Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

thats orgasmic,.....

2. skech

skech Senior Member

my graff dreams are alwayse really wierd ... like ill be painting the whole dream ... but wierd stuff alwayse happens like the paint is comming out of my fingers and shit like that :huh:

3. SKA11289

SKA11289 Senior Member

^^You had to be high as hell when you went to bed, painting out your fingers, thats wild :D

4. RuraL.5teeL

RuraL.5teeL Member

food poisoning= good dreams.

5. Linkzone1

Linkzone1 Senior Member

To be noticed and make designs on the walls for local businesses.

6. skech

skech Senior Member

nahh .. my dreams are alwayse super wack .. in like 55% of them in completly blind .. :huh:

7. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

this shit is weird i just woke up and i thought it was a real thing . ok so im at walmart and this mexican kid and his homie copped some spider and black montana . with shitloads of caps in a grocery bag . at walmart! and we go outside and its like a jungle and he does a throw up in like rocks and the he puts this weird cap on the paint and it like throws all over like a fire hose! he covered every thing with black and then i woke up . and then a couple weeks ago i got this dream where theres like this group of like 14 mexicans that are like my age and are heavilyarmed with like buckets and buckets and paint alll over the place . but they wont hit it up . its like 3 in the morning and it looks like fucking iraq! and then right as i start spraying fucking cobras and tanks start chasing me . this is one of my biggest fears because i have fucked up legs and i get noodle legs . so i finally get to like this weird metropolitan city and people are like shooting at me and im still getting chased so i go into the century theater and like ron burgandy from anchorman and hes like '' you killed a man , you should go hide for a while . '' and im like with a bullet in my leg sayin '' quote much , sell out '' and then i get completey mowed down by a fifty calibour gun .
    and then two months ago this time i go tagging and i tag like a goods truck and i get chased back to the crib . so i think im safe and shit so i watch the news . and im on it tagging the truck! and then fucking helicopters are like around the sky and i go crazy at my friend . im all'' you gotta hideme yougotta hid e mee! '' and then i remember i woke up right when swat kicked down the door .

8. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I dont dream. Dreamings for pussies.

9. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

oooh just had another one . i was in nebraska in this weird ass town with like a funky spinny train yard. and i was like 12 years old and there were like these asian kid s like i was floating and shit. and then i saw some dood painting a freight . and i was like too my parents . ppllllllllleeeeeez. and then the little asian kids were painting and doing like weird acrobatics on this cops ass allover the yard. it was weird

10. Juststreet

Juststreet Member

i was in LA and it was me and ma crew. we were next to a freeway and i only had one color, other crews were down there already so we went up to a space on the wall and ma color [which was black] ran out fuckin quick i asked other crews for paint they said no. i know someone whos mum is a kinda dream reader sumin like that and she said that this is because you are still toy and you have a long way to go.....

11. shifty_ruc

shifty_ruc Senior Member

you actually went and got your dream fucking read? :blink:

12. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

you actually went and got your dream fucking read? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    :lol: im actually impressed the dream reader knew the term ''toy''

13. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

I came across a few writers I know, we all had on bandanas and were exchanging stories of previous bombing runs because we all had not seen each other in a while.

It was a good Dream.

14. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

i usally just have mad thoughts about graff often day or night. Its a big part of my thoughts. im sure iv had dreams bout it.

15. dri

dri Senior Member

i had a dream last nite i went to the bomb shelter and all they had was krylon and it was $50 a can.. and I spent $80 there and rilla told me not to buy krink cuz its shit.. i ended up buying grog.

16. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

the guy from youtube that shows tha diff caps on montana and belton

17. dri

dri Senior Member

no thats zion.. rilla is like the manager or something but shes always there behind the counter n shit

18. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

had a dream that earsnot was taggin tha 401, then when i called out his name, he came over, had a convo, asked him to tag my fitted cap, he said, no, but agreed to tag my cd case...

i had a dream about EGR too... but uh... yeah... dont worry about that one

19. DISKO HOP SKOTCH

DISKO HOP SKOTCH Senior Member

20. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

i had no idea, especially with him repeatedly mentioning that throughout infamy...