Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JETc17, Apr 19, 2006.

Share This Page

1. dri

dri Senior Member

who gives a fuck if hes gay or not, hes ill

2. Klone

Klone Senior Member

had this werid dream where i was hangin off this like this bridge or what not, and all of a sudden, i began to bomb but the shit came out as whole pieces...like if u ever played that Marc Ecko game...it was just like that..i was like..hol shit?? haha..but yeah...it was interesting..

3. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

ya man i just had a graph dream last night for the first time..it was pretty weird all that happened is i went bombing wit a freind and i had bought new caps that day but they didnt fit so i went to mow a lawn and then the sasquatch was at the top of my street shooting arrows at me and then i woke up sweating :rolleyes:

4. badxtc

badxtc Member

i had a dream i was in heaven and god gave me a can of red paint that could never run out and gave me wing and this can could paint on air like you could just bomb the air as if there was a invisible wall were everyou wanted but i couldnt hold the can right no matter how many times i tried... then woke up only to be tangled in my ipod headphones

5. Asshat

Asshat Elite Member

HEYDEWD DID UR REP POINTS TRANSFER FROM UR DREAM 2 UR PS2 CUZ DAT WULD BE HELLASICKSTUFF DAWG

6. Nosypainter

Nosypainter Elite Member

if krylon was 50 bucks a can i would shit myself...

7. wiggahata

wiggahata Senior Member

DA ERF WUZ LYKE A BBALL N DEN I TAG'D IT UP WIT.......

"KRAZY TAGGR KREW, U NO DAT"

8. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Ive had a couple dreams bout graffiti, but its always random and never really makes sense.

I usually just have nightmares about that guy from Scream. That was one scary MOTHA. With the mask and shit. And the knife. Aww, fuck that. If I saw his ass Id either run like a little bitch or rush him. I dunno which....

9. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I had a dream we went some like acicent place with my school and I had paint and there was like a tunnle thing and ran infront of them and ran in there and it got smaller and darker as you kept going and I tagged the shit out of that. After that I just went tagging everywhere we walked than woke up.

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Than woke up with your hand on your dick.

11. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

i had a dream where i did this massive blockbuster like 20 meters long and 10 meters high :p

12. trim

trim Member

1 time i had a dream a did a bomb on the inside of my school
    it was sooooooooooo random

13. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i dreamed that i was fallin from a buildin then i used a spray pain can as a spider man web thing and i got to the topp of the building and did a peace then i fell down again

14. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

I had a dream I was painting with my friend, who at the time didnt write. He was holding 2 cans and attacking the wall with them. He screamed and flung his arms and the wall while sprayin, and I told him to chill or someone might hear us. Then a cop showed up so he ran and the cop killed him, so I ran to Taco Bell but they wouldnt take my order. It was weird that my friend dying didnt really faze me much though.

15. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

Than woke up with your hand on your dick. [/b][/quote]
    well... yeah

16. leg-e-leg

leg-e-leg Senior Member

if i was a dream interpreter, i would think that maybe ur friendship with him is not that important to you, or might end recently

but i'm not a dream interpreter, i'm just some random high dude on bombing science...

17. Fore.4

Fore.4 Member

Had one the other night where me and my firends were bombing this one huge wierd spot where cops always went but there were always kids partying and the cops went after us insted of the people partying it was kinda fucked up....oh well i bombed the shit out of that place lol

18. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Last night i dreamed my penis was a can of rusto. And I was doing tags with it and fuckin girls with it.

19. faime

faime Senior Member

i had a dream dat i got 3 pounds of weed fru dis dude den did this huge burner :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

20. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

i dreamed i was bombin a heaven spot above a highway and i was falling down and i really had the feeling like when youre in a rollercoaster when i woke up i was scared to death! :lol: