Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Afternoon pt deux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MASTAH_RIBCAGE, Aug 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

When I know the rockies have a decent lineup and are going to have a good season, I'll folloe. I can't handle another '07 tragedy.

2. Bastardo

Bastardo Senior Member

So today my name was mentioned at Cambridge University for exceptional culinary ability, ive never been to Cambridge Uni before and have no idea how they know about me.. i Merely work in the city, things looking good right now.

3. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Raps, allright. Baseball and shit.. cool. Yeah. Good Afternoon and shit. Yeah. Cool. I just gotta say this one time real quick.

So if a girl is unhappy in her relationship, seriously unhappy, and you are friends with her and her boyfriend, and they are in the process of breaking up, and he is kind of a dickwad that you don't mind not seeing anymore, and she is someone you could talk to all day (and do)

Is it wrong to get dome from her?

Cuz I did it anyways. He still doesn't know for sure (but seems to know something is up) and she wants more. She even introduced me to her parents?

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

4. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

A foo, question..... What happened to the Original GA thread? Also how have you been?

5. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Hey if you like her... Go for it. My girl left an engangment to be with me and was unhappy with him.
    If you don't have ties to this fool then why not mess with her. Just watch out she might be a hoe are worst... Clingy and insane.

Good luck G

6. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

go for it tony. lets see them tiddies too breh

7. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I do like her a lot. I've actually had a little crush on her for years but she was always with this gigantic douche canoe... and I thought she didn't like me very much haha. Seems the feeling was mutual all along though.

I have some ties to this guy but not many, mostly we have a lot of friends in common and I hung out with him a few times this summer (much to his gf's delight), though I do not wish to again after seeing what kind of person he really is. Tried to tell myself he was a decent person, but he isn't.

Clingy and insane, not enough to bother me, a whore? We will have to see. She seems like a good girl mostly but time will tell I guess.

No tiddies 4 u :)

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

working like fuck for the next week and then gonna try and paint some bullshit while all the little kiddies go back 2 skool

9. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Yoo if she makes you happy. That's all that matters. Go for it Tony.

I need to paint again. Pay day needs to come faster.

10. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

I've been good malky!!! Just pretending to be an adult. Fake it til you make it ayyyyyyy.

Tony, if it was a good friend/acquaintance, I'd say there is no girl worth the hassle or drama. But if you are feeling her and the guy is a piece of shit, go with your gut and see how it goes. Nothing is promised and you aren't going to wife her so it's whatever. Just be mindful of the social fallout amongst your peers.

I've been having a massive taste to get out and paint badly. Might connect with someone local for some freights. But I'll settle for a legal wall. I don't want or need friends but an inside man is always nice.

Tomorrow I'm gonna go see com truise. Should be dope.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  11. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

how about a description? or a drawing? you could get a piece of paper and do that thing where u rub a pencil over it.

12. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yoooo Adult hood sucks....... I just want to be 8 again so i can play ps1 (Whenever that station came out) Or better yet N64. Yo gotta hit me up on the FB brah.

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

I swear to FUCK I want all raccoons to die. Fuckers KEEEEEP messin with the garbage.

Rat poison is the next step....

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Calm down there Rick'

Stop throwing out so many old hotdogs and chicken fingers and maybe they will leave your garbage alone. They're just hungry don't cha know. Don't poison the little buggers!!!

2 fried eggs on a door nail with national geographic nipples. And hairy. They feel like bags of sand.

Nah they're nice, maybe c cups? I don't know exactly.. She got that ghetto booty too' :) Shit is going fine so far and I'm aware of social fallout.. I'm not that worried about it though. Skeevy stoners aren't that important to me. I have all their good drug connections anyways hahaha.

Just another day in the life of Tony'

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Yooo, I throw out regular ahit, old food included... Even put heavy ass rocks and made sure they can't topple over the bin and they STAAAYYYY FUCKING WITH IT. Rat poison is excessive but worrd it's at the point it seems. I read they don't like chillies so we Gwan soak some in water and see how that goes. I'm no longer a fan of dirty old raccoons and that word to the Gwad ricki.

Ghetto booths for the win. Yoo she a caucasoid? White women with asssss hmmmmmmmmmm

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

just get a pellet gun you pussy

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Yeah she a white girl

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Yah that falls under rat poison. I thought of it but ini not trying to get charged for animal cruelty

19. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

breh, I been down this road. raccoons tore up some dry wall and attempted to live in a little crawlspace area above my house. only legal way to deal with them is to trap them and give em to animal services so they can euthanize them "peacefully". I killed those fuckers and put em in the green waste.

rat poison aint gonna do shit. most likely end up killin some seagulls once that shit makes it to the dump. or worse, kill someones pet cat or some shit

buy/borrow a pellet gun to kill or a bb gun to scare em, and shoot those motherfuckers. they aint gonna die on the spot, and if they do, bag em up and throw em in the same trash they were fuckin with. some one comes knockin sayin u did somethin deny that shit. raccoons are smart and can be conditioned. shoot them fuckers in the ass everytime they come by theyll stop fuckin with your cans

you aint gonna get criminaly investigated for killing vermin if your subtle about the shit. dont put the carcase on a pike and set an example for the rest of the raccoons or anything stupid. dont celebrate in the middle of the street sayin "i killed it! I killed it!" and wake up all your neighbors.

20. Baron

Baron Moderator

Why isn't barbecue served in hot dog buns?

Seriously, hot dog buns are such a better vessel for barbecue over hamburger buns. It doesn't spill as much, easier to each, and you can comfortably add toppings. I need to start selling BBQ by the foot at sporting games because I would devour that shit.

Side note: Tinder is my new favorite game. Legs spread when cheesecake is on the table.