Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Excuses To Give To Cops Why Your Out At 2am

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by onek, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. color.coated

color.coated Member

i want some shit cleared up. so i live in regina, no curfews here. so if i get stopped by a cop i dont have to show him whats in my bag? and he doesnt have the right to search it? i dont even have to talk to the guy? if so im down right pissed, coulda saved me trouble if i woulda known this shit before

2. TAN_ONE

TAN_ONE Senior Member

i dont relly give a shit, you dont need 2 answer them if any thing if they ask 2 serch u, you can say that"do you have a warrent?" or "has there bean a complaint agensnts me?"

3. ..enOtoD

..enOtoD Senior Member

"The reason why i have paint on my hands is because i go to art school sir and the cans are one of the mediums for our recent project"

4. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

i was gang banging their moms with all my friends, but we had to leave, and i had piant on my hands cuz his mom had a weird paint fantasy

5. rise_&_fight

rise_&_fight Senior Member

you honestly believe that they would just let you go if you said that.

6. j-f

j-f Senior Member

dont act smart with cops thats my main tip
    even if u werent out doin grafitti and your just coming home from party
    talk to them polite
    i kno from experience i had nothing at a park party and when ppl run i jus chill and sit there cop comes to me and says what are you doin get outaa here i say its not loitering till 11 and then we got in a nice argument and how he was gunna charge me with trespassing so then i denied a search by him even tho i was legit nothing on me and he kept me on a curb for about 2 hours for no reason jus talking and tellin me off.
    if your smartass theyre gunna make ur life living hell so jus take it ez with them/

7. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

so ud rather just chill there and waste 2 hours of your night just so u dont gotta run

8. fonone

fonone Senior Member

lol^ i think he means that he had to sit on a curb for 2 hours because he was a smartass... :confused:?

9. need's work

need's work New Member

ahh i need some fresh air

o if i make homemade ink can i put that shit in my on the run < well it's not really a on the run i dont know whats it call really ;(

10. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

yea prob ^

and @fonone
    oh.

11. j-f

j-f Senior Member

ya thats wut i meant lol

12. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

just have a donut in your pocket and if they pull you over take the donut out of your pocket, throw it as far as you can tell them your white and bookit

13. Jet

Jet Elite Member

actually Parkour all you have to tell the cops is that you don't actually paint. they'll let you go since you'd be telling the truth

14. x{parkour}x

x{parkour}x Senior Member

^ ya hehe thats true i dont paint, i wheat paste, theres no need to be a dick tho, i was just joking around

15. BALDheadSLICK

BALDheadSLICK Senior Member

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

You dont need to sit on the curb for 2 hours and hve the cop bitch at you, all you have to do is ask the cop "May I be on my way now?" and they can only hold you if they have something against you, just because you may think that you are being respectful the cop may and try to get you into a conversation and make you admit to something that would give him probable cause. Take the easy way out and just remember IF THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOU THEY CANT TOUCH YOU OR HOLD YOU AGAINST YOU WILL WITHOUT CONSENT!

17. j-f

j-f Senior Member

No they can keep you there as long as the like the say theyre doing a 'background' check or maybe even actually getting the warrant depending how much you've pissed them off (very unlikely)...if they ask for your information you have to tell them and if you were already engaged in some sort of 'illegal' activity i.e trespassing, loitering, they can keep you until they allow you to go no matter how man times you ask. and jus for the record during those hours on the curb i jus kept my mouth shut while they got angry it was kinda funny

18. Maste

Maste Senior Member

haha i say "well ocifer i was bored so, i went for a walk around" and theyre ussually like "in the middle of the night?" and im like "why, yes because theres no people around and it makes for a more peaceful walk" and theyre like uummm okay then... don't get into any trouble... bye. haha i talk to cops so much cause of parkour (i tresspass a lot and jump on other peoples shit and they dont like that i guess). but, that makes me stealthy like a ninja for graff so im all set hahaha

19. 3ver

3ver Member

i live in toronto that shit doesnt happen even cops are pot heads my dad buys his weed off a cop and on rare occasions hell chop to me, and ive been out at like four in the morning and cops wont say anything they may ask questions if your in the suburbs where they have nothing to do but other then that they just fuck off and when im in the suburbs not downtown i wreck everything at night and downtown i do everything in the morning cuz people downtown dont pay attention to you

20. crik

crik Senior Member

tell the cop you work an overnight shift and this is your night off and you couldnt sleep cause your sleep schedule is all fucked up. thats actually the truth for me lol