Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

some1 watched team america...

2. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

Ihad my second graffiti dream last night:)i was behind this ally that has lots of graf and there was two graffiti crews and they where having a battle i dont know what they weere writing thow they did two throws it didnt really look like a battle at all and when i went in the place they wehere doing graf on it was like all trashed and shitty looking with lots of ovens tipped over lol

3. YUMI27

YUMI27 Senior Member

Last night I had I dream I worked at this graff shop and there was lots and lots of empty glass spray cans and scary animals were trying to get in and I had to close the back door
    and then the wire screen thing was busted so all kindas were getting in so it was hella scary and then the dryer was ringing and my coworkers clothes were dry and it was stressful

4. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

Put down the pipe, buddy.

5. YUMI27

YUMI27 Senior Member

I dont do drugs

I just sleep in a room with alot of paintfumes
    and I sleep with cartoon network on
    and I have night terrors

6. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

the boy need therapy.

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

really im cool?!?!? (runs up a wall n back flips )
    you are so getting e sexed tonight

8. BoomPowSurprise!

BoomPowSurprise! Member

my graffiti dream is to never stop painting

9. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I always dream that i'm like painting with a group or something and im in the middle of a peice and there are flashbacks of scenery and stuff and then i wake up

10. Writers

Writers Member

yea i keep getting the same dream last year, i walking to clas and principle and securty grab and seacrh me and they pull like 3 sprays can 4 markers and these black books out of nowhere and i went to jail, this was a time at my school when i was big cuz i wrtoe all over the school and everyone was on the lookout for me never got caught

11. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

i had a dream last night that i started writing AKONE and i had dope ak trowies i can do too i just tryed 1 i dunno if i should change my word..

12. capitol

capitol Senior Member

I Dream to go to north platte NE and destroy....

13. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

last night i dreamt that i was in this weird scrap yard type thing i met up with skuf but it wasnt really him, it was a some hill billy. so we talked for a few minutes and he tagged up a piece of paper (blackbook i guess) and then i left and was supposed to go find him again when it got dark but i woke up before it did.

another dream i had was a few weeks ago, i was walkin around with a couple friends and we found this ladder at the back of a gas station going up to the to the roof where this room was, we climbed up to check it out and there was a room full of different pieces and there a guy piecing there. it was weird though because the room was full of ropes and it was like jungly.

14. toxcnine**

toxcnine** Banned

my dream may sound stupid to be up and non around the world

15. jawsy

jawsy Senior Member

hill billy??
    sounds like cap off style wars

16. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member

could of been. now that i think of it, he looked alot like cap from the style wars days. whatever it was a good dream, i think theyre tellin me i need to go out and wreck shit lol.

17. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

i had a dream about graffiti once... twas really mest up tho
    i was bombing then after a couple of tags, i decided to get somthing to eat at a local convenient store, and so im buying chips and pop, and this cops walks into the store and says "HEY YOU!!! COME WITH ME!!!" and so im all like OH SHIT *****!!!! and i grabbed my snacks and booked it out of the store without paying for it haha... and yeh... i did somemore bombing... then i woke up and that was it
    it was pretty intense tho

18. intaout

intaout Senior Member

haha^. i just had dreams of this like street that i dont see much and then i remembered every detail of a black and white throw... like putting on the caps and everything

19. sham->

sham-> Senior Member

iono how long ago, but: it was broad daylight and my friends and i were in the railyard down the road and they were bringing in a buncha trains to be painted freely..but it turned into a nightmare when i would squeeze on a can and nothing came out!!to make it worse i coodnt catch up to the trains because it was like a game of train graffiti tag. if i have graff dreams, it means im way too much into it hahaha

20. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

i have some pretty fucked up dreams, like some graff related and some non-graff related but i'll tell you one thats graff related-
    it was me my boy lane and my boy seat and we were on the tracks, and we went into this abonded building. my boy seat fell threw the floor and he fucking died! like we looked down and he was bleeding all over, so my boy lane said fuck this and ran out but there were no stairs and he fell rite off and broke his neck and back, he could only mumble words and he asked me to kill him cause he was in sooo much pain, and i said no, then he kinda pulled a gun from his waistband and pointed it at his head and shot it, but it took like half his face off and he started screeming cause he was still alive so i had to shoot him, then i woke up as soon as i pointed the gun at my self.....

and no im not on any medication and i dont take drugs, havnt smoked weed sinc elike july i think...