREone

DREone Member

i'm a solo writer. no crews. no affiliation. being in a crew would be sick

3. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Dude! You lived In Gary?! That place is ghetto as fuck!!! I went there to do a photo shoot of the place after the riots. Fuckin place was devastated years later.. One of the most memorable places I ever been tho. While I was taking pictures, two dudes pulled up in a van that had been following us forever and they were gonna jack me, but my dad pointed a gun at them and they jumped back in there van and took off. That was back in 96.

My dad is so gangsta... B) :lol:

4. VAIPA

VAIPA Senior Member

Dude! You lived In Gary?! That place is ghetto as fuck!!! I went there to do a photo shoot of the place after the riots. Fuckin place was devastated years later.. One of the most memorable places I ever been tho. While I was taking pictures, two dudes pulled up in a van that had been following us forever and they were gonna jack me, but my dad pointed a gun at them and they jumped back in there van and took off. That was back in 96.

My dad is so gangsta... B) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yaw amn that wud be nuff funny,
    Give us your money
    STFU*whips out a gun*
    arghhh shit *shits himelf*
    :lol: you got those pics on ur comp?

5. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

My dad is so gangsta... B) :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i lived in concord its the headquarters of the VICE LORDS...lived on 6th ave east side, i saw 2 people get shot across the street... 4th ave right by the bus station... yeah its a crazy city for sure. where im at, im like a stones throw from gary. i been staying in glen park for about 3 years now.

6. Kry WAR

Kry WAR Member

Pshh, krews are the shit, there is so much more u can do WITH a krew. Of course the ppl talking shit and saying its for pussies probably were never in one or were in one that ended up being unsuccesful.

What u can do with a krew
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.artcrimes.com/lasvegas/who_kry_beta_2006.jpg

7. spuck

spuck Senior Member

moloko, haha, is that a clockwork orange reference or are you guys russian?

8. graffer that tags

graffer that tags Senior Member

for me its harder to get out by myself so i usually go with some people but i've gone solo once or twice and i was more paranoid then i usually am but atleast when you go by yourself you do want you want to do and theres no one else influencing you to do it or not.

9. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

i do both. going solo gets boring coz u have no1 to look out for u or to talk to. they both have their ups and downs

10. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

everytime i write its solo

11. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ive got nothing against crews, ive had my share of offers, but i prefer to be alone when im writing. im just not down with having to worry about someone else or vice versa, i dont need anyone looking out for me i can take care of myself.

nerd, i hate your sig

12. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

the exact reason im not in a crew, well it actually has nothing to do with it.

this is shit. no structure.
    i guess this is a toy thread.

13. mannequin

mannequin Senior Member

oh and its crew you little girl

14. obseen

obseen Elite Member

althought the karakter is pretty cool

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

it all sucks, except for the red and blue piece in the middle

16. clone20

clone20 Senior Member

goin solo is always fun but I prefer goin wit the homies, you more done in less time :ph34r:

17. ZaGS

ZaGS Member

i bin solo a few times but i lik bombin up places fast with others

18. XtRm

XtRm Senior Member

I write solo once in a long while, mainly out with my other writing friends, that way we watch each others back while wrtiting, gorups of 4-5. When i write alone i wait till theres no cars at all then i hit up

19. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

crews are only fun wjile they last. ya its cool doin peices with eachother and reppin your crew...but its brings to much heat down on you. other crews start beef with you, you start beef with other crews, more cops come at you all this shit. i had a crew with a few otha kids n as soon as any of them had beef with anotha crew i was sucked in as well as the rest of my crew. also around halloween time the cops had gotten all of my crews names cause some of them were stupid enough to bomb a freakin elementary skool (needless to say i was pissed when i heard about that) and so the cops started asking around bout us somehow found out our real names n showed up at all of our houses. one of my boys snitched n got a few of us arrested. u know what i say...FUCK CREWS!!!

20. shifty!

shifty! Senior Member

goin solo is the way to be, i sometimes go with one or two of my best friends, but they dont write, they just come along and do random shit around town, but when you start goin out with 6 kids, atleast one of those kids will rat you out, i know from experince with non graff relatated shit, so screw crews, you can never trust someone