Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Game, Movie, And The Death Of Hip Hop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theoldjet, Apr 6, 2006.

Share This Page

1. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

heres what i say we do

we get a set of pool balls right

and one tube sock per ball

swing them shits around david and goliath steelow and chuck them shits through the big glass windows at TRL

and have one with a message tied to it

or we can just wait for the rush of faggot little kids to get into graffiti and rag all their shit nonstop

2. vman

vman Elite Member

3. Same_K

Same_K Member

Just switch the MTV movie reels with Style Wars.

4. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

fuck dis is gonna suck balls and a half... I could see people here acting all gangsta... cuz I watched mtv a while ago when them emo bands came out and half my school is emo with there tight pants n shit.
    pretty soon it's gonna be another fad.
    and everyone is gonna be a toy :eek:
    imagine a world full of toys... well you prob don't have to, cuz when the movie comes out... toys are gonna be everywhere.

most writers are poor... just like me B)

5. screamy

screamy New Member

I'm new here and I don't even write so my opinion may mean squat to most of you, but I got one question.

Did 'You got Served' totally ruin real breakdancing forever?

Are there now thousands of wack "bboy crews" running around doing R&B dancing and claiming it's 'breakin'?

No.

Real breakers laughed at the movie and made sure anyone that tried to equate that R&B Usher shit as breakdancing was educated.

Same shit applies here. Educate people and teach them the difference. In 5 years everyone will have forgotten all about that Marc guys Graffiti game and whatever shitty movie MTV puts out.

Real writers will still be writting and all the posers will have moved on to working their daddies car dealership and trying to be hard.

6. kill

kill Elite Member

i cant even imagine how shitty the mtv movie is gonna be
    i jus watched stockholm subway stories
    now thats a good movie

7. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

ahahha that made me laugh.

8. DephOne

DephOne Senior Member

mark ecko sufficates babies.

9. panic

panic Elite Member

GAY but not in a freindly homosexual way

10. dotone

dotone Elite Member

ive played the game, and it is the dumbest thing ever. it makes it seem so easy to paint, and if u go over someones stuff, u can beat the um with a trash can lid and keep doing ur thing. bullshit. this game makes it look like the graff scene is a war zone and everyone hates each other. yes there will be beef, and there always will be, but the graff scene is also a community of people who share a common love for graffiti.

boycott the game, boycott the movie.

also i can see these things making gay kids think they can do stuff and fuck alot of shit up, making the reprocusions worse for those writers accually cought. this is gay. end mtv, and end the commersalization(sp?) of graff.

...for shame

11. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

word youll see paris hilton in her next sex vid with a daim digital across her ass...

12. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

it would be tight if in the mtv movie, all the writers died in the end, so everybody would be all "i dont want to die" and maybe some toys who are already putting up ugly shit will quit too.
    unfortunately i never saw a billboard or banner for that marc ecko game, or i woulda wrecked it. if i see any street ads or billboards for that mtv movie, ill just wreck em. like people did with those fake graffiti psp ads.

13. Tom K

Tom K Senior Member

I played the game. I thought it was OK as far as a game goes. Not completely accurate as you guys have said. But a major mainstream movie? By MTV? The world really is hell isnt it. fuck MTV. I hope the terrorists make them their next target. Fuck that movie. The game is enough. Infact, Fuck all mainstream media of any kind.

14. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

haha im sort of in support of this, kind of, not really, yeah i know itll create a lot of people thinkin they know what graff is, but at least people will know what we doin, they wont call all the shit we do "taggin" and besides that, alot of kids who would be attracked to graff cuz of the movie would: A) be to pussy to actully do shit. and B) if they did theyg realize they weak and quit or quit cuz it aint cool no more. and i find those who are attarcked to writin are exited by the artisitic merit,a nd when the realize that writers are a bunch of fucked up kids who like killin shit then they gone cryabout it.
    the only thing that bothers me is that people will think they know shit about graff, and run up on me askin me to take them bombim or show them styles, or try to show me up with a sketch, and ill have to correct and cross out alot of people,

but i think alot of these people now bein exposed would be to pussy to do anything more then tags in batrooms and do stickers

15. westcoastbomber

westcoastbomber Senior Member

Omg i couldent agree more.

16. tweaknow-tweaklater

tweaknow-tweaklater Member

no itll just be more mainstream kinda like the fast and the furious when that came out you had a shitload of people tryin to street race when the movie comes out your gonna have an explosion of kids tryin to get into it your gonna have alot of kids walking around with cans throwin up shitty handstyles everywhere tryin to get laid cuz it might be the new thing then again we could be wrong and no one could take interest either way doesnt bother me

17. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

yeah well everything we care about and love is going to hell anyways so it was bound to happen.. its been the beginning of the end for a while now.. and not just the end of hip hop. the end of you and me as we know it.

18. elfboy382

elfboy382 Member

when the movie comes out were gonna have a million fucking members on this site(eveyone who googles graffiti).

19. Apezilla

Apezilla Member

^^^more people to cast down as bitchs
    but it does blow a world of fuckin toys....how nice

20. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

i bet thats what you did.