Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. aces

aces Elite Member

yea sumtimes that is what it is with me too^

2. ME5T2

ME5T2 Member

ditto from above
    always happends to me
    lazyness suks lol

i think there is only like 3 nights that i go without dreaming about painting ot hitting up a big ass wall

i love my graffiti dreamz

3. toxus

toxus Elite Member

One of them fagish threads again.

4. KaL1

KaL1 Senior Member

was painting a heaven,tripped on my shoelaces and fell,broke my legs and got hit by a car and instantly woke up.

5. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

I had a dream I was painting and the cops rolled up, so I layed down behind a bush and got bagged.... then started freakin out cause I had gotten caught like a week prior (In real life people... im a thug...) then I woke up and realized it was a dream. Hahaha.

6. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i had a dream once that i was inside a big white room in a big plastic cylinder and had a ton of spray so started goin to town and got really fucked up off the fumes,i was weird.

7. G - Wahl

G - Wahl Elite Member

Nope, but I day dream about wildstyle..Then I try to put it on paper and it never looks the same way it does in my head -_-

8. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

i allways dram about legal walls because my city blows ass lol

9. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

had an awesome dream about this wildstyle i made. I cant put it on paper yet but its still fresh in my head, the shit was straight killer man. On top of that it was on a full top to bottom metro, all cars. the shit was a total burnner.

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Ummm not be a dick, but I beleive graffiti isnt about legal walls? Right? :D

11. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

ur right, buut it would be nice 2 hav one. i wish i dreamt about something other than...well, nothing.

12. Fits

Fits Senior Member

Luicd dreaming is how you do it.....you can control your dream and do what ever you want even fly....look the shit up on google its crazy......i had one the other night about bombing and i was doing crazy rollers covering an entire grain silo

13. stewa_sk8

stewa_sk8 Senior Member

me nither ...
    but that's wierd , I think about graffiti and skateboarding all the time ...
    and every time I dream it have something to do with skateboarding ...
    but no graffiti at all ?!?!? hmmm ... :huh:

14. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i had a graff nightmare once,i was about to do a piece and all my cans were empty,horrible shit.

15. stimpocracy

stimpocracy Senior Member

nope, never, last night i had a dream of all the wu tang members as sock puppets... pretty weird.

but the shit about dreaming of flying and shit, i had a dream once i learned from scratch how to move shit with my mind and fly and whatnot, and when i woke up i thought i could bring my tv remote to me with my mind, but i couldnt, so i said fuck it.

16. Slushi

Slushi Banned

17. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

well last night i had a dream i painting in the subway tunnels and shit, and i was like walking in the subway like entrance and a mouse came and followed me and shit, it was sick, the mouse was small and madd dirty it was jokes :lol:

18. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

i was dreaming about bangin a chick then graffiting her in the vagina

19. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

i had a dream that a train stop was right down from my house and when it stoped it went across my whole front yard and i wouls sit on the front and wait for trains and bomb when they came, but then i relized my cans were my life and when the were empty and i had no paint my soul wa gone...wow....

20. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

hell yeah me to 40% of them being some kind of sex related lol