Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Got Arrested. Please help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trev, Mar 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Trev

Trev New Member

I was tagging today in broad daylight (like a dumbass) and a Pennsylvania state trooper rolled up on me and arrested me. I’m 17 and I don’t know what to do. Im going to call an attorney tomorrow and try to figure things out. Any tips?

2. GraffwithTags

GraffwithTags New Member

If you're worried about getting in trouble with the law, why did you start writing in the first place?

Here's a tip: Don't say anything, not one word. Don't let them scare you.

3. Trev

Trev New Member

For the thrill of it. I loved the different style everyone had. Problem is I already told them I did it because they rolled up on me out of nowhere, I had a can in my hand and was putting paint on a pillar as they pulled in.

4. SMACKFLKS

SMACKFLKS Member

If this is your first arest , and dont have a thery big background in graffiti . u can say you are begginer and in next time you will dont damage another property. you can say also you like streetart. ( the word Streetart dont make people angry but graffiti does) and you will draw just on leggal spots next time . something like that. Also dont be scaried . maximum what you will get is the public cleaning for few days . but i'm not sure. im from europe and i dont know what happening in america. >)) hopw i helped u little bit. sry for my english >))

5. 3SHÅS3

3SHÅS3 Member

Dont answer any questions at all. Just "no comment" your way through the interrogation

6. ElbowMacK187

ElbowMacK187 Elite Member

7. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Why these threads are laughable at best. Don't say anything is excellent advice, but dude already stated that he admitted to it making all those comments too little too late. Really your lawyer has the best knowledge of what to do now, and even he doesn't know 100% because there's still the prosecutor and judge. Hopefully your age and (lack of a) record help you out, and if graf isn't a big problem in your area that might help too.