Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Game, Movie, And The Death Of Hip Hop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by theoldjet, Apr 6, 2006.

Share This Page

1. musicians are cowards

musicians are cowards Member

i bet thats what you did. [/b][/quote]
    roffle.

2. FAZE ONE

FAZE ONE Senior Member

if there was a movie then there would just be way more toy little kids who would think it was cool to do

3. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

boo hoo
    haha hip hop is some longevity shit, no pussy wanna be bitches stop it or rape it culturally to a point where it no longer exists, the tru ones will stay down and the followers will follow the next shit, same goes for graff. and besides more mainstream can mean more poeple who want to into it who will, and stick with it

4. Ceazer

Ceazer Senior Member

Man that is fucked we already got punk ass toys in my city taggin thier middle schools and fags writing DD17 and NK3 (initials and POND hockey number) like its kinder fuckin garden finger fuckin painting and we got this wanna be "ghost" and phantom crew who do the same thing. If theres a movie its gonna prolly be 50 cent as a graffiti writer acting all ahrd and then little 11 year olds are gonna steal thier daddys primer and write El1te on a wall.

5. theoldjet

theoldjet Member

This is exactly true. We all know as some people have said in this thread that there will allways be true graffiti writers that do there thing no matter what goes on in the world around them. However, perfect example with the fast and the furious and the underground culture of street racing. What happened when that movie came out? At one point you couldn't hear yourself think because so many people went out a got those coffee can mufflers for there geo's. Now anyone with a car like that is considered a 'fag' and women wouldn't even come within 20 feet of those guys, even if the car is really fast. It doesn't matter because anything that becomes a fad ends up this way. Now I'm not saying this will happen with graffiti, but with the amount of money MTV has at there disposal for creating a movie and advertising it, I wouldn't be so sure it wouldn't. As some wrote earlier in the thread. Mark Echo is whoreing graffiti for every last penny and it pisses me off that he's all ready made so much.

6. Boondoc_Saint

Boondoc_Saint Member

Its truley sad when theres talk of graffiti going mainstream..the only way to stop it is take shit back to its roots make graffiti mean again make people hate writers again..its time to come togather and save the culture

7. skate and annoy

skate and annoy Member

8. Crackwhore

Crackwhore Member

mayb graffiti will be the new it thing and all the good writers will get laid much more based on they're talent. Yeah tha'd be nice.

9. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

new it thing?... try the 80's kid

10. Crackwhore

Crackwhore Member

the rebirth of the 80's

11. AMW

AMW Senior Member

just like the fast and the furious.....after that, did anyone notice all of these punks driving around with civics with a big wing and a big obnoctious muffler? whatever comes out in the movies thats imitatable, kids will imitate it. this will majorly suck because it will completely kill the graffiti culture! after this movie we will get a crap load of toys that write their name on a wall, and then the stereotype will change again. in a couple of years i think graffiti will be the years next furby if you know what i mean! all us ORIGINAL writers can do, is keep real graffiti alive and out-do the rest, and never fall below them!

12. Boondoc_Saint

Boondoc_Saint Member

mabey this is what graffiti needed people have been sayin that graffiti is in a slump right theres nothing new happening style wise when the movie gets made and all the fakes burst onto the scene the real writers will develop new styles and push them selves to be better then the fakes..time to step it up people

13. step one

step one Senior Member

god damn it, this is worse than disney making an ultimate fighting movie.

Hopefully there is some fucking truth at least...instead of the shit like we are all in gangs and carry guns...but oh well, its not gonna do anything but make us all look worse and bring in a bunch of herbs to our way of life like the latest new fad...fucking bollocks.

All the kids about to come into our shit like bush raiding iraq is gonna destroy us...they are gonna think they are tight cuz they paint and arent even gonna care to learn our history or rules or anything, it will be absolute fucking madness...im striping every fuckin toy who shows up in my town after this flick comes out.

14. Grigory Rasputin

Grigory Rasputin Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  15. Boondoc_Saint

Boondoc_Saint Member

well said....the end of graffiti??? :(

16. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

In essence...as we know it...its likely

17. kewlaid

kewlaid Member

this doesn't mean the end of the aerosol culture, this just means theres gonna be a lot more toys around. everyone was a toy at one point. we just gotta kick em some history, educate em, let em know what time it is, and that this just isn't some trendy thing. the suckers are going to fall off within a minute while the real ones will stay true.

if this movie is really going to come out. you're gonna have a whole lot of toys nationwide, but they'd probably only be down with it just because of the movie and game. there would be mad toys running around totting tags on their backpacks, wearing hiphop t-shirts trying to look the part, instead of being the part on the under, but it's always been this way. there would always be some fake-ass motherfuckers like that. so fuck em.

graffiti isn't a fashion show. quit worrying. just keep shit on the under.

18. mente

mente Member

my neighborhood is full of fukin toys already .. i mean ima toy but my tags dont look like 5thgrade hand writing .... we dont need n.e more as it is.................but we all start at 1 point n eventually i guess that they'll get better ;) lets all boycot marc ecko's ass

19. G-soul

G-soul Senior Member

just edcuate the toys that start of from that damn movie and game... if they fall off they fall off... if not then well maybe they will acutally contribute something.
    ,But mtv Kills everything. what can you do, they want money.
    Just means the culture has to make a new one
    hope that made sence <_<

20. AMW

AMW Senior Member

lets hope the movie never happens. lets all hope that the network says no and bans it from theaters muahahahaha :angry: