Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. intaout

intaout Senior Member

oh shit i had one like that with my friend. we were on a roof and he was like "its so much better afterward" then shot himself and then i picked up the gun and my family rushed onto the roof....(he's a really positive guy too)

2. T O K E

T O K E Elite Member

cant remember too much but i remember i went into some store like a thrift store and they had montana there so i racked it called up my boys and we started walking through a few mparking lots and i saw some kid doing a pretty fire tag on a building and then he dipped so i went up to the tag and added some of mny shit and starting walking in the direction he had ran before, well im walking through this little park area and he comes upo behind me and was like did you fucking cross my shit? so i said no i just put mine up and he was like oh my bad and i woke up

3. NEKEL1

NEKEL1 Senior Member

i never dreamed about actually graffin i just daydream and think about the maddest things to put my tag on. like police horse vans... ooo thats a good idea. i kno where the carpark for them is aswell... sorry i got a bit carried away. il have pics up soon of that.....