Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Afternoon pt deux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MASTAH_RIBCAGE, Aug 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Bathe in their fucking blood.

2. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

not enough to bathe in. wash your hair one time, but thats not really bathing.

cute cuddly racoon only cute until it steals your pets ear or causes structural damage to your home. Little bastards can open car doors and turn door knobs. If they had enough weight they could open sliding glass doors. they're savvy little problem solvers with bigger brains than they deserve

3. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

4. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

So yesterday, I did some meth, kinda regret it now... Like, I always regret doing that shit, 'cuz I only enjoy the high for like a few hours, but it drags on forever, and a nigguh likes to sleep and shit.... But I'm really regretting that shit 'cuz it leaves your body through your pores, making your sweat this nice salt water/chemical cocktail, which sometimes accidentally gets wiped into your eyes, and burns the fuck outta them. So right now, I'm not sure if my eyes have chemical burns, or I got some maaaaad pink eye. Either way, fuck today.

5. krazyphlava

krazyphlava Senior Member

Meth is great, don't ever talk bad on tina cuz she's a bad bitch and we all love bad bitches, we don't want no mediocre...

Yall gay tho

6. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

Pies*****son. Your consciousness doesn't leave your body through pores. Can you understand what I'm sayin, it's like always 100 your consciousness is. Your conciousness is. Your conciousness is.

7. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

Y'all know is the n word when it's five stars lol

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Bro.
    I think I've just reached enlightenment.

9. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

My ridiculously red, and burnt eyes beg to differ. That Tina bitch you speak of is a spiteful bitch. She blinded me, made my dick just not wanna work, and then my piss came out lookin' like some flavor of Gatorade no one ever buys.
    Legitly though, sometimes I wish I had the ability to just not do free drugs. Even when it means I have to report to probation all gakked out

10. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Here's another post, because my post count was massacred in the Great Battle of the Afternoon.

11. krazyphlava

How did she blind you? Lol but yeah erectile dysfunction might occur during the 3 to 7 day stretch. Still my drug of choice.

12. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

fuck you'll all since you'll dont smoke crack. cowards.

13. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Crack is a niggur drug. I'm all about that Master Race shit bruh.

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

I miss smoking weed....
    Haven't burned in like two weeks on the count of I know no one in this city. But it's w/e my girl might have a line on some from someone at her work. We shall see...

Damn pie you fucking with heisenberg?? If you can't turn down free drugs then don't fucks with the fools that are giving them... I'm sayin heads like that are no good. Do what you feel like bubbles and Waylon you'll see that bottom and turn around. Peace though G.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I rarely smoke anymore but I've been dabbing hard... and drinking lots of coffee

a38.media.tumblr.com_3f0f22fb119ed7f0579aed81e3f3db62_tumblr_n9jfteg91U1t11wf1o1_400.gif

Meth is wack son you gotta stay away from that shit. Y'all on some pookie drugs these days... What happened to good ol heroin? though I did fux with mdma a few weeks ago so who am I to judge

16. krazyphlava

How is meth wack? I see brown and crack at the bottom of the chain. I guess not everyone enjoys staying up for a few days strong and being drunk while doing so but I sure as hell do

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

If it aint white, it aint right.

I fuck with high class drugs, since im suuuch a classy cat. coke, ketamine, most psychedelics, and occasionally get a little wet.

never fucked with heroine or meth. I like having teeth and amazingly good looks. Tend to see more people gettin in trouble because of those drugs too. staying up for a few days high on meth sounds fucking awful. yall know you smell like shit too right?

18. krazyphlava

I only moved onto t8na because yay costs too much. You won't lose teeth if you brush 2 or 3 times a day before the residue crystallizes on em,also definitely shower also least twice a day too. Normally I just go from thursday to sunday

19. Scma

Scma Senior Member

That gave me ebola

20. Tony

Tony Elite Member

You took my post way too seriously.

This is why people don't like you.