Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Good Excuses To Give To Cops Why Your Out At 2am

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by onek, Feb 27, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. toopski

toopski Guest

haha gonna try that, used to have a doctors note for sleep walking somewhere @ home

it can be dangerous think ma mum caught me walking out the front door once when i was sleep walking

2. ATAK!:3

ATAK!:3 Banned

ah yea thats scary man, my aunt saw my cousin sleepwalk down the street once. but nah i think the best excuse ive actually given a cop just for graffiti in general is that i saw someone else do it, he bought it and just took the mop he caught me with and told me not to do it again. its nicee to be young :cool:

3. toopski

toopski Guest

true im @ the age now where its most likely gonna be jail time, last time i had cop issues it was just a slap on the wrist

4. sektor163

sektor163 Member

never had a cop say anythin bout me bein out round here but if they did i'd just say walkin to seven eleven or that i was sleepin at my friends nd he got sick nd i aint tryina catch it

5. Sphere

Sphere Member

ill just say "what is it illegal to go for a walk?"

6. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

i got stopped when i was younger, it was probably midnight or something and i walked into this public bathroom in the middle of the park, its a small park but its in the center of the city, i originally went in there to bomb it because my friend had his shit buffed in there and idk i guess i just wanted to "stick it to the man" or some dumb shit like that, or maybe i just had to pee..i cant remember. but something didn't feel right and i got cold feet. i walk out of the rest room and i swear to god this cop came off the street, over the curb and onto the sidewalk leading up the the bathrooms, it happened so quick i didnt know what to do, but i might have been high at the time and that might explain why he came up on me like a hawk, anyways dude just like appeared from out of his car (further backing my belief that i must have been high out of my mind) and is all like "what are you doing out so late"

and im just like "just walking officer" and he goes "you know its like one in the morning or close to it right?" and i was like "no, i didn't know its that late out, why? can't we be out that late" realize i was like 14 or 15 at the time and had no godly business being in this park. he's just like "no, now go home"
    and that was it. i walked away, didnt get detained, didnt get frisked..i walked home and probably ate cereal or something. i don't know why i said probably, because im poor so i was bound to be eating cereal regardless..

7. "FrY"

"FrY" Member

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  8. nah!

nah! Banned

Excuse me officer i'm tryin' to find some weed

9. Bol

Bol New Member

10. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

whoaaaaa dude on it wit it up on that!

11. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

12. "FrY"

"FrY" Member

^.^

13. Urbanosity Ltd.

Urbanosity Ltd. Member

I get really defensive, I start threatening them with ACLU, I know my rights, etc. I just make it so it wouldn't be worth their time to bother me.. fry, the fifth works huh:)

14. Lemur

Lemur Member

If he ask you were spray painting say "Sorry, Officer I didn't know you couldn't do that" Dave Chappelle style

then get arrested yeeeeeee

15. phistagon

phistagon New Member

i have personally used "i had a fight with my parents, and i just need some time to cool off" but that is best if you are relatively close to your house. you could also try "im going for food" "im on my way home from a friends" "im looking for my dog" etc etc. really it depends on you specific situation, and how much better things the cop has to do. remember: dont ever admit to anything incriminating, and if you are arrested, DO NOT say anything until you get a lawyer or have a public defender assigned to you.

16. StyerLuciano

StyerLuciano New Member

why am i out at 2 in the a.m.? cuz im a fucking adult and i can!!! wtf?

17. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

and hes like "shit so are we, you should roll with me, we can go round pulling over some minorities" thats what im talkin bout.

18. dreisus

dreisus Senior Member

Yeah I was strolling around at about 2 in the morning, had a backpack on so fair sus to begin with. When the cops asked me what I was doing I just replied I was practicing my hiking skills and seeing how long I could walk for, I then told them I had been walking since 6 in the morning and that I still hadn't eaten, they just laughed andndrove off. I was 15 at the time.

19. bonezb2b

bonezb2b New Member

i got stopped wit a marker on me and they asked me what it was for so i told them work but right where they pulled me over on the back of the stop sign was a tag i did and plus down the road they turned down i had one and still got let go and got to keep my marker to hit more tags as i kept walkin

20. V4LMVU

V4LMVU Member

Lol bonez wats up! Nice to see you got on here to.

I left the yard one night and crossed the street in front of an undercover. It was me and MVUV4L, we both had back packs full of paint so he pulled in where I was parked but didn't do anything so we hoped in the car and bounced. After getting confused and going the wrong way down the highway we dipped back into town and got pulled over by several marked cars. I had red paint on my fingers so a cop asks what it was. I just told him it was from art class that day. He called bull shit and we all got arrested. So that probably wasn't a "good thing to tell the cops".

Nothing good ever happens where I come from when you talk to the cops. The best thing I think to tell them is nothing, hit the ground running and when or if you get caught ONLY talk to your lawyer. When your being interrogated by the police they do anything to get you to rat on yourself. They are in no way your friend in that situation just shut your mouth and chill till you get out of there.