Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Afternoon pt deux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MASTAH_RIBCAGE, Aug 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Haha, it's all good man. Honestly, I wouldn't believe I was off drugs either, seeing as I often seem like a homeless guinea pig...
    But ya, sober, back in school, doing the "right thing" and lonely as FUCK.

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

still in wisconsin or nebraska or wherever the hell you said u was goin?

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Nebraska, and ya, it's god awful. Pretty much the only reason I'm here so much and have been sketching a lot.

5. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

Best Bond movie + theme

6. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

pie are you involved in a recovery program?

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Naw, I don't believe those things can tell me anything i haven't already heard,

8. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

its not about what the program tells you, its about what your peers in the program tell you

9. deathorglory

deathorglory Elite Member

Its also a support network of people going through the same thing you are. I would imagine that all you friends fuck with drugs, that is not a healthy place to be in. Recovery programs (not just saying NA) allow you to be around people going through the same shit you are. If anything its a place you can go on friday night to be around people your age (hopefully) who dont use but still want to do something social on a friday night. Statistically your more likely to relapse if you are not involved in some kind of program.

You might know everything that they can tell you, and its a lot of bullshit honestly. Think of it as a place to meet people ,who you have two things in common with, who dont want to go to a bar.

I've spent a lot of time in alanon. It sucks ass, i know. People complain and bitch and smoke and complain about the free coffee. But you can find a group that is actually cool, hear stories that make you be thankful that your life isnt that fucking bad.

Honestly, chances of relapse are high. From what I remember you fucked around with H and relapse often means death. The options are very limited when it comes to that drug. You can use for a long time, functionally but in the end of its one of the two choices. Death or sobriety. I have lost 3 close friends because of it, and all 3 got clean and it started smoking weed or drinking a beer. Slippery slope man addiction is awful because it ruins lives, especially the ones who love you, its not just a personal burden.

Longest post lol

I just hope the best for you I came up surrounded by addiction, i currently do not know the where-bouts of my brother because of his illness. Its not anything new, its not anything I havent dealt with before, but its always shitty. Every time he does this, I dont certainly know if I will see him alive again. As much of an asshole I have been to you, I dont want this to happen to you and your family.

10. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Awh thanks guys c:
    Not trying to justify my lack of treatment or anything, but to be honest, I fucking hate talking to other heroin addicts. They're whiny, annoying and unwilling to do anything that "normal" people do because they're scared of relapse. I've quit dope enough times to know what's going make me start up again, so as long as I avoid that stuff, I figure I'll be fine. I dunno, I just don't have any want to really fuck with it anymore. I stopped getting high, I stopped getting sick. At the end of my use, I was just doing it every couple of days because it was there (I was selling the shit). Sorry to hear about your brother, my sister used to be the same way, had to have a kid, then go to prison like 3 times to figure it out.

ANYWAYS.
    What's all you fucks up to now?

Edit
    Anyone know how to contact the homie kansr? I think that was his name. The illin ass South African in Europe. He doesn't check his akype nymore.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

now?

im drinkin shitty beer, thinkin about shitty shitty bullshit.

the hot commodity of being young... I have a hunch im a lot younger than most of yall (yall meaning yall, you should know if your in the yall wether yall means yall or yall like it or not that you are a part of my yall (yes tony your included lol ;) <3) but most likely if yall dont know of the yall than you aint in the yall, yall).

anyways, being an extremely mature 17 year old and dealing with the bullshit that goes on pertaining to casual sex and the boundaries of a "relationship" these days is baffling to me. What happened to fucking just to fuck. No strings attached (figuratively and literally). Until after a while youre like "so are we a couple now or what?" and either way a mutually conscious agreement ensues. Now a when i try to fuck a girl it takes 15 instagram pictures together just to get my dick sucked.

all this documentation through photographs of utter bullshit makes things that are truly important seem useless. how many times in a row does it take for someone to take the same picture of themselves to be like "holy fuck why did i delete that picture of my dead parents to make room for the 400th selfie i took in the last 10 minutes?"

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

or, "holy shit! If i spent the same time it took to pick 1 picture out of the 60 i took of the same shit, edit it, post it to every hip website (or i guess theyre called "apps" now adays) known to man, I could have done absolutely anything else other than smoking crack and it would have been worth my time"

If I spent as much time as my last girlfriend spent on instagram, I could have written a series of novels of the life and death of ham cat via my signature

13. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

of course novel one starts off as ham, cat aka "cosmo", but mostly known as ham cat, being birthed by a feral cat in a beatin down shed owned by a man who was devastated by the dotcom crash in 98.

cosmo (ham cat) had 14 brothers and sisters in total, genders of most were unknown. He lived in a society of darkness where he who was on top of a rugged moldy sopha, was alpha kitten. milk was dilvered through a door that when opened blinded all. After 2 months of nothing but 1 bowl of milk, for 15 brothers and sisters, 8 kittens with the stench of 20 remained.

The man who supplied the milk, had a daughter around the age of 9. One day she saw spied on her father bringing milk to the shed. After some time went by, she took a look for her self. She slid open the shed door. She saw nothing but a dark room and an old sofa. The stench of cat shit and rotten bowls of milk smacked her in the face like a black woman smacks her child for stealing newports out her purse. Suddenly, she saw shadows skuffiling around in the dark, and she became scared. She slammed the shed door shut and swared to never return

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

1 week later, she saw her father yet again bringing milk into the shed early one morning. She had wild dreams of some creature who eats sofa cushions and drinks milk to stay alive. She then began to think "is it my brother? sister? is there some thing, some being, some skum living in that shed?". The next night, she got a flash light, faced her fears and returned to the shed. She crept up as quite as possible, not only to not startle that "thing" living in the shed, but not to waken her parents. When she approached the door she heard clicking and scratching. A cold sweat ran down her forehead. She slowly starts to open the shed door, and all noised inside come to a halt. she slides the door just enough to see inside with her flashlight. She cant see enough, so she opens the door a little more, but still, all there is a moldy sofa and a nasty smell escaping the shed. She grows sick from the smell, but it inspires an anger in her, shes going to get down to the bottom of this. She flings the rest of the door open takes a step in, shines the flashlight, and sees 16 eyes in a corner behind the sofa peering at her. She screams and runs out faster the huesain bolt.

15. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

the next day she screams at her father and asks him why she has a demon brother living in the shed. Her father tries to calm her down by giving her peanut m&ms and snickers but it does not work. He decides its time to show her whats in the shed. He gives her a bowl of milk, and tells her "its time to feed your twin sister darling". She starts to cry, but still she walks with him to the shed. When he opens it up, the little girl places the bowl on the ground, and waits. next thing she knows, a grey and dark green kitten squeezes out from the deteriorating sofa, and starts to drink the milk. The girl shouts in joy "daddy! daddy! can I keep him?! please?!." AND THEN, out of fuckin no where, an orange kitten pounces on the green kitten and shoves it away from the milk bowl. The kitten then proceeds to drink all the milk himself, then takes his place on top of the sofa.

A few weeks later, the mother of this naive child derives a plan to set these cats "free" so they stop shitting in her shed. She "accidentally" leaves the shed door open, with peanut butter and milk in a box right outside the door. Every one of the cats trying to escape to the freedom of food and milk pour right into the box. The mother than proceeds to take that box to the nearest creek, where she "set them free".....

The next day, the little girl goes to the shed and starts screaming "the kittens! the kittens! theyre all gone". Her mother tells her, "oh honey, they were old enough to start their own cat families so they must have left". The little girl starts crying, and sits on the disgusting sofa. Then, out of no where, an orange kitten pounces on her and claws the fuck out of her making her arm bleed. The little girl, almost unfazed starts crying. "theres one cat left mommy, cant I keep it" the girl says. The mother agrees, and "cosmo" the orange cat from the shed of doom, was born

16. Slushi 6989

Slushi 6989 Moderator

17. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Old heads pm me your fb info. We making tha secret society of dockers

19. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

aAAayyYYyyyyy

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member