Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Afternoon pt deux

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MASTAH_RIBCAGE, Aug 31, 2014.

Share This Page

1. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Hahahahahhahhaah this thread is awesome.

The struggle is reaaal.

2. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

I struggle with the struggle

3. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

That happened yesterday or something. Don't remember. Either way I have to stop doing a buncha drugs for like 18 months, or until probation throws me back to the streets again. DMT and LSD for me :D

And KrazyPhlava, that's whack, brushing your teeth too much and shit. Real nigguhs bang their shit. No brush, less fuss bro.

4. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Ja smoked crack and dust together...

Haaaaaooooorrrrrrdd!!!!

5. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

I just shoved random narcotics in my ass gang. So hiiiiiigh. This thread rocks.

6. osber

osber Senior Member

Afternoon. Guys, I'm Baaaaaaack

7. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

If you don't do illicit hard schedule 1 drugs and listen to raps, you should probably go back to where you came from.

8. osber

osber Senior Member

20140917_202615.jpg I had my days listening to Spice 1 playing dominos for bricks smokin that sherm

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  9. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

10. osber

osber Senior Member

Thats a golden oldie from OKES

11. krazyphlava

krazyphlava Senior Member

#toy

12. plumbererer

plumbererer Moderator

No shit???? I haven't heard of okes or nokos or the oldies in a hot minute. Granted, I was a nobody lurker back then.

13. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i just think if youre goina do drugs that you should goina do psychedelics more. thats where its at for me and its not like i have a thing for drugs its just i aint ever been no coward n shit but you should do psychedelics n shit more because goina drugs makes you doina drugs. psychedelics doen'tn't.

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

obviously you'll not a coward

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

Never got to do LSD just mescaline and a gaaaaaaaaaaang of shroombolas I'm over trying to get my hands on LSD. Maybe shrooms too.

Thc>>>

16. osber

osber Senior Member

Im over psychedelics I shot neon snakes and centipedes out my eyelids enough times while snowflakes fell from palm trees and angels carried me to the flames. The rooms been a lava lamp floor into ceiling and the carpet has been tall grass with raptors like Jurassic Park. The coffee table has turned into a high dive diving board, and i've dove three floors deep. Ive smoked mishrooms and gotten the exact opposite of cottonmouth. Ive had broken bones sticking out of my skin and been only able to laugh about it. Stay off drugs kids, even the psychedelics.

17. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

I aint gonna speak about any trip you may or may not have had, but fuck what you just said. looks like your typing through experiences youve heard about not lived through.

if youve even done half of half of that, why advise the children to stay away? thats fuckin selfish. next man might take the same dose and come out of it without a scratch.

@lakim fuck you moar rapz

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  18. mdmone

mdmone Member

hella lie, none of this has ever happened to this person.... ever.... like.... ever.

19. mdmone

mdmone Member

baaaaaahahahhah just read farther into this thread. i was all busy defending psychedelics and didn't realize 5 posts under me motherfuckers are defending meth. fuck y'all. I'm literaly from the town considered the "meth capital of the world". a small ass town in oklahoma where they make the shit everywhere. people used to try and sell me meth in the god damn gas station checkout line. daily. I just want to say per sonly, from the bottom of my heart, fuck all y'all meth users. your the nastiest, sketchiest, most dirt bagenist mother fuckers on the planet, and until you get yourself clean i consider you just as much a scum bag as chomos and politicians (which i put in the same category lol)

20. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

thiiiiiis.