Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Leading To Violence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aces, Nov 15, 2006.

Share This Page

1. CRAZDGRAFKINGZ

CRAZDGRAFKINGZ Member

one time I got mad dope caught and told the cops about all these d00dz i newd kuz this won cop was all chill tellingz me da otha cop was all a dick an i knowed he mustv been chillz kuz he wouldn't bullshit me ,kuz he was chill then I got out of the holdenz shit and got mad jumped after d00dz made up shit that was mad made up and it was mad chill but mad bullshit SO DONT JUM PA HOMIE FOR "SNITCHINGZ" OPH WATAVEVA!!!

2. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

i recently saw on my local news that they think graffiti leads to violence. this is how they broke it up basically

you start graff->you get known->you get in a crew->you get known for graff even more-> the local gangs recruit you to do graff for them.

in my opinion though i think the violence all starts when you get crossed out a couple times then you get mad.

like on Friday my asshole friend thought itd be funny to cross out all my shit so when i left school and started walking i saw that shit and said to myself imma beat that bitches ass when i get to school on monday. but then today when i was walking to school everything was buffed out already so i was like okay nobody gunna see the the shit so no need to break some skulls today.

3. wired_615

wired_615 Senior Member

yeah the only kind of violence are from wanna gangsters (who have shit tags anyway) and get mad when some one goes over there shit with something even better

4. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

omg wow dude its not neccesary to put a Z at the end of every fuckin word
    do you talk like that in fucking real life.... NO so stop typing like that.
    do you think you sound cool it took me fuckin 10minutes to read that shit.
    type regular goddam.

5. MR.NOE1

MR.NOE1 Member

im a 401 writer and yeah imma toy but if u go over me go over me 4 a guud reason fuq dumb writers who go over toyz cuz thea not guud i have beef wit REBSONE n if i see him imma beat tha fuq out him he has no respect 4 tha people who taught him every thig he noez about graff

6. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

well make sure that joe hero doesnt clock you
    the only thing ive had happend was this nosey fuck drove by when we were paintin a truckl n jus parked there n chilled there then the cops rolled up n we ran
    but being caught....is like very hard because you will have a head start on them and jus run to the nearest woods n they dont come in there
    n if they got dogs then jump a fence
    i dont know i think its all about how quick you react to shit
    but ive never had any beef from graffiti

7. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you've obviously never been chased by a cop. it's not as easy as "run into the woods" and they give up. once i had to hide in a nasty ass lake for twenty minutes holding my breath underwater, popping up for air once every minute. and i barely got away that time. not fun going home soaking wet smelling like doodoo water.

8. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

9. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Hiding in an empty electrical box and getting stuck there is not cool at all :(

10. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

well you cant tell me ive never ran from a cop ive only ran 3 times but 2 of the times it was on the highway and the other time it was down by this river n both the times on the highway i ran into the woods n went back to my boys car
    n the time at the river i jus went onto a bum island n chilled there for an hour or so

11. PeeInTheShower

what state do you live in? because where i'm from, there's no such thing as a forest.

12. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

haha well then theres your problem im from NH
    n there isnt to much up here its all mostly woods n shit so its not to hard specially when you know your way around

13. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

lmao i would want to live in a place like were u live but then again no one will really pay attention to graff cuz there isn't much graffers in your town it sounds like, but where i live its not as easy as Run into the woods, it more like Jump into a dumpster and wait 30minutes or run into those apartments and hope some one knows u there

14. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

did you really just say "graffers"

15. PeeInTheShower

this really isn't the right thread to post this, but relating to getting chased and shit.. i read this on 12oz. fire ass idea.. bring a big garbage bag with you. turn a corner and buy as much time as you can. when you think you have enough time get into the fetal position (preferably in an alley) and put the garbage bag over you. tell me that shit isn't genius.

16. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

chances are your gunna be breathing hard and whut happens when u run outta air in the plastic bag?

17. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Not if you suffocate.

Oh, and I found a pic of proNYNJA and his boyfriend...........

ai246.photobucket.com_albums_gg102_ilovekaylee_2008_PIGS.jpg

18. PeeInTheShower

you tear a tiny ass hole in the plastic bag, and try not to breathe hard. trust me, i'd hold my breath and pass out if it meant me not going to jail.

19. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member

truth.

20. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

O-rly? i told you not to tell anyone about that night god dammit .