Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Excuses To Give To Cops Why Your Out At 2am

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by onek, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. rone

rone Senior Member

just say your out on a walk. bring a sweatshirt/jacket that can hold 4 cans in like a pocket. also bring a bag, and put a sweatshirt in it. when he pulls you over, tell him you couldnt sleep, so your just walking to the park, walgreens, library, etc to sit down. when he asks whats in the bag, be honest and tell him a sweatshirt. if he looks, it will show him that your truly just out cause you couldnt sleep(lol). MAKE SURE ITS A BIG SWEATSHIRT! dont want that shit bulging! and if it is, just say its morning wood. LOL

2. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Hey officer I'm just out shooting photos for my internet blog and no i do not give you consent to search my bag, If the cop wants to ask you anything else remain silent.

3. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

you can only be asked for an ID if you're driving a car or a suspect in a violent crime, they get all pissy if you know this one and refuse because of it, ha

4. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

nah its standard for them to ask for id nd run ur shit incase you have a warant, pritty much they can do whatever they want cuz whos the judge gona believe? a cop? or some piece of shit kid with a backpack full of paint?

5. The Average Homeboy

The Average Homeboy Senior Member

I usually bring my camera out with me and say I was doing night shots for my Senior Capstone/Project

6. TANK

TANK Member

last night i was dumpster diving for some supplies, and a pig pulled up and was like " what are you doing in that dumpster?" i threw out a piece of cardboard and started breakdancing on it. the cop said i was fine and left me to my buisiness

7. Noz

Noz Senior Member

(adults)-> juss act VERY drunk and say they kicked you out of the bar (teens)-> say your walking home from your friends house

8. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

omg i lol'd so hard, funny

9. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Lol

Dumpster diving into a windmill hahaha that shit is funny

10. KinkyStab

KinkyStab Senior Member

11. curlz

curlz Senior Member

one time it was just like the middle of the day we was out just tagging up this pods dumpster thing and my friend said the cop just looked down the alley so i threw my marker over the fence and started walking away. then a cop pulled up searched us got our numbers and shit then let us go i later picked up the marker and brought it home. :)

12. UNDERTHEICE

UNDERTHEICE Senior Member

this is a gay thread ive never had a cop ask me why im out.and if he did id just do da hood rat thang and put a cap in da *****s dome for dis respectin me and den id smoke with cigarettes and sheeeeet

13. lije

lije Member

hey lets not forget the circumstances.

once i was out doin a few tags to warm up before i went home to get out the colour
    1 tag and the cap clogged
    i got stopped by the crispy bacon and they searched me (im 13 and i was out at 3 AM)
    anyways i said i found the can and was goin home to open it to see what colour
    they brought me home and couldnt charge me bcuz the cap was clogged and the paint on the tip wasnt fresh enuff (and the paint whas white and i am whiter than the snow in antarctica)

BTW in austin most of the cops are mexican
    that guy talked like he barley knew english ("what you doing late out?")
    it was funny

14. S.M.I.T.H

S.M.I.T.H Member

Before they can ask you anything. Ask them why they are out at 2 in the morning. Works like a charm

15. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

this thread applies for 3 year olds
    who shouldnt be touching paint or hanging in the strret at "omg 2 in teh morning"
    pussy shit

16. daoist

daoist Senior Member

I think you guys need to investigate more on how to avoid the areas where cops will patrol and stop you, rather then finding an appropriate excuse.

This also may sound slightly ridiculous to some, but I feel as though we as humans have a certain intuition , you know, a gut feeling. You need to learn how to listen to your gut feeling, so you know when you have to leave a certain area because of whatever reason.

Approach graffiti as if you are , in a sense, performing a small military operation. You do not want to be seen, you do not want to be heard, and the goal is to minimize the chances of this happening as much as possible. However, if you are seen or heard by a possible civilian or authority, you need to do whatever you have to do to neutralize the situation.

But like I said before, if you focus more on just being a ghost you'll probably encounter less trouble then if you focus on coming up with good excuses.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2010
  17. just anotha writa

just anotha writa New Member

just tell them ur walkin home from a buddies house and if they ask to search ur bag just ask him politely for what and if he finds ur paint just say u were doin a canvas.and always have the caps in a hidden place so if he doesnt bleive u were doin a canvas just be like i dont even have any caps so i wasnt taggin it always works

18. S.M.I.T.H

S.M.I.T.H Member

I was sitting on a roundabout with my mate, i had a pack full of paint and a hoodie on, so did he. These cops keep on circling around the area. Then they finally stopped infront of us. and just looked at us. They asked us "what are you kids doing out at midnight?" my mate just said, He is waiting for his mum because he cant sleep the night. They said alright stay safe. I live in ausy and im only 13. And i think the cops around my area are lazy as shit.

19. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

In my city it's pretty lame
    Under 18 - 10pm curfew weekdays/11 pm weekends
    Under 21 - 12pm curfew weekdays/1pm weekends

fucking stupid imo

20. Fury

Fury Elite Member

Wow, that is hella stupid. Seriously, if you're an adult, you have a curfew?